Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 36

Author Topic: LCS 4.06.5 Download (Bank Heists, Mar 2013)  (Read 90361 times)

ff2

• Bay Watcher
  • The Occasional Poster
    • View Profile
Re: LCS 4.06.2 Download (Bank Heists, Sept 2012)
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2012, 07:16:49 pm »

With the kid vehicle encounter I can't seem to slam the brakes or swerve around him, so I had to bail out and run  >:(

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
Re: LCS 4.06.3 Download (Bank Heists, Sept 2012)
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2012, 09:47:56 pm »

New release, mostly fixing bugs reported in this thread, but also introducing a new interaction with the Conservative Crime Squad. There are details about how to acquire the new item and what happens after you publish it which I am leaving out of the changelog here, but feel free to spoil it if you manage to acquire and use the backer list.

Note: This is not compatible with saves from 4.06.2.

New Version Download
LCS 4.06.3 for Windows

4.06.3 Changelog
- Added a unique "CCS Backer List" item that can be published in a Liberal Guardian special edition
- Fixed two separate display issues with the anti-aircraft gun upgrade
- Fixed the "wait out the siege" text appearing even without a siege
- Fixed the problem where you couldn't dodge or slow down when you saw a child in the street during a car chase
- Fixed the issue where the squad activity would often overlap your money supply if you had a lot of money
- Reduced the length of some safehouse names to make it less likely that the safehouse and date would be written over by the squad activity
- Fixed the longstanding crash bug that could occur when killing police that try to arrest liberals during certain activities
- Fixed the bug where picking up loot in the bank gave you nothing
- Fixed the bug where your options for how to react to the landlord's quote on a room price overwrote the previous text without clearing it
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 10:00:58 pm by Jonathan S. Fox »

Capital Fish

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hi Mister Dog!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2012, 10:53:42 pm »

Awesome! I hadn't been expecting any more updates for a while.

Edit: Edited for grammar.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 11:14:29 pm by Capital Fish »
Find the errors in the above post and win a prize!

Greendogo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2012, 03:19:30 am »

I've spent days and nights playing this game to the detriment of my sleep schedule and social life, so I'm pretty f*ing happy to see you working on it Jonathan!  You are the man!
Sail - The end reminds me of a goblin choking a kobold.  No ponies, sorry.

justinlee999

• Bay Watcher
  • Unflappably FABULOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2012, 06:40:49 am »

Holy shit we can finally release hostages.

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello good people of the interwebs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2012, 06:47:56 am »

Is there anything special you need to do to buy the AA Gun? I have a little over 36,000$ and it won't let me buy it.
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

Elodie Hiras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2012, 09:41:41 am »

Thank you! We Elite Liberal Pacifists finally have a way to beat the CCS without going gun blazing! My Elite Liberal Founder Sumia thanks you for that! She hates guns with a passion, and couldn't stand to shoot anyone.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2012, 11:19:37 am »

Thank you! We Elite Liberal Pacifists finally have a way to beat the CCS without going gun blazing! My Elite Liberal Founder Sumia thanks you for that! She hates guns with a passion, and couldn't stand to shoot anyone.
But... could she stand the idea of the minions taking up guns and shooting people?  Or hammers, swords, crowbars, etc...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2012, 11:34:55 am »

Holy shit we can finally release hostages.

Ah, yeah, that slipped in somewhere. ;)

Is there anything special you need to do to buy the AA Gun? I have a little over 36,000$ and it won't let me buy it.

It costs something like $200000 if gun control isn't C+, since the parts suddenly become illegal for home use. That the display doesn't update is one of the bugs fixed in 4.06.3.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2012, 11:41:22 am »

the starting questions for the gang member should give some more club skill instead of martial arts .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2012, 11:44:41 am »

the starting questions for the gang member should give some more club skill instead of martial arts .

I think it used to, and I changed it because club wasn't very useful. That's not as true anymore, since as I recall you can use club skill to parry and counter melee attacks with your AK-47.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2012, 11:59:57 am »

getting guns seems too easy , while your rap sheet is empty , you can just live on donations , for money and free persuasion and get the gun in few days .
this makes all other weapons useless .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2012, 01:04:59 pm »

- Added a unique "CCS Backer List" item that can be published in a Liberal Guardian special edition

Sooo cool! :D

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2012, 07:07:09 pm »

In the Liberal Agenda screen ['L'] 'moderate' is uncapitalized. Just thought I should mention it since I've always thought it odd that AC through EL are capitalized while Moderate isn't.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Capital Fish

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hi Mister Dog!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2012, 07:32:49 pm »

In the Liberal Agenda screen ['L'] 'moderate' is uncapitalized. Just thought I should mention it since I've always thought it odd that AC through EL are capitalized while Moderate isn't.

If they can't pick a side, they don't deserve capitalization!
Find the errors in the above post and win a prize!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 36