Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Mate of twilight?  (Read 1042 times)

OtaconPliskin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Mate of twilight?
« on: August 29, 2012, 03:04:59 pm »

I've been sent to attack a mate of twilight, is this what they call necromancers?

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
Re: Mate of twilight?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 03:06:59 pm »

Nope, that's a night creature.  Basically gonna be a large troll or something.  Well, it's wife.  Which is now a large troll or something.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

OtaconPliskin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 03:23:42 pm »

Nope, that's a night creature.  Basically gonna be a large troll or something.  Well, it's wife.  Which is now a large troll or something.

So it's a creature that was kidnapped by a troll? I did well against two of them, but than I went into their lair and the rest fucked me up. Lol

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 04:03:36 pm »

So it's a creature that was kidnapped by a troll? I did well against two of them, but than I went into their lair and the rest fucked me up. Lol

Yeah, that's a mate.  It was a human that got kidnapped by a night creature (the original Twilight Troll or whatever, not to be confused with an actual troll.  This one is a "night creature," so it's a semi-megabeast.) and was transformed into a hideous beast.  Well, not hideous to the original creature, they can breed like mad.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v