Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36

Author Topic: LCS 4.06.5 Download (Bank Heists, Mar 2013)  (Read 90320 times)

seth--

• Bay Watcher
  • We need a slogan!
    • View Profile
Re: LCS 4.06.5 Download (Bank Heists, Mar 2013)
« Reply #510 on: April 19, 2013, 10:57:33 am »

Can we get a partial list of what's coming up in the next version?
Here is the svn log:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
r640 | jonathansfox | 2013-04-18 22:34:35 -0300 (Thu, 18 Apr 2013) | 1 line

Fixed over-healing.
r639 | jonathansfox | 2013-04-15 18:21:01 -0300 (Mon, 15 Apr 2013) | 9 lines

- Named people you ask out before your first date. Because it's nice to know the name of the person you're going out with.
- Removed requirement to wait multiple days to know the abilities of new recruits.

Patch from seth--:
- Added "sort by type" option to the Review and Move Equipment screen.
- Added location to recruitment and dating screens.

Patch from LethalFeline:
- Added shortcut to move all equipment at once to the Review and Move Equipment screen.
r638 | jonathansfox | 2013-04-10 16:42:07 -0300 (Wed, 10 Apr 2013) | 2 lines

- Fixed and improved anti-aircraft gun's performance during extreme sieges
- Stopped sieges from disrupting teaching, tending hostages
r637 | jonathansfox | 2013-04-09 23:37:38 -0300 (Tue, 09 Apr 2013) | 4 lines

Bug fixes by seth-- from the forums:
1. Makefile updated to include .csv map files in the Linux art directory.
2. Sleeper bank managers outed by supporting a bank robbery will have their current activity cleared.
3. People kidnapped on site while moving the squad to a new safehouse (rebase and make trouble at the same location) will be correctly moved to the new safehouse, rather than the old one.
r636 | calrogman | 2013-04-09 18:33:43 -0300 (Tue, 09 Apr 2013) | 4 lines

This should fix situations where firemen prepare to raid a safehouse and free speech becomes C or better before they arrive.

Thanks to Grimith: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt8m_QCJG_E

I am confused are you saying you changed the kidnapping so it is less... Saw?
Did Saw consist of you beating them then yelling Ronald Reagan in their face?

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: April 19, 2013, 11:28:01 am »

Could we have an option to have liberals resume their activities after a siege is broken? I don't like having to assign 30+ jobs to my army again after every attack.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello good people of the interwebs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 19, 2013, 11:41:02 am »

Could we have an option to have liberals resume their activities after a siege is broken? I don't like having to assign 30+ jobs to my army again after every attack.
Yeah, I don't see why liberals have to stop doing hacking, credit card stealing, and healing just because the army is outside.
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

KA101

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 20, 2013, 08:22:17 am »

I'd like to believe tahujdt's request is what Fox implemented in r638.  (If SWAT can cut the power to your building during a protracted* siege, which the Generator implies they can, I'd imagine they can mess with the internet connection too.  They should certainly be either cutting it entirely, looping it so you'd only "get" what they provide, or at mnimum monitoring it so you'd have a nasty failure/detection chance.)

*As in, when they camp outside your safehouse.  CIA doesn't count since they just kill power & rush you.

Healing's supposed to be limited by available food: no regenerating HP if you're starving to death.  Not sure if "Tending to Injuries" includes procuring needed supplies from off-site or if safehouses are presumed to have supplies.

maps.dam as modded: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fnhyu4kn3rzogzf/maps.dam

ETA .dam file request acknowledged--KA101
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 07:18:19 pm by KA101 »

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 20, 2013, 11:03:25 am »

Yeah, that makes sense.

I also just noticed something, that lasers come in at 2100, a year commonly associated to Fallout, as its very close to the year the world was nuked, and and that energy weapons are available weapons in the game. I could just be reading a little to much into it, but I think its a cool like coincidence if Im wrong.

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

usr_share

• Bay Watcher
  • "For great justice!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 20, 2013, 11:07:27 am »

>> I also just noticed something, that lasers come in at 2100, a year commonly associated to Fallout, as its very close to the year the world was nuked, and and that energy weapons are available weapons in the game. I could just be reading a little to much into it, but I think its a cool like coincidence if Im wrong.

Well, as long as the Arch-Conservative Amendment doesn't pass, the planet is safe.

Edit: the color. Misaimed my mouse.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 11:33:03 am by usr_share »

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: April 20, 2013, 11:18:07 am »

Passed on colour it looks like the Eh-Moderate Amendment wouldn't help either. And its a nuclear apocalypse, warmongers, homophones, racists, and slavers run amok, it an arch-conservative paradise.

usr_share

• Bay Watcher
  • "For great justice!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 20, 2013, 11:41:31 am »

Passed on colour it looks like the Eh-Moderate Amendment wouldn't help either. And its a nuclear apocalypse, warmongers, homophones, racists, and slavers run amok, it an arch-conservative paradise.

Kinda imagining an in-game Moderate Crime Squad, fighting for freedom, justice and bipartisan consensus. "Dudes, both your slogans suck!"

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 21, 2013, 11:41:01 am »

Homophones?
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 21, 2013, 12:00:02 pm »

Homophones?
You know, homosexuals that are racist against phones.

KA101

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 21, 2013, 12:04:44 pm »

Or words that sound alike but are spelt* differently, typically having substantially different meanings.

*This isn't one because spelt (grain) and spelt (British past-tense of "spell") are in fact spelt the same.

Regarding the unique CCS safehouses: anyone tried those maps I posted?  I know I gave the DEB&G a front with its Business Front in mind.

Will you post your .dam file? DAME evidently lacks the ability to import .csv files. This seems like a fatal flaw, so I may end up tracking down a different tilemap editor.
It's entirely possible I was Doin It Rong, too.  Just to make sure, here's the .dam again: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fnhyu4kn3rzogzf/maps.dam

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 21, 2013, 12:22:35 pm »

Thats a homonym.

usr_share

• Bay Watcher
  • "For great justice!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 21, 2013, 01:03:34 pm »

Homophones?

Well, with the state our education system is in right now, just imagine what it would look like in an Arch-Conservative nightmare. Of course we'd have a lot of homophones.

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 22, 2013, 10:17:56 pm »

Well, I checked out the nuke plant. From a quick look, it looks like all you did was add a metal detector, and I think metal detectors are actually broken.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #524 on: April 22, 2013, 10:23:41 pm »

Well, I checked out the nuke plant. From a quick look, it looks like all you did was add a metal detector, and I think metal detectors are actually broken.

Are they still broken? What's going wrong with them?
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36