1-Usage of Dragons (seems too easy)
- 8 (30.8%)
1-The game idea is terrible
- 0 (0%)
2-Check to show you voted
- 14 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Cryptportals (turn one over) (Players needed)  (Read 15420 times)

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
Re: Cryptportals - The Dragonic Civilization Succession Game (Players needed)
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2012, 07:47:56 pm »

Ooh... Then we must cut off part from the main biome, and wipe it out through starvation(metaphorically, of course. )
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2012, 08:02:36 pm »

The dragon types remind me of "dragonology" books I have somewhere...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2012, 08:06:23 pm »

In fact, 'Dragonology: a field guide to dragons' is what I used for reference for my mod!
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
  • Profile Pic has Changed! Sorry for the Delay.
    • View Profile
Re: Cryptportals - The Dragonic Civilization Succession Game (Players Needed)
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2012, 12:02:56 pm »

I see this game is looking for players...

Sign me up plz?

Added.  Any preferences upon your dragon?

Any chance of getting a Korean dragon?
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Cryptportals - The Dragonic Civilization Succession Game (Players Needed)
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2012, 01:59:05 pm »

I see this game is looking for players...

Sign me up plz?

Added.  Any preferences upon your dragon?

Any chance of getting a Korean dragon?

Yes, there is a chance.  Any preferences on the occupation?
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2012, 03:26:07 pm »

In fact, 'Dragonology: a field guide to dragons' is what I used for reference for my mod!

Neat!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
  • Profile Pic has Changed! Sorry for the Delay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2012, 05:32:58 pm »

Preferred occupation would be 1) Weaponsmith or 2) Armoursmith at Proficient, with other skills in brokering, farming, or doctoring.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 05:34:37 pm by CaptainArchmage »
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2012, 05:38:08 pm »

Preferred occupation would be 1) Weaponsmith or 2) Armoursmith at Proficient, with other skills in brokering, farming, or doctoring.
Done.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2012, 05:37:24 pm »

Due to the lack of turn requests, I am just going to go ahead and start.  Any complaints?

Godlysockpuppet

• Bay Watcher
  • [Insert wit here]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2012, 05:50:31 pm »

Due to the lack of turn requests, I am just going to go ahead and start.  Any complaints?
Go for it :)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2012, 06:18:20 pm »

Go for it :)

Here it is.  Just the way there, going to post the actual played portion later.

The Journal of Zanzetkuken

Opal 24, 499.

Well, I don't know how I managed to get into this.  Just yesterday I was speaking to Eae back in the citadel, and now I am on the fast track to an unknown location to create a new one.  Ordinarily, the masters would tell us the purpose of the new citadel, but all they told us was "You'll see."  The Ibine is that supposed to mean?  Anyway, I guess I had better get to know the other dragons on this trip.  I will have to be with them for awhile...

Opal 31, 499

The names of my fellow founders are interesting to say the least.  There has never been any dragons with these names before them.  I wonder...I wonder if we were chosen by destiny to found this citadel.  Like it has some purpose that the divines care about.  This gives me an uneasy feeling about this citadel that we are going to found...

Obsidian 14, 499

Nothing much has happened in the days since I have written previously.  Today is different.  We have recently arrived at, what our guide informs us, as the entrance to the valley where we are founding our citadel.  As we get closer, the sense of forboding I get becomes greater as we approach, not like something is coming for us, but we are going to our dooms...

Obsidian 25, 499

We are within the last streach, and the sense is becomining greater as we get closer.  The wilds are joyous, but I still have the feeling.  I do not know what is coming, but it does not seem like something joyous.

Granite 1, 499

We see what we are here for.  We do not like it.  It is evil and it is savage.  And it is expanding.  Now we know why we are here.  And none of us like it.  To sum it up, I call upon the of the first miner that breached the adamantine "What...the...Ibine."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2012, 09:03:56 pm »

To those who think the dragons are too powerful, just read what happened at the end of this.  Pics and Save will come when I have a capable internet connection speed.

The Journal of Zanzetkuken

Granite 10, 500
We have set up the outer bunker to guard agianst any clouds, zombies or thralls that come our way.  I hope that we can hold out until winter, so that we can get resupplied.  I have (temporarily) assigned everyone except for Rat and I to masonry, while we dig out the underground floors.  Time is of the essence, and we need every second of it to get to safety...

Granite 13, 500
I am not sure how to take this omen.  I can't tell if the pantheon is showing us that we will kill alot of goblins, or is predicting our doom.  I'll leave this to the philosophers.

To prevent any syndromes, I have set up a temporary meeting zone away from the snow.

Slate 6, 500

Well that answers that question.  I saw a Moth Woman Corpse reanimated.  And others have reported three others, along with a moth man.  Sonofa-.

Slate 7, 500

Mornthel has thought of his own creative solution, and is starting to burn the land.  There is just one problem with that, the wagon is still out there, and we haven't finished unloading.  This just gets better and better.

-Five Minutes later-

...And it looks like Labat10 agrees.

Due to the death of Zanzetkuken, the citadel chooses a new ruler:  GreatWyrmGold.

Seriously did not expect for my character to die so quick!  Along with Satis (rng-named dragon) and Mornthel (Not a freaking clue how).  The expedition leader is actually Labat10, but GreatWyrmGold has the next turn.  I shall note in the rules that if your dragon dies, you must pass the fort on ahead of time.  If the fort dies, the next person in line reclaims, unless you just got the save.  I marked the map as a lair to prevent the spread of items.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Cryptportals (turn one over) (Players needed)
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2012, 09:30:10 pm »

Note: This references snow of frozen goblin blood.
Granite 13, 500
I am not sure how to take this omen.  I can't tell if the pantheon is showing us that we will kill alot of goblins, or is predicting our doom.  I'll leave this to the philosophers.

To prevent any syndromes, I have set up a temporary meeting zone away from the snow.

labat10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2012, 06:18:31 am »

Wow.... didn't expect a death so early with dragons :P 
Good luck on your turn Greatwyrmgold!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2012, 06:55:47 am »

Wow.... didn't expect a death so early with dragons :P 
Good luck on your turn Greatwyrmgold!

I know, I know!  I still need to get an internet connection capable to upload the save, unless you want to go through a ton of .rar files.

And don't forget, three dragons have died thus far.  Four remain.  Three of five which were named are still alive.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 06:59:43 am by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6