Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 338

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 497538 times)

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #1620 on: June 14, 2014, 05:59:17 am »

The only thing I can remember about today's dream is that I was explaining English grammar rules to someone.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: June 14, 2014, 06:24:40 am »

I was, together with my wife (?) looking for the Second Foundation. I don't remember much of this and we weren't very successful. It is my birthday and I send my wife a message to come to a park for implicit sexytimes. The perspective shifts to her and apparently the park is actually a golf course, and she only finds Italian guys with IP addresses above their heads (one of them had 4). The perspective shifts to me again, where I'm suddenly part of a Roman legion and we were crudely crucifying people to undersized crosses will spears (nobody resisted nor complained, even though the people we were crucifying were part of our legion). Then I am crucified but only my feet are crucified to a tiny cross. I yell the name of my wife, who hears it and comes. Our commander says something about being lucky that the punishment is not harsher and that my wife should step forward lest she be kicked in the belly harshly (she was somehow like 8 months pregnant at this point) at which point a small Latino boy looks up to her with the dream-implication that it would be him doing the kicking. At this point I reveal that my feet were only sloppily crucified and I grab the hand of my wife and run off, at which point I wake up.

Tl;dr wet dream gone wrong.

E: also I think my wife looked like the wife from The Shining, I forgot her name (and the name of the actress too)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

XXSockXX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: June 14, 2014, 07:11:44 am »

Tl;dr wet dream gone wrong.
Oh boy, getting crucified before sexytime sounds like a bit of a bummer.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: June 14, 2014, 07:42:34 am »

Even my "wet dreams" are teasing me and doesn't actually do anything, and then when it does it comes in the form of Tentacled Sigmund Freud.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: June 14, 2014, 09:46:00 am »

A small Latino boy looks up to her with the dream-implication that it would be him doing the kicking.

I may have a dream connected to you. I remember experiencing shit in a city, and one thing someone told me was "You got pepper-sprayed by an Aztec."
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: June 14, 2014, 09:57:19 am »

I had a dream that I was in my living room with 2 peoples and I was sitting next to a little safe box, the door had been left open so a burglar decided to come in, the safe box had teleported into his hand and he whacked me with it and I flew in the opposite direction of where he hit me. he gave me the safe box and told me to stay right there, I think he gloated about his victory to the 2 people with me WHO WERE DOING NOTHING. then he grabbed the safe box went outside turned into my dog lifted up his tail and stretched then turned human again and walked away.

We were going to stop him of course but then the room turned into a weird little area on top of a hill, so one of the peoples with me got my dog and decided to go searching for the burglar I begged him to stop cause the burglar came back and was threatening the other person with his big dog. Then 2 people came with even bigger dogs. then the dream ended.
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: June 14, 2014, 10:54:19 am »

I had a dream where I was a dwarf, in one of my forts.
While it was under siege.

You can imagine how that went.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: June 14, 2014, 02:55:22 pm »

I dreamed that I was in a sort of dungeon thingy, and me and a few friends had found this cool secret passage that you could only get into by tapping a certain combination of bricks on a wall, and so we explored the dungeon and it was all cool and stuff (can't remember details, just that it was awesome).
We went away for a little while, and then we came back and there was a huge goblin army marching out of the secret passage. The area in front of the passage had changed from a small tunnel to a huge underground amphitheater, and a bunch of my classmates were in the seats, preparing to face this evil goblin army. It was really quiet and everyone was scared, so I decided to take out my trumpet and play it to raise morale.
Unfortunately, I failed to play even the most simple thing I could think of, which was quarternote'G'-tie-halfnotehigh'C' (sounds like a generic Hollywood war-horn), so it obviously failed to raise my "army"'s spirits. Then, somehow, I managed to play the American national anthem flawlessly, without even having the sheet music for it, which is especially weird since I'm Canadian.
After that, I decided to arm myself, and realized that I could use the metal rod from my fold-up music stand as a weapon, so I go get the bag that I usually keep it in. Conveniently, along with the music stand, the bag also contained a wand of stunning and a knife.
Then, a goblin starts coming for me, so I zap it with my wand, sending it flying backwards, but it shakes off the stun and starts coming for me again, and then I wake up.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: June 14, 2014, 03:38:06 pm »

Even my "wet dreams" are teasing me and doesn't actually do anything, and then when it does it comes in the form of Tentacled Sigmund Freud.
You need to fap more and cut less, Objective.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: June 14, 2014, 04:05:45 pm »

Oh dear I'm not quite sure I like where this conversation may lead. (nah I love it.)

edit: A few years ago I head a dream in which plankton was singing in a small dark room with a light shining upon him, then he said "ok time for the big finish!" then Mr krabs squished him
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 04:24:13 pm by nomoetoe »
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: June 14, 2014, 08:57:52 pm »

I'm pretty sure that'd make it worse.
I'm a writhing ball of sexual frustrations as it is.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1631 on: June 15, 2014, 03:43:14 am »

I'm in the dark as how fapping makes anything worse. Unless you have welts, or work to catch up on, or unusually strict and invasive parents...
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: June 15, 2014, 03:50:50 am »

I'm in the dark as how fapping makes anything worse. Unless you have welts, or work to catch up on, or unusually strict and invasive parents...
I usually just feel sort of frustrated and depressed after I'm done.
Doesn't mean I don't do it anyways, but you know.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: June 15, 2014, 06:46:13 am »

I usually just feel sort of frustrated and depressed after I'm done.
Doesn't mean I don't do it anyways, but you know.
:(
Sorry to hear that Objective.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: June 15, 2014, 10:07:05 am »

Had a dream where I was being slingshot through multiple different game universes. From DF, to WoW, to CoD, to Alpha Centauri, to FTL, and I got teleported to Dead Space, immidiately noped, incinerated self, and end.
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 338