Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Community Aurora 4xGame: Allies & Reich in Space. Meeting the Reich at Jupiter

<< < (2/33) > >>

EuchreJack:
I wanna pilot a warship or fleet carrier.  To that end, I favor TNS (better ships in less time).

--- Quote from: Aboth Ber on September 05, 2012, 02:11:39 am ---Well, the Nazi Party in our game are very different than our world Nazi. That what you got when most top brass where dead or severely injured in 1934. We only got 'we love our country' Nationalist German not 'we treat other like subhuman' Nationalist German.

--- End quote ---

Ok, I can live with that.

Rez:
P2W

Sheb:
CS, I'll apply for ANSEC.

Also, you'll have to play all NPCs (including China), or this planned will be glassed over in no time.

Aboth Ber:

--- Quote from: EuchreJack on September 05, 2012, 04:23:59 am ---I wanna pilot a warship or fleet carrier.  To that end, I favor TNS (better ships in less time).
--- End quote ---
Ok... TNS it is...

--- Quote from: Rez on September 05, 2012, 05:18:53 am ---P2W

--- End quote ---
Would you like to apply as an ingame character? If yes, what would you like to be?

--- Quote from: Sheb on September 05, 2012, 05:31:16 am ---CS, I'll apply for ANSEC.

Also, you'll have to play all NPCs (including China), or this planned will be glassed over in no time.

--- End quote ---
OK you apply for ANSEC, you can change the name if you feel it didn't cool enough.

I'll play the 4 factions: German Reich, East China, West China, and the Union of Non-Aligned Countries. It related to my planned gameplay mechanics... (you all will be surprised  :))
I also make some house rules but I wait until we decide whether we start with TNS or CS before posting it.

Sheb:
I switch my vote to TNS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version