n/a

n/a
- 0 (0%)
n/a
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 10, 2012, 07:56:54 pm

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: Community Aurora 4xGame: Allies & Reich in Space. Meeting the Reich at Jupiter  (Read 37950 times)

Drakale

• Bay Watcher
  • I will get my revenge~
    • View Profile
Re: Community 4X Game: You Play Aurora: Allies and Reich in Space.
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2012, 09:52:36 pm »

My preparations are complete and I am ready to leave for Mars at a moment's notice. Keep in mind that our team is but the vanguard of a large exploration effort. Once we ascertain the value of the ruins a lot of men and machinery will be needed for the real excavations and for that we currently have no design that will suffice for the task.

Jarod Cain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2012, 11:12:13 pm »

I also intend to classify any technology we recover as "weapon technology", until the Reich releases technlogy from their ruins.
I concur with this.

Grand Administrator Cain - ANSA - Science finds a way

-J-
-Self Proclaimed Constitutional Monarch of Utah-
-Card carrying Ambassador of Bad People Territories-
Paddledwork

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2012, 02:56:51 am »

My proposal for a survey ship:
Engine and a survey sensor. Thats's it.
And use any ship we have for the team.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

Aboth Ber

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware of his mispronunciation and malapropism
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2012, 07:17:59 am »

Sory for the delay... My kid brother using the net all day downloading manga...

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM HEAD OF ANEA - WSOXFAN:
Q: 1. Survey team hasn't been finalized.
A: 1.Choose the top canidates who aren't doing anything else.
Q: 2. We need a long term guideline for Lunar Base and Mars Colony developments. Example: (move the 750.000 colonist to Mars with 10 mine.)
A: 2.Colonization plans are currently on hand until we are running on a complete TN economy.
Q: 3. We got free 50 automine. We can get them to Luna or Mars or Mercury or to any asteroids with minerals (although we haven't surveyed any Asteroids)
A: 3.Keep them on Earth for now.  There's plenty of stuff there.
Q: 4. Finalized the Boeing and Lockheed design: with or without Sensors.
A: 4.Add the sensors on.
Q: 5. Are your construction order are final yet?
A: 5.The order I gave (construction Factories and mines) is the final one, yes.
(I would explain more in the main thread, but I'm in a bit of a hurry right now.

I'll accept the Reich proposal, for now.  We should beware that the Reich may turn Venus into a shadow base by moving shipyards and other facilities there, where we won't be able to monitor their buildup.

We can of course can turn Mars into a similar shadow base, for identical reasons.

I think we should give Sheb a couple more days.  It's only been three days since he last posted.

I also intend to classify any technology we recover as "weapon technology", until the Reich releases technlogy from their ruins.

ADC Head:
Acknowledge sir. We had sent our reply. We will await the Reich answer in several days.

OOC about ANSEC Head:
Well, we don't need to really replace Sheb, but we really need someone who can become his deputy to become acting ANSEC Head if he is unavailable.

Code: [Select]
Hebrides class Cruiser    7,150 tons     249 Crew     617 BP      TCS 143  TH 250  EM 0
1748 km/s     Armour 2-33     Shields 0-0     Sensors 6/6/0/4     Damage Control Rating 2     PPV 0
MSP 108    Max Repair 100 MSP

Nuclear Thermal Engine E1 (4)    Power 62.5    Fuel Use 10%    Signature 62.5    Armour 0    Exp 1%
Fuel Capacity 150,000 Litres    Range 377.6 billion km   (2500 days at full power)

Thermal Sensor TH1-6 (1)     Sensitivity 6     Detect Sig Strength 1000:  6m km
EM Detection Sensor EM1-6 (1)     Sensitivity 6     Detect Sig Strength 1000:  6m km
Geological Survey Sensors (4)   4 Survey Points Per Hour

This design is classed as a Commercial Vessel for maintenance purposes.
My proposal for a survey ship:
Engine and a survey sensor. Thats's it.
And use any ship we have for the team.

Allied State Secretary
"Sir, regarding the proposed Design by Captain Kaos, should we accept the disgn as it is, or should we modified the design?"

OOC:
Since the design are Commercial, if this were approved then we can use our free 4 commercial ship bonus if your like, if you do there are 3 recommended options:
  • 4 Free Ships: 2 Free Survey Ships, 1 Boeing 808 Colony Ship, 1 Lockheed C-301 Freighter.
  • 4 Free Ships: 1 Free Survey Ships, 2 Boeing 808 Colony Ship, 1 Lockheed C-301 Freighter.
  • 4 Free Ships: 1 Free Survey Ships, 1 Boeing 808 Colony Ship, 2 Lockheed C-301 Freighter.
Also we need some military ship design, if nobody objects I think we approve the Euchre Designed Ship Project VICTORIA 1000 ton Plasma Carronade Gunboat (the British are interested to building this one).
[/i]

My preparations are complete and I am ready to leave for Mars at a moment's notice. Keep in mind that our team is but the vanguard of a large exploration effort. Once we ascertain the value of the ruins a lot of men and machinery will be needed for the real excavations and for that we currently have no design that will suffice for the task.

Allied State Secretary
" It looks like you had to wait Dr. Koch. Since the estimated ship with sufficient Troop Transport Bay was about 30.000 ton, you has to wait until we had shipyard that can construct a ship as big as that size."

OOC:
Well we need bigger shipyard about size ~30.000 tons if we want to trabnsport a engineer brigade luckily the Troop Transport Bay are considered Commercial, so if we wait several month, we can get a 30.000 ton shipyard.

EDIT: done minor editing for incharacter roleplaying.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 10:16:09 am by Aboth Ber »
Aurora Community Game: Allies and Reich in Space. :
Year 2004: Reich in Jupiter. Now what?

Only You can help the Allies conquer the stars! For Freedom and Capitalism!

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2012, 08:09:23 am »

Anmot approves of 3. and the Hebrides.

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Changing avatar text since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2012, 09:51:10 am »

I also vote for option 3.

I suggest that later, when we go fully TN and get all rollin' with the Solar colonization and exploitation, we should find a suitable moon/asteroid/planet and get a 'shadow base' over there. You know, Deep Space Tracking Station, small shipyards, a garrison squad, something like that.

Aboth Ber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Reply and More Allied Nations tidbits.
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2012, 12:39:16 pm »

Allied State Secretary:
"Sir since our last Survey Voidship has been deemed obsolete, the BAe (British Aerospace) just called us. They are ready to produce a working prototype based on Captain Kaos proposal. Here are the message from Sir Alex Howard, BAe Chief Marketing:

Good evening gentleman and maam. I'm delighted to been able to join the fine Directorate and to promote our latest advancement in space exploration.
As you gentlemen had already knew, the last Survey Ship Discovery had just been pensioned in 2003 after surveying inner solar systems, since then the AN didn't had any survey capable ship. Based on one of your officers design, our team at SpaceArk Orbital Shipyard had finished the first prototype of new generation Survey Ship, that the our designer called Inquirer class Geosurvey Ship.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The new prototype will finish just in a few days and we will send it to you after new year party. We hope the new survey ship can help the Alied Nations and human cause in exploring new place for Humanity."

(It had thinner hull (1 vs 2) but I don't now why we want survey ship armored (it now had whooping 1800 km/s thanks to 4 Engines. But if you like the ore armored version we can up the Armor Hull back to two (speed wil drop to 1700 km/s). 4 Geosurveys? It is more heavy than the Reich Survey Ship Wissen (2 Geo) and more faster than Wissen (1700 km/s). Although the Inquirer are more bigger (2 times the Wissen size). I really don't know which one are superior, but since the Inquirer had more Geosensor and more faster it may finishing Space Surveys more faster than the Wissen.)

I suggest that later, when we go fully TN and get all rollin' with the Solar colonization and exploitation, we should find a suitable moon/asteroid/planet and get a 'shadow base' over there. You know, Deep Space Tracking Station, small shipyards, a garrison squad, something like that.

From what I know, Mars and Venus are in the range of Earth based level 5 DSTS, even Jupiter are in range of Easrth Level-10 something DSTS. The only 'safe' place when you free from Earth based eye are Uranus and Neptunus. Those was pretty far away, and for earth to detect some 100 Thermal signal is to had more than 20 DSTS. At lower tech that is, at higher tech level, we can't really escape the DSTS eye, except if we jump arenot in Earth...

From Conspiracy Theorist Magazine CONSORT! Proudly presents:
Allied Nations Organization Hierarchy for Dummies:

As other 'democratic' country, Allied Nations had 3 division of power: Legislative, Executive and Judicial Power.

1. Legisative:
  • Allied General Assemby (AGA): A parliamentary body with members from various state, they represent People Voice of Allied Nations Members States. The number of membership of a country are based on population and economic contribution to Allied Nations, so USA, Britain and France are still the majority member. The purpose of AGA are to make mutinational Common Law, decide the AN annual spending, and in theory control the Directorate from become to powerful with their veto rights and impeachment capabilities, but since the Directorate control most AGA member through various means, this never happens.
  • Various Member State internal parliament or equivalent body. They can decide the nations internal law as long as it didn't conflict with AGA Common Law. In last few year, they just become AGA paws...

Executive:
Allied Nations Executives are commonly called the Directorate. When the economic crisis hit Member States in late 80s, various Allied Nations organization leader had their power  temporary expanded to help interfering with the members nation economy and industry capacity with the purpose of quicker economic recover, but since then the Directorate never step down from their supposed temporary power and instead they consolidate and centralized the power in them. And then the Directorate was born, an Oligarchy with Democracy mask.
1. ANSEC: ANSEC is really just what the highest military command in AN called. Historically it had 5 members (hence the name Councils, not like today) but since the Third Arab War in early 1990, the command had been simplified into two person (called First Members and Second Members) for unknown reason. Then, since the Second Members died in 1998, there had been no replacement for the Second Member, So ANSEC are headed by one man, and the current one is Sheb (it is hypothesized as a codename, not a real one, since ANSEC Head never show himself in public, also since Sheb was always the First Member since 1970s, so it can't be one person.)
ANSEC subordinates: ACFC (Alied Central Fleet Command, the AN Space Navy HQ), ADFC (Allied Defense Force Command - Yeah... defense my ass, this one control the Planet Army, air force, wet navy, army you name it), ASA (Allied Security Agency) and AMPO (Allied Multinational Police Organization or Multipol, there are rumors that the Multipol had special Secret Police Division, but it's still unconfirmed).

2. ANEA. The almighty ANEA, started as a very humble Allied created body that tasked to help the new members economy develops and try to close the gap between the Old and the New Allied Nations Members. It is only provide voluntary advice and pretty much powerless. But it a change when the 80 Economy Crisis sap the whole world. Entire stock market and bank system collapse, financial chaos everywhere, then the parliaments of Allied Nations members start to look for ANEA help. And what a help, within just 6 years the economic damage was patched with centralized draconian measure that reside in ANEA hand. ANEA also help established new government supplanted the old government that lose pubic support in economic recession. No country dared to against ANEA, since it means economy isolation. That make ANEA indirectly control the AN, not with gun, but with stomach.
ANEA subordinates: ANSGCAS (Allied Nations State Governance and Civil Administration Secretariat) also known as the SEC-Cabinet - headed by ANEA directly appointed Allied State Secretary (ASS), various presidents or prime ministers of various member state reported directly to ASS with various Departments of Secretary handle various Economic and Industrial fields. ANSGCA had a very strong power to decide who can become president or prime minister so they figuratively trying to 'lick' and 'kiss' the ASS, and since current ASS are a woman it is a double irony; ANEA also are the superior of various social Multinational Organization of Old like the the Allied Nations Patent Bureau, Allied Free Speech and Information Bureau, World Labor Organization, World Child and Mother Care Initiative, and much more.

ANSA: The result of World War 2 scientific effort between USA, France and Britain gave birth to ANSA. After the war, ANSA still become the pace which various innovative technology invented in Allied Nations. It's role was become much more important since the Energy Crisis and the post-TN space race. Although the ANSA didn't had any political or military power, it was needed to ensure the Allied Nations still had technological superiority over the Reich. Thus since the early days of TN-era, ANSA was pretty much close with ANSEC and ANEA.
ANSA direct subordinate are ARLaN (Allied Research Laboratories Network), ARLaN was loosely conglomeration of private, university, corporation or government laboratories grouped based on similarity research field and geography proximity. This to ensure each labs result can be quickly distributed, copied and perfected to ensure maximum research efficiency. ANSA also was the superior of various science related multinational organization like IAU, WHO, Allied Red Cross Organization, ISO, and others.

ANFA: or more exactly Office of Allied Nations Foreign Affairs,. This brach is as old as the Allied Nations itself, after the war, ANFA was heavily involved in the dipomacy with Reich, and various independent nations. It employs thousands of diplomats and foreign analyst. Since their important rulle, ANFA always had very close relationship with ANSEC, hence it position in the Directorate.
ANFA subordinate: ADC (Alied Diplomatic Corps) that lead various embassies around the world and employ foreign relation analysts, that provide latest information from around the world. ANS (Allied News Service) the official mass media controlled by AN that spews whatever the AN want the public and world to believe. and AIC (Allied Intelligence Central), the main Allied intelligence agency, that employ spies (and assassins) around the world, they work to clean up whatever Allied mess was and most Conspiracy Theory are revolved around them. The AIC was an old  rival with Reich Abwehr...

ANMoT: Started as part of ANSGCAS, the ANMoT was recently elevated into Directorate level. The advent of space capable ship and the enormous logistics associated with it, the importance of space colonization and the realization that space was 'new land' to expore and conquer, make it was a very important to the Directorate that the power that control it firmly remain in direct Directorate control. With Commercial Shipping become a realization, the ANMoT got a new things for them to handle.
ANMoT currenty control: BoSC: Bureau of Space Corporation, any civilian corporation that want to operate in space must first register in BoSC and then the BoSC wil regulate the permit and various rules that the Civilian must obey. No wonder currenty there are only one corporation monopolize the Civilian Space Shipping sector.

*Note from Allied Free Speech and Information Bureau:
The writer and the publisher of the previous article had been reeducated and had been given a warning to not spread fabricated news that can cause public unrest without firm basis or proof. To read the proper history of Allied Nations and it various organ bodies please visit the ANS website.*

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2012, 04:52:48 pm »

I'm a little upset to find we don't tolerate crackpot theorists.  They're the only ones that appreciate what I do.   :P

Aboth Ber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2012, 08:53:18 pm »

I'm a little upset to find we don't tolerate crackpot theorists.  They're the only ones that appreciate what I do.   :P

Don't be fooled. Allied nations was the Humanity bastion of "FREEDOM" and "CAPITALISM".
The information is more or less "incorrect" (with some truth inside it), the AFSIB does 'capturing the theorist' act to make potential Reich spies think this theory the 'truth' or treat the information as useless as AFSIB also spread various version of Allied Nations history, while in truth, AFSIB just recruit the Theorist and then asked him/her to make state sponsored cons-theorist to spread disinformation (while keeping him far from truth)...
AFSIB LOVES disinformation (it integrate a ot of former various World War 2 disinformation unit members, so it's informal name are Bureau of Propaganda and Disinformation), and most popular conspiracy theorist are employed by AFSIB. Allied Nations; the only place on Earth where profesional Conspiracy Theorist are employed by the same government they conspire of. The Reich had similar Body for Disinformation but it's not very as effective as AFSIB, and AFSIB make Reich had to put resource picking the truths from various false information.

Roleplaying aside,

I really need some instruction for this before we started the time increments:
1. We had 2 Shipyard with 2500 and 1000 tonnage but we didn't had any finalized military ship design. And the shipyard hasn't been tooled into any class of ships yet. I need the Project VICTORIA gunboat design to be approved by 3 Directorate members and officers before it started production.
2. We can build 4 PDC for free, currently we had ZERO PDC design.
3. We can had 2 Ground Force Training Facilities, what should we do with this? Training more Engineer Brigade? Train more Garrison Battalion?

EDIT: I forget, what should we survey first? Asteroids or Major Planetary Bodies (Jupiter and stuffs).
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:26:36 pm by Aboth Ber »

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2012, 05:59:23 am »

Garrisons, and yes to VICTORIA.

hostergaard

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull lever R
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2012, 10:04:57 am »

I just read trough the post that the index pointed too, are they a complete overview of everything that have happened until now or are there important posts in between?

Also; I want to join in on the fun! Are there any free posts where I can be part of this?

If possible I would like if there where a page detailing ship designs to get an oversight of current holdings.

I have to point out that I find it worrisome that the Reich is controlling the richest known Corundium deposit in the system. Given the small deposits both on Earth and Mars we might soon see them having a monopoly that will but a stranglehold on our production (If I understand the game right, if I get a character in game I will repeat the concern, maybe suggest some solutions, according to my characters position).
They decided to leave my fortress via the circus because the front door was locked to keep Goblins out.  THAT should be an interesting trip back to the Mountainhome.

Aboth Ber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2012, 03:35:05 pm »

Garrisons, and yes to VICTORIA.

Ok, I train two new Garrison Battallion. I assume we using cadre right?
If they are no other input from other Directorate member I'l start the time increment 15-9-2012 00.00 AM forum time (GMT -7).

I just read trough the post that the index pointed too, are they a complete overview of everything that have happened until now or are there important posts in between?

Also; I want to join in on the fun! Are there any free posts where I can be part of this?

If possible I would like if there where a page detailing ship designs to get an oversight of current holdings.

I have to point out that I find it worrisome that the Reich is controlling the richest known Corundium deposit in the system. Given the small deposits both on Earth and Mars we might soon see them having a monopoly that will but a stranglehold on our production (If I understand the game right, if I get a character in game I will repeat the concern, maybe suggest some solutions, according to my characters position).

We still had a lot of naval officers, ground officers, civilian administrator and scientist posts.

The index pretty much cover the starting game settings, the only things happen in between is ship design discussion.

Hmm... Nice idea, I make a new post right away regarding current ship design.

Hmm... Since nobody seems interested designing PDCs, the good French contractors that construct the Maginot Line offer 3 options:
1. 8 Maginot1 2500 ton 2 Quad Turrets Meson-Armed Anti-Missile PDCs

2. 4 Maginot2 5000 ton 4 Quad Turrets Meson-Armed Anti-Missile PDCs 

3. 2 Maginot3 10000 ton 8 Quad Turrets Meson-Armed Anti-Missile PDCs (also equipped with size-1 Missile Launchers for AntiMissile Duty)
Whatever the option you choose, the technology will be instantly researched and be build instantly.
OR
You can design a new defensive PDC design...
Choose wisely...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 05:40:42 pm by Aboth Ber »

BGreman

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
    • http://blog.the-gentlemens-haberdashery.com
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2012, 04:22:27 pm »

Allied State Secretary
" It looks like you had to wait Dr. Koch. Since the estimated ship with sufficient Troop Transport Bay was about 30.000 ton, you has to wait until we had shipyard that can construct a ship as big as that size."

OOC:
Well we need bigger shipyard about size ~30.000 tons if we want to trabnsport a engineer brigade luckily the Troop Transport Bay are considered Commercial, so if we wait several month, we can get a 30.000 ton shipyard.

This isn't true.  You can create a troop transport capable of transporting an engineering brigade (which takes 5 bays) in under 20 ktons.

Lictor class Troop Transport    17,350 tons     178 Crew     382.5 BP      TCS 347  TH 188  EM 0
541 km/s     Armour 1-59     Shields 0-0     Sensors 1/1/0/0     Damage Control Rating 1     PPV 0
MSP 14    Max Repair 40 MSP
Troop Capacity: 5 Battalions    Cargo Handling Multiplier 15   

General Electric C62500E10 Nuclear Thermal Engine (3)    Power 62.5    Fuel Use 10%    Signature 62.5    Armour 0    Exp 1%
Fuel Capacity 50,000 Litres    Range 51.8 billion km   (1108 days at full power)

This design is classed as a Commercial Vessel for maintenance purposes

Nice LP, btw.

Aboth Ber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2012, 05:32:06 pm »

This isn't true.  You can create a troop transport capable of transporting an engineering brigade (which takes 5 bays) in under 20 ktons.

Lictor class Troop Transport    17,350 tons     178 Crew     382.5 BP      TCS 347  TH 188  EM 0
541 km/s     Armour 1-59     Shields 0-0     Sensors 1/1/0/0     Damage Control Rating 1     PPV 0
MSP 14    Max Repair 40 MSP
Troop Capacity: 5 Battalions    Cargo Handling Multiplier 15   

General Electric C62500E10 Nuclear Thermal Engine (3)    Power 62.5    Fuel Use 10%    Signature 62.5    Armour 0    Exp 1%
Fuel Capacity 50,000 Litres    Range 51.8 billion km   (1108 days at full power)

This design is classed as a Commercial Vessel for maintenance purposes

Nice LP, btw.

For Corundium! It must be because I think the troop transport bay weight 5000 tons (100 HS), I check again and it was 2500 ton (50 HS). WHAT A BLUNDER! 5 TTB was not 25.000 tons but ony 12500 tons. *Facepalm*
Now I must ask the players if they want to change the starter ship with Troop Capable Ship...

Well, thank you, but it really just an excuse plot to get SPACE NAZIS... (Allied Nations was an United Nations expy)
Afterall, I shamelessly based on your LP in somethingawful. I read it everyday, and for me it was beyond awesome, it makes me think Aurora has a tremendous Multiplayer capabilities, just like DF did. It started as an assistant to table-top game afterall. That inspired me to make a community game just like this...

SO, dear Directorate members and Officers, based on BGreman input, how about we change the starter ship with this:
1 Boeing 808 Starwagon Colony Ship.
1 Lockheed C301 Atlas Freighter
1 BAe Inquirer GeoSurvey Ship
1 STILL INDETERMINATE TROOP TRANSPORT
2 Project VICTORIA Gunboat.

I will postpone the time increments unti I get some 'aye' or 'nay' from Directorate and Officers.

Aboth Ber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
CURRENT SHIP DESIGN
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2012, 05:33:50 pm »

Well, this will be the post were I will update the current Allies ship design: (as of 23 January 2004 in game time)

Boeing 808 Starwagon Colony Ship:
Ship in service: 1. ANCS-2 Starwagon 001

Lockheed C301 Atlas Freighter:
Ship in service: 1. ANCS-2 Atlas 001.

Lockheed C302 Argo
Ship in service: 1. ANAS-1 Argo 001.

Lockheed C303 Super Atlas Freighter:
Ship in Service: 3. All are owned by Maglaras Trading Company.

BAe Inquirer class GeoSurvey Ship
Ship in service: 1. ANSS-1 Inquirer

Project VICTORIA class Gunboat.
Ship in Service 0

Project QUEEN VICTORIA
Ship in service: 2: ANS-1 Queen Victoria, ANS-2 Queen Elizabeth

PDCs:
Missile Complex
PDC in Service: 50. 10 PDCs are equipped with TN-MIRV missile.

Maginot1, the Meson-Armed Anti-Missile PDC
PDC in Service: 8.

Ship terminology:
ANS: Allied Nation Ship --> Refer to Allied Nations Armed Navy Ship.
ANCS: Allied Nations Cargo Ship --> Refer to Allied Nations owned Cargo or Construction Ships.
ANSS: Allied Nations Survey Ship --> Refer to Allied Nations Survey Corps Survey Ships.
ANAS: Allied Nations Army Ships --> Refer to Allied Nations Army ship (typically troop transport and drop ships).
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 08:50:21 pm by Aboth Ber »

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11