Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 338

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 497506 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2012, 05:53:55 pm »

....kaijyuu, please hold me. I need to go cry.
I'm here! But keep those claws to yourself; I like my liver uneaten.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2012, 06:10:24 pm »

i remember another dream , i was in a house that had 3 rooms , i went in the first room and saw huge pot , full with boiling water , then a crab jumped out of it and snatched off my nose , i was really depressed about how ugly i am and went to my friends house to look in the map and see where did i put my phone , when i was in my friends house , i heard police outside , they were chopping down trees , one of the trees fell on me and i woke up .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2012, 06:12:31 pm »

Brainfreez, you may want to stop putting spaces before your periods and commas and such. It makes your posts hard to read.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2012, 06:38:00 pm »

I find it interesting how people have dreams such as the ones posted here, but whenever I go to sleep, my mind basically goes blank and I dream nothing throughout the entire night.  Though when I wake up, I recall bits and pieces of a dream that I had never dreamt.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2012, 06:39:23 pm »

You probably did dream something but have no memory of it.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2012, 06:41:12 pm »

Pretty much definitely.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2012, 06:44:08 pm »

Pretty much definitely.
Happens all the goddamn time.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2012, 06:45:48 pm »

Speaking of dreams, I had one recently about being a drug producer.

It was very strange.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2012, 06:55:26 pm »

Brainfreez, can I borrow some BrainfreezTM? I need something to block out the memories.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2012, 07:18:48 pm »

I had this dream years ago, so I don't remember it exactly but it went something like this

I was in this research lab where I was sent to find out about some new material these guys had found and rescue one of our members of our orginization. The dream started with me already in the lab and about to rescue my teammate. The capsule she was kept in looked like a cyrogenic chamber, and after we got out of there we started getting into to lab, we discovered they had called it "Epixum" and emitted rainbow-like auroras. When we were discovered by them in a chamber that they where testing a weapon powered by this new material in, and so this big buff guy used it on himself and he turned into this gigantic circular eight-legged crab thing, I remember my pov shifting out to the entire planet to see how big this guy was, he must have covered like 1/3 of the world. His pincer things started glowing purple and sinking into the earth. But then I woke up.

This is one of my strangest and most memorable dreams I've had. I really wanted to see what happened next.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2012, 08:08:05 pm »

i remember another dream: i was in a house that had 3 rooms. i went in the first room and saw huge pot, full with boiling water, then a crab jumped out of it and snatched off my nose; i was really depressed about how ugly i am and went to my friends house to look in the map and see where did i put my phone. when i was in my friends house, i heard police outside. they were chopping down trees. one of the trees fell on me and i woke up.

:D

Magic of punctuation.

I seem to have a lot of dreams in this particular piece of imaginary architecture. Very labyrinthine, tall, full of many stairwells, halls, corridors, floors, rooms and stuff. @_@
Just before I was about to wake, I was sitting in some kind of bar with my dad and waiting to eat buffalo wings. ._.

Now I want to eat buffalo wings.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2012, 08:40:02 pm »

Do you guys have dreams that are... Uh. Continuations? I have quite a few dreams-story things going on (pretty much all of them too boring to share here.) That will pick up and go every once in a while. Some of them I have been having for years. In fact, most of my dreams are continuations of past dreams. That or the type of dreams that cause deja vu later.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2012, 08:42:04 pm »

Do you guys have dreams that are... Uh. Continuations?
Yep. Love it when that happens.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2012, 08:42:37 pm »

Do you guys have dreams that are... Uh. Continuations?
Yep. Love it when that happens.
It's like watching the next episode of a really fun drama that you didn't expect you'd be able to see!

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2012, 11:03:49 pm »

I usually dont dream much, still thinking into getting me a dream journal so I can remember those conceptful bastards to write them off as separate stories.

anyways, I dont dream much. really, when I do its either bizarre stuff, scary stuff, or mundane stuff. I mostly go lucid on mundane stuff dreams,
I find it to be the weirdest part of it.

I remember this mundane dream where I was on school, the typical rainy day of winter, but I was completely invisible to others (not that my dream-me knew, I was ignored by mostly everyone) and I suddenly go lucid. The first thing I do? Blink, not the blinking blinky blink you need to do to have eyes, Teleporting blinks, only for a short distance. I remember blink-jogging to the exit of the school shortly after that and take off flying, the sky was white, I remember as a mixture of rain-cloud white and empty white. My mind decided I explored way too far when I got like halfway trough a street and I woke up.

Then there was this mundane dream where I was at home and had to do something and go lucid again, I used my lucidpowers to go and finish the dreamjective. Bad idea, I lose lucidity and go to a generic water level to find a water god. And I woke up

Then there was this other dream, not mundane, I remember I was fending off a cat while some x files stuff happened. I follow the x files guys doing their x filey stuff and I am forced into watching cartoon gore from a boat, now, this might not seem bad. But you dont know my dreamphysics, my dream became the screen the pictures came from, and saw how a chicken exploded like a balloon staining coins with blood as its feathers fell down, all the while psychedelic music accompanied it.

Or this other dream, which features this character... "Her" was the name of it, it supposedly gave me one of those tissue boxes but it had a hole where impressive heat sprung from it, the box soon started to burn and I went to my house bathroom to turn it off, I leave it there shortly after and I inform my brother, I go to my room and The box is back I See a light trough the wall (as if it was trough a window) and receive a phone call from "Her". I woke up shortly after.

remember some for lucid, remember others for telling, remember others for how shockingly bizarre/creepy they were. I remember others, but I prefer not to write them down right now.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 11:05:44 pm by raptorfangamer »
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 338