Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 338

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 504604 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #2085 on: October 14, 2014, 01:45:26 pm »

Don't worry, it probably only wants your soul. You don't need a soul, right?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: October 14, 2014, 10:21:42 pm »

Don't worry, it probably only wants your soul. You don't need a soul, right?
He probably shouldn't give him his soul. They can be very useful sometimes.
Yeah, it may be useful for the next Steam sale.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: October 14, 2014, 10:56:40 pm »

Nah, man, you lost that silly old thing when you joined the forums.

... You did read the Terms of Agreement, right?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: October 15, 2014, 03:29:24 am »

I dreamt that my little brother stole my glasses and deep-fried them.
I couldn't see shit out of them.
This remind me of how you can deep fry everything in Space Station 13.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: October 15, 2014, 07:43:08 am »

I dreamt that my little brother stole my glasses and deep-fried them.
I couldn't see shit out of them.
This remind me of how you can deep fry everything in Space Station 13.

Delicious, delicious glasses.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2090 on: October 15, 2014, 12:22:02 pm »

Had another soul-crushing dream come along. Basically it took my lifetime, and applied a sort of judgement standard that seemed rather exaggerated (not any different from being bullied by all different groups of kids in school. Ahh... Elementary school. What an era...), and didn't quite fit into my own idealistic standards, and basically stopped at nothing to prove me, to myself as well, a totally worthless person, essentially based on "Being nice will get you nowhere", and so forth. Basically putting me on the spot to justify my position in life and so on and so forth; judged by others that looked like me with different appearances to a degree (so, if I'm dark-haired with green eyes, one is blonde and blue-eyed, and another red-haired with yellow eyes and such; really clashing appearances that I couldn't identify as even a dimension of myself; and much worse, their personalities were drastically different). All despite the fact that I've willingly taken a huge chunk of time off from working and such, and getting some much-needed relaxation; they despised me for it.

It was like some greater entity was shaming me for taking a rest, relaxing, calming down from rather intense work time from my old job. Essentially, I'm being guilt tripped out of being an easy-going person that is still all-around helpful and useful; and basically, any aspect of being a kind, courteous, and generally decent person is looked upon as utterly worthless quality, and non-deserving of being a functioning member of society. In a sense, it was like reality decided to hunt me down, and clip whatever wings I had regrowing in my good nature. In a sense of being, if I was in any way an angelic being (from simple cherub to full-on seraph), my wings were being trimmed, without regard for how much of the wing was being trimmed. In a sense, my wings would be bleeding, they got cut too short for a simple "flightless clipping", to outright malicious or sadistic levels of trimming, as if flight is not an option, but the wings will stay as dead weight; and pain will be felt any time they're even considered to be used; the thought even hurts, sans actual usage.

I wonder what kind(s) of hostile forces are after me, if any? And why is it always on October this bullshit happens? I gotta redeploy some spirit traps, and honey-pot some nasty beings into existential traps (like the BS I've been hit with several times this month); hit them with their own handiwork. Not to get my ego worked up again, but where dream worlds, and my spirit are concerned, I'm the last person to piss off; especially after rebounding from a depression, and I find the source of it. May God have mercy on whatever you are, because I surely will not.

EDIT:
Considering I got myself back into an old exercise regimen I haven't done in eons, I guess I was my own worst enemy after all; because I'm still fatigued from working on my endurance doing some jogging for a couple miles (Google Earth helped in posting personal mile-markers (reference markers, like certain buildings or locations/streets/walkways on the beach. Really helps, if using an exercise guide for reference) for self-measurement for distance ran, since I don't like carrying my phone for such things (I want to enjoy nature as I run/go for a walk)), and I had a decent dream (no memory of it, but I don't feel like crap like before). Just as well, I'm overcoming those mini self-doubt feelings that ping once in awhile more effectively. Maybe I was going drill-sergeant on myself to get my ass moving again. I'll see if this, along with the season change (massive low-pressure system knocked me into a hell of a depression, again; today's pleasant now), have anything to do with it.

As far as I can interpret, I was lazy with no good reason for being lazy; and I was beating myself up for that. Now that my calves are sore from all the running, I have a reason to be a lazy-ass as I rest and recover. Coming up with activities to keep me busy is on my priority list for the time being. Been solving puzzles and coming up with various mini-projects in the meantime. Just as well, I'm making myself useful around the house, if needed.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 10:53:58 am by Itnetlolor »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: October 16, 2014, 08:12:17 am »

So, among other weird dreams, I had a dream that I was pregnant. It was... Interesting.
Like... "Junior"?
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: October 16, 2014, 04:18:49 pm »

I had a dream in which my school burnt down, and we did the whole fire-escape thing, but, I had my laptop with me in it's case, which I grabbed, and then screamed "FUCK NO, I AIN'T LEAVING THIS SHIT" And ran like hell.

Why did I run, you may be wondering?

THE FIRE HAD TURNED INTO SOME SORT OF ELEMENTAL DEMON OF HATRED AND WAS CHASING ME

FUCK YOU, FIRE
FUCK YOOOOOU
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: October 16, 2014, 04:40:34 pm »

So, among other weird dreams, I had a dream that I was pregnant. It was... Interesting.
Like... "Junior"?
???
Nevermind. I just remembered that not every single person on bay 12 is a man. I will go sit in my barrel for another 5 years, we'll see will that help.

And by Junior I meant the Arnold Schwarzenegger comedy.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: October 17, 2014, 10:50:14 pm »

I had this trippy dream last night where my school' s library had a copy of [REDACTED] in it, and when some classmates and I found it, we tore it to shreds and set out to replace it with something better; ergo, we wrote a new thing.

The new thing was quite possibly just as disturbing as the original.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions as to what [REDACTED] was.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: October 18, 2014, 04:45:39 am »

Fifty Shades of Grey?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: October 18, 2014, 01:11:24 pm »

Mein Kampf?
BIRDS.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: October 18, 2014, 01:14:19 pm »

Geology Textbook?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: October 18, 2014, 03:08:57 pm »

Geology Textbook?

Surely nothing as horrible as that!
BIRDS.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: October 18, 2014, 03:11:49 pm »

SCP-140?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 338