Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: Cheesesplatter: A Succession Farm  (Read 7582 times)

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesesplatter: A Succession Farm
« Reply #240 on: May 15, 2019, 03:46:43 pm »

Multiple depots in my experience don't cause that, but they may make the caravan split up, necessitating multiple traders to actually work with them (making trading a bigger headache than it already is.) Course my experience is a version out of date, so.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Dig deep, build strong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 15, 2019, 04:54:39 pm »

Well, itís worth a try.

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 18, 2019, 09:03:44 am »

I have never missed a turn of a succession game, and I don't intend to start now.  I will get this done today, even if it takes until the wee hours.  Stay tuned!

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 19, 2019, 08:37:50 pm »

Here is the save, journal pending; https://www.dropbox.com/s/or14j1xlfp4ll3h/Cheeseplatter_%20A%20succession%20Farm.7z?dl=0

I'm slightly before winter, but still no Dwarven Caravan.  There were issues with the Human one.  Also, I have to say on a personal note that Cheesesplatter earns the dubious honor of being the single most disorganized and poorly designed Fortress I have ever played :P  Given how long I have been playing DF, that is not something I say lightly.  Good luck to my successor, but I think this Fortress is on its' last legs.

DwarvenLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? WHY?
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 21, 2019, 06:08:35 pm »

I haven't been paying attention- have I died yet?
And thus was the dwarven meatshield invented.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 21, 2019, 06:11:14 pm »

I suspect the answer is "Probably" when someone says "I think the fort's on its last legs." And by probably I mean "You'll probably be killed in the looming riot to come."

auzewasright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 21, 2019, 07:25:38 pm »

The Bureaucracy of the Bureaucratic Bureaucrat's Bureau of Bureaucratizing the Bureaucrat's Bureaucratic Bureaucracy - Administrative Administration Class - Project Division - Department of Agricultural Settlements does not approve. A strongly worded letter will be sent shortly. Upon receiving, the fortress is to begin a probationary period to clean up, after which form BBB-ADF-BM-019A, authorizing the fortress to use the short form BBB-AFM-RP-0192A&B-s is to be filled out along with the latter forms. Failure to fill out this and to restore some semblance of efficiency will force the BBB-AAC-PD-DoAS to file forms BBB-AoC-CP-03a and BBB-SM-BPP-435, the effects of which are freely available in the Bureaucratic library after filling out the paperwork needed for access to the forms effect listing.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]