Dwarf Fortress > DF Community Games & Stories

!!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [We Hath Become Death, the Destroyers of Worlds]

(1/1023) > >>

Kamin:
Drunk Fortress is pretty much what it sounds like: Everybody plays a year while taking careful notes and screenshots... Inebriated. Welcome to Hell and enjoy your play.

!!DRUNKFORT!! Rules:
1.) Pregame your year by drinking. Drink until you feel you are unquestionably inebriated.
2.) Start your post by telling us how much you consumed before starting. Pictures of beverages welcome, but not necessary.
3.) Try to dorf all of those who wish to be dorfed and haven't been yet; all undorfed past Overseers should be dorfed as well.
4.) Write out your log as you play while taking screenshots; try to limit this to ONE post in the thread, otherwise it gets cluttered and hard to follow! Drink at your leisure. Whenever you finish a drink, let the reader know by writing about it in the post.
5.) Finish out your year, save, and upload to DFFD. Total your number of drinks at the bottom of your post, along with a link to the new file save. You may make a drunken statement or quote in the last line for posterity, hilarity, and flavor.
6.) (Fort Optional) If you completed the year, instate one rule to be followed by future overseers of the same fort; they will all need to drink when this rule is violated or happened upon. Every consecutive rule lasts until the fort collapses--reclaims don't currently count for cumulative rules of past forts.
7.) Drink lots of water and take a nap.

Current Overseers [Order Decided on First Drunk First Serve Principle]:
*Year One: Bogwedgle
Year Two: Shoruke
Year Three: Scruffy
Year Four: Onciblu
Year Five: Shoruke
Year Six: Scruffy
Year Seven: CLOVER MAGIC!

*"Year" means "turn" in most instances of drunken buffoonery.

Year Seven: Clover's Turn

Spoiler: DORFING LIST! (click to show/hide)Bobnova
Shoruke
Scruffy
Naryar
Kamin
Ruhn
Taupe
Siquo
Random_Dragon
Ifeno
TheDwarfy1
CloverMagic
Wrex
Camulus
KingMurdoc
Yoink
TechnoXan
TheFlame52
StupidElves
Miauw
Ignatzami
Basin
lawastooshort
rcmgames
SirFancyPants
Vyro
MoonyTheHuman
Current World (42.04)

Current Embark (42.05)

--- Quote from: RabidAnubis on January 06, 2013, 05:50:56 pm ---Yeah, a dwarf fortress played by humans trying to be dwarves. You can guess who I'm voting for.

--- End quote ---
Inducted by a voting landslide into the Hall of Legends! Thank you all so much!

We've been Troped! !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! TV Tropes Page

Sometimes--just sometimes--an adventurer is stupid enough to visit past !!DRUNK FORT!! sites. Scruffy is that adventurer.
"I love ghosts!" Episode 1
"What in the holy hell was I thinking?" Episode 2

Memorable Quotes:Spoiler (click to show/hide)
--- Quote from: Kamin on September 23, 2012, 06:42:57 pm ---This is Hell. I'm in Hell.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Xantalos on December 10, 2012, 10:45:50 pm ---I'm pretty sure reading this got me drunk.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Jervill on September 13, 2012, 12:13:17 am ---The siege is broken!  We are victorious!!!!!  Also, the exterior of the fortress continues to burn.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: rcmgames on September 29, 2012, 11:35:21 pm ---nooomn thw ducks have come to tak e  ou wealth

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Wrex on October 05, 2012, 11:23:12 pm ---Good news! The accursed Mist cloud is harmless!

Bad news everyone is nearly dead. Or a zombie. I think Xantos's limbs got their own nicknames.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Scruffy on October 11, 2012, 03:21:04 pm ----This fort löooks like it was made sobre.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Ruhn on November 03, 2012, 02:06:41 am ---FOR FLORY!!!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Bobnova ---dwarves respect teir anscestors right? god reaosn to have 'em right int he dining room
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: lawastooshort on August 01, 2013, 11:45:05 am ---there is a ghost and i would sdo somethign a bout it if I could find what to do about it but it's a bit like being quite drunk and staring at a bunch of error job cancel messages opping up, whic h is odd, because that's exactluy what it is
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Scruffy on August 23, 2013, 06:18:35 pm ---What was I doing?
turkey died of old age
-Another wne piunt down

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Naryar on August 30, 2013, 10:27:08 pm ---Here's the save. No progress has been done since last update, since I was sleeping.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Scruffy on September 16, 2013, 02:40:40 pm ---Wrex killed by zombie wrex
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Basin is BACK on October 19, 2013, 03:20:11 pm ---The liasonn asks what the frtreesss wants. I respond BOOZE!

--- End quote ---

*Disclaimer: This game is NOT meant to encourage substance abuse or underage drinking. Please participate legally and responsibly.

Wrex:
34.11, and just get liquor'd up. I'm up for year two.

Jervill:
I'm in on this.  I prefer minecarts myself (.34.11), so many things can go so horribly wrong, or even right, with them.  But, I won't feel too bad about using .34.07.  Year 3, then.

I'd prefer to just be tipsy, and drink through the turn myself.

Kamin:

--- Quote from: Wrex on September 06, 2012, 08:35:17 pm ---34.11, and just get liquor'd up. I'm up for year two.

--- End quote ---
Alright; if you wanted to add that to the poll, it'll just help me keep track should we get a number of interested parties. Thanks Wrex!

GreatWyrmGold:
I'd join, but I don't drink.
Do you know some legal methods for high schoolers to simulate drunkenness?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version