Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Furtuka's Livestream. Yes Really (OFFLINE)

(1/2) > >>

Furtuka:

Hey there! I've found myself lacking in things to do when I'm not doing homework and have been rather saddened by the lack of streaming Bay12ver's lately. So due to my recent acquisition of a headset I took it upon me to fill that void myself.

Today I'm thinking of streaming Lego Rock Raiders- WAIT don't go yet! It's an actually pretty entertaining rts game for pc with some actual strategy in a few places and gameplay that's suprisingly similar to dwarf fortress, and if it lasts long enough to get boring I have some other options like Civ IV Colonization, Star Wars Starfighter, and Sid Mier's Pirates availiable. It's probably gonna happen at around 1:00 PM Central. See you there!

Furtuka:
Alright time for the stream

Aklyon:
PTW for Cap'n Arrr.

Furtuka:
Hey there guys! I've been feeling in need for some nostalgia (and exposition) so I'm gonna streaming an old flash game from 2000. The Mata-Nui online game! It's a point and click adventure game that made up the storyline for the Lego Bionicle series in 2000. Might switch over to some other stuff if it starts getting too boring. Also my cousin Sirknight and her brother are visiting so they'll be guest commentating on this. Stream should be up in half an hour provided nothing goes wrong.

Aklyon:
Wasn't there 2 of those?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version