Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 338

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 503794 times)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #3195 on: August 25, 2016, 08:14:53 pm »

In my dream, I was trying to play Bioshock Infinite when the game crashed and claimed I didn't have a good enough graphics card (even though Unreal engine games run well on older systems).

That's all I remember.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3196 on: August 27, 2016, 11:25:11 am »

Had a dream last night that there was a huge brown bear in our yard, digging around in the shed and destroying our garden. I was scared if the dogs barked at it too loudly it might get the idea to come in the house next, and I'd have no way to deal with that except slip out the back door and get in the car and leave. I was scared it had already caught and killed the pig and the sheep, too.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #3197 on: August 27, 2016, 12:45:10 pm »

Dreamt that I was a girl. I was also another person. I think that was me also. Girlme was... Dating boyme? That was so weird, I think my subconscious is just fucking with me. Trying to weird me out.

RIGHT?!?
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3198 on: August 28, 2016, 07:17:39 am »

Dreamt that I was a girl. I was also another person. I think that was me also. Girlme was... Dating boyme? That was so weird, I think my subconscious is just fucking with me....
Did you mean that literally?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3199 on: August 28, 2016, 07:32:23 am »

I used to get all sorts of weird gender bender dreams, they were pretty fun, and I kinda miss them.

Lately I'm waking up panicked that I'm not stress dreaming effectively enough about the study I should apparently be stress dreaming about.  :-\
Also something about a hammer head shark that was chained by its eye stalks to an anvil, or something?

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3200 on: August 28, 2016, 07:47:39 am »

Dreamt that I was a girl. I was also another person. I think that was me also. Girlme was... Dating boyme? That was so weird, I think my subconscious is just fucking with me. Trying to weird me out.

RIGHT?!?
I know they say you  should love yourself, but that might be taking it a little far...
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #3201 on: August 28, 2016, 12:57:23 pm »

Gender bender is fun. No, nothing inappropriate happened at the date. There may have been kissing.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3202 on: August 30, 2016, 07:19:06 am »

I had a dream involving me and a small wolf and we were beings that fed off of negative emotion, I don't remember much other then the part where the wolf is looking in a mirror talking in a dark booming voice and saying stuff about demons. Later in another dream I had flown to a town far away and met with two people I know, I just kind of hanged around them as I used my weird powers to make my hair grow longer for some reason. At some point I was in a room with a bunch of animals, one of which was a lobster, for some reason I adored this lobster and hearts appeared and I tried to pet it, it tries to snap at me but I pull away, I thought its attempt to harm me to be adorable, then some people I was with came in, did things and just ran off leaving most of their stuff behind so I had to pick it up and carry it to them. Little else happened and I wake up.
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3203 on: August 30, 2016, 11:30:17 am »

Dreamed that we had kittens just cropping up everywhere. In the cars, in the garage. Oh, we had a garage, and a nice two story house with a beautiful lawn and no sign of horses. Thats new.
Anyway, on my way in to town I found out there was a cat, looked like an ocelot not a domestic cat, hanging out in the backseat. I had to turn around in road construction to take the damn thing back home.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3204 on: August 30, 2016, 11:57:50 am »

I dreamt I was a candidate for some presidential election, and the main prop of my campaign was the fact I was always accompanied by a huge artilery cannon, which I made liberal use of to shoot down planes, cars and at least one truck :U
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3205 on: August 30, 2016, 12:06:28 pm »

I dreamt I was a candidate for some presidential election, and the main prop of my campaign was the fact I was always accompanied by a huge artilery cannon, which I made liberal use of to shoot down planes, cars and at least one truck :U

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3206 on: August 30, 2016, 01:07:11 pm »

I had a dream that I had a pet rat and it was amazing.  So cute and snuggly.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3207 on: August 30, 2016, 01:32:14 pm »

Aw yiss

On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3208 on: August 30, 2016, 02:55:13 pm »

Aw yiss

I'd totally vote for you over either of the big-name dumbasses we've got running this round.
The fact you're turkish (iirc) might get in the way of actually being a valid candidate, but hey, still the lesser evil.
I make Spellcrafts!

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3209 on: August 30, 2016, 02:57:00 pm »

The fact you're turkish (iirc)

Wat

WHY YES, arkadaş, I be Türkiye.

THERE IS NO ARMENIA CLAY, IT ALL TURK LAND
ERDOG ATATÜRK
REMOVEINCLUDE KEBAB
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 04:34:26 pm by TempAcc »
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 338