Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 36

Author Topic: LCS 4.06.5 Download (Bank Heists, Mar 2013)  (Read 90330 times)

justinlee999

• Bay Watcher
  • Unflappably FABULOUS
    • View Profile
Re: LCS 4.06.2 Download (Bank Heists, Sept 2012)
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2012, 09:16:26 am »

What's the difference between HeavyBodyArmor[2] and HeavyBodyArmor?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2012, 09:18:34 am »

When clothing has a number after it, it means that it is second, third, or fourth rate respectively. Quality and usefulness decreases sharply as rating does.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

justinlee999

• Bay Watcher
  • Unflappably FABULOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2012, 09:19:04 am »

Oh okay, thanks!

Fox, if this isn't too much, I'd like to propose that in the equip screen, SHIFT+up/down arrow keys max/min the ammo a squad member takes. Instead of having to continually smash the up arrow and the number keys, or having to select the ammo, type in the amount, then select the squad member, doing this for every squad member can get quite tiring sometimes.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 09:41:18 am by justinlee999 »

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2012, 11:54:01 am »

Oh okay, thanks!

Fox, if this isn't too much, I'd like to propose that in the equip screen, SHIFT+up/down arrow keys max/min the ammo a squad member takes. Instead of having to continually smash the up arrow and the number keys, or having to select the ammo, type in the amount, then select the squad member, doing this for every squad member can get quite tiring sometimes.
An quicker way than the current, is to not enter any number when choosing how much ammo to give, then it will give max.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Teh Barple

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2012, 06:06:45 pm »

The "wait out the siege" isn't a bug, it's supposed to be like that.

Also i cant seem to delete the folders, the main folder and the art folder, it says they are in use by another program. I can however delete the things inside these folders, but not the folders themselves.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 06:15:04 pm by Teh Barple »

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2012, 06:35:06 pm »

The "wait out the siege" isn't a bug, it's supposed to be like that.

Also i cant seem to delete the folders, the main folder and the art folder, it says they are in use by another program. I can however delete the things inside these folders, but not the folders themselves.

Er, the wait out the siege thing is a bug when it shows that text instead "wait a day" despite there not being a siege.

For your folders not deleting properly, try restarting your computer. Sometimes windows gets weird like that.

enigma74

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2012, 07:24:47 pm »

Oh yes, Christmas is early this year!

justinlee999

• Bay Watcher
  • Unflappably FABULOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2012, 08:25:53 pm »

Oh okay, thanks!

An quicker way than the current, is to not enter any number when choosing how much ammo to give, then it will give max.
Oh okay, I see, don't bother implementing my suggestion then. :). Thanks.

ff2

• Bay Watcher
  • The Occasional Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2012, 08:51:33 pm »

With the kid vehicle encounter I can't seem to slam the brakes or swerve around him, so I had to bail out and run  >:(

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2012, 10:48:29 pm »

Bug report: stealing items off the ground in the bank doesn't seem to give me anything.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Teh Barple

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2012, 10:40:03 am »

Oh, I thought it was a a clever metaphor for things, like."Go forth and fight evil" is the equivalent to "Go somewhere". But I guess I was wrong.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2012, 01:40:28 pm »

Oh, I thought it was a a clever metaphor for things, like."Go forth and fight evil" is the equivalent to "Go somewhere". But I guess I was wrong.

Oh, that would be awesome.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2012, 02:27:03 pm »

I'm suddenly reminded of the WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE / THE MORNING SUN HAS VANQUISHED THE HORRIBLE NIGHT time change announcements from Castlevania II. Why "wait" when you can bide your time before the revolution or rest as the wheels of LIBERTY turn or something like that. :)

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2012, 03:27:03 pm »

maybe - "Set forth to spread the way of liberalism , may the force be with you .".
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2012, 05:56:19 pm »

Anyone else notice that the "'W' - Wait another day" button always says 'Wait out the siege' [as if you were under siege in an area and waiting]? Its happening to me in this version for some reason.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 36