Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 338

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 497588 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #1635 on: June 15, 2014, 12:20:36 pm »

Had a dream where I was being slingshot through multiple different game universes. From DF, to WoW, to CoD, to Alpha Centauri, to FTL, and I got teleported to Dead Space, immidiately noped, incinerated self, and end.
What? You didn't keep the weapons and items between universes to help you out? You'd think a few dwarfy or magical items could help you out. I mean, given the general games I would fall through in a case like this, I think I would at least keep a BFG9000 (Classic Doom edition) on me at all times, and maybe a berserk pack from the same game. Nothing like watching a necromorph explode when punched out with your bare fist. And just as well, when these dreams and such cross-link with your imagination, and you're weird for the time being, messing with the biology of different creatures and such, you also have, instead of Cacodemons, you have Choco-demons. Same build, except their biology is closer to that of an Easter chocolate rabbit with cherry and strawberry filling.

Funny thing about the Choco-demon. I already rendered how it would look:

Probably the most delicious (and equally badass) hunt I've been on. I mean, amplify these settings a tad more (to universal parameters), Hell is turned into Devil's Food environment; chocolate. fucking. everywhere. Willy Wonka could only dream to have a build like this for his factory.

EDIT:
For better context, I also tossed it in as a DF Raw idea for a Doom Mod or Candyland mod, or something.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 02:32:46 pm by Itnetlolor »

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: June 19, 2014, 01:33:21 pm »

I dreamed yes. I was skipping around in my town, sliding about and occasionally hovering, I eventually got to some place with children (the horror) and I needed to climb this ladder/slide thing to get somewhere, one kid was in my way and refused to move, so I pushed him down and he fell into a pile of wood and I discovered there was no way to safely get up where I was going.

I quickly slid down the ladder/slide and hover skipped away, I eventually got home and the police came to visit, they talked to me about what I had done to the child while I sat in a hovering chair wondering why they weren't bothered by this.

I was now a woman and the police were gone, I was talking to a dog and it told me that it wanted a certain kind of treat, I didn't know where to find this treat so I tried to bribe another dog in a cage with some treats to help me find these treats that the other dog wanted. He refused and I eventually started crying and saying "I'm insane!" Then someone came over and hugged me and I cried for a good while. (It was really weird I don't remember the last time I cried)

I was a male again and outside a building in my town, I had apparently been sleeping there standing up. I went inside the building and it turned into a hospital and went into a patients room, I looked into a little book on the patients bed and closed it because it was upsetting me. A nurse asked me what I was doing and I said that I closed it to keep it from being damaged, this satisfied her and she left.

Then Hugh Laurie came in and started observing the patient I notice a snake by the door. The snake had intestines coming out of it and told them of this, a police officer appeared out of nowhere and told me to shut up. Hugh Laurie told the police officer to be quiet and we all looked at the snake as everything faded to black.
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: June 19, 2014, 01:35:03 pm »

I think somebody complimented me on my glasses in my dream.

Same night but different dream I dreamt that I was talking to a character in stone soup and that he was bugged somehow (something along the lines of "i am null type") and then he spawned two identical uniques that were Sigmund's big brother (which makes no sense at all because Sigmund is the eldest brother aaaaa)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: June 19, 2014, 01:52:26 pm »

My nephew died in my dream and I was happy about it...

.....What the hell.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: June 19, 2014, 02:20:44 pm »

BFEL just dreamed that the Civ 5 tutorial was a world shaped like a toilet, surrounded by toilet water. Resources included toiletries and such.

For some reason it also involved time travel to 1966 to stop Nazi's (I know this makes no sense, but dream me didn't :P) and this tied fully into the toilet world, with said toilet world being the theatre that WW2 was apparently fought.

So an important plot in the dream was me paying ten dollars to some Chinese dudes to create a map of toilet world with nothing but a receipt from 1966.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: June 19, 2014, 03:12:18 pm »

I had this dream where I was in some kind of zombie apocalypse, but the zombies were more like the weak dudes from the original Doom game, and I had this great idea of burning down a forest in order to burn them all (somehow I had a flamethrower), and after that, I ran across a few people with guns that were trying to shoot me, and I started shooting them with my flamethrower, but I ran out of ammo and started beating them to death with my gun.

The dream I had the night before was even stranger, though, where I had some kind of scimitar, and was fighting some samurai dude with a naginata, and after fighting him for a couple minutes, he moved over into this really muddy area, and taunted me to get me to come closer, and called me a coward.
I told him that fighting in mud was clearly in his favor, as he was wearing actually shoes, and I had only sandals on my feet.
I then called him a coward, and his head magically detached from his neck and sailed down the room.
I then had to follow his flying head down a corridor, while fighting a bunch of sword-wielding dudes (somewhere along the line I picked up a shield, and I don't remember where) and then I had to trap the samurai's head in a box.
There was more to it, but I don't remember much of it anymore. I think that making out with a statue might have been involved, but I only have a vague memory of that part.
Also there were fairies somewhere.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: June 19, 2014, 03:17:05 pm »

I then called him a coward, and his head magically detached from his neck and sailed down the room.
This... is one of the most sig-worthy things I have ever seen.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: June 19, 2014, 03:33:04 pm »

This... is one of the most sig-worthy things I have ever seen.

If you don't, I will.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: June 19, 2014, 03:58:08 pm »

TOO LATE! MUA HA HA HA!
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: June 20, 2014, 04:12:41 pm »

TOO LATE! MUA HA HA HA!
It's sad to see something so sig-worthy disappear into a sigtext where it will never be seen.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: June 21, 2014, 12:28:39 am »

I had a semi-lucid dream yesterday, but the only thing interesting about it is the fact that it's a semi-lucid dream.

Even my "wet dreams" are teasing me and doesn't actually do anything, and then when it does it comes in the form of Tentacled Sigmund Freud.
You need to fap more and cut less, Objective.
I'm pretty sure that'd make it worse.
I'm a writhing ball of sexual frustrations as it is.
I'm in the dark as how fapping makes anything worse. Unless you have welts, or work to catch up on, or unusually strict and invasive parents...
I usually just feel sort of frustrated and depressed after I'm done.
Doesn't mean I don't do it anyways, but you know.
Let the fapmaster take you under his flipper/wing...
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1646 on: June 21, 2014, 12:43:14 am »

Ewwww.

The last dream I had involved me walking down to the kitchen in the middle of the night, then seeing my aunt in the kitchen rooting through some bags or somesuch. Naturally, dream logic ensued and she whipped out a gun, pointed it at me, and then I went flying backwards down the (very long) hallway before hitting a light fitting and waking up.
She didn't even fire, either. I just flew backwards for no reason whatsoever.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: June 21, 2014, 12:47:29 am »

MAGNET GUN
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1648 on: June 21, 2014, 12:55:30 am »

MY BODY IS NOT A GIANT MAGNET
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: June 21, 2014, 01:35:41 am »

MY BODY IS NOT A GIANT MAGNET
THE IRON IN YOUR BLOOD IS MAGNETIC

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 338