Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A new drunken world is imminent. Should we try a modded world?

Yes!
No!
I am small and neutral, like Switzerland

Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 341

Author Topic: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [We Hath Become Death, the Destroyers of Worlds]  (Read 1158094 times)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [40.24: Nobody Even Knows Anymore]
« Reply #3225 on: April 13, 2015, 08:50:10 am »

Spoiler: dick burgnings! (click to show/hide)

http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=10766
Here, have a save. The fort is still playable... technically...
heee hee hee...
ha ha ha...
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Next turn is gonna be so awesome  8)
I should turn yself evbil more often, that was so cathartic ^_^
didn't get as drunk as usual but, eh.
have... hee hee. FUN.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3226 on: April 13, 2015, 09:17:06 am »

Shoruke looses a roaring laughter, fell and terrible!
Shoruke has claimed a fortress.
!!DRUNKFORTRESS!! has been struck down!
Shoruke has begun a mysterious construction!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
MNOOOOOOOoo!
 :'( bwaaaah

You heartless monster
There were graves in there. The final resting place of dozens of dorfs.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 09:33:43 am by Scruffy »
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: April 13, 2015, 09:35:39 am »

So, last turn was Shoruke trying it's hardest to remove all the dicks, yet it had :

-A giant stone penis becoming flaccid

-
Butt Shoruke

-

-A large stone-carved penis ejaculating magma

-
fuck your kid.

-
FUCK YOUR PENIS!

- A boner spear out of all things was made

So i'm not convinced about the removal of the dicks...

However, all this magma pleases me greatly. There definitely is enough to arouse me...  :D So I retire what I said earlier.

also more seriously, that removal of the giant penis was a dick move. Seriously, Scruffy took so much on himself to erect it.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 09:42:22 am by Naryar »

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: April 13, 2015, 09:39:11 am »

However, all this magma pleases me greatly. There definitely is enough to arouse me...  :D
..And so Neroaryar played a =Bismuth-bronze trumpet= while watching the fortress burn

also more seriously, that removal of the giant penis was a dick move. Seriously, Scruffy took so much on himself to erect it.
Doesn't really matter. That was an entertaining turn so it was worth it.

Edit: Just checked the save.
It must have taken quite a bit of effort to submerge so many parts of the fort into magma. So many passages, channels and holes to channel the magma into exactly the places it shouldn't end up in. Impressive.
The fort is a lost cause though. The magma is flowing down the main staircase and killing the fps. RIP fps

Oh Shoruke, just one little thing: You channeled magma directly above Scruffeh's sarcophagus but there is one thing you failed to take into account. It is made out of ADAMANTINE! My bones endure! My tomb still stands! The fort will burn but the Scruffeh's corpse is eternal! Mwahaha!
The silver statues are piles of silvery goop though
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 04:35:58 pm by Scruffy »
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [40.24: The Death Knell of Dongfort]
« Reply #3229 on: April 14, 2015, 11:25:57 pm »

Dude, spoilers. I wanted someone to load that fort up and be all
"Okay so I got the save g- SHORUKE WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!?"
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #3230 on: April 14, 2015, 11:35:36 pm »

Oh Shoruke, just one little thing: You channeled magma directly above Scruffeh's sarcophagus but there is one thing you failed to take into account. It is made out of ADAMANTINE! My bones endure! My tomb still stands! The fort will burn but the Scruffeh's corpse is eternal!

Scruffy is like diamonds: He is forever.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: April 15, 2015, 02:49:39 am »

Oh Shoruke, just one little thing: You channeled magma directly above Scruffeh's sarcophagus but there is one thing you failed to take into account. It is made out of ADAMANTINE! My bones endure! My tomb still stands! The fort will burn but the Scruffeh's corpse is eternal!

Actually diamonds eventually decay into graphite... it just takes thousands of years.
More accurately, Scruffy will exist until the end of the world.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: April 15, 2015, 04:24:42 am »

Actually diamonds eventually decay into graphite... it just takes thousands of years.
More accurately, Scruffy will exist until the end of the world.
Listen Snodgrass, if you wanna rudely ignore my hilarious commercial reference, then FINE. Go ruin other people's phallus-filled days while you're at it, why dontchya?

P.S.- If you keep a diamond at comfortable livable human temps, away from high ion sources, the diamond will last millions to billions of years. The oldest known are like 3.5 billion years old. Might as well be forever.

P.P.S.- Scruffy is my own personal diamond, and he will shine on forever in my heart.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 04:31:17 am by Kamin »

Chaoseed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Chaoseed Software
« Reply #3233 on: April 15, 2015, 06:50:55 am »

I wonder what the death knell of this fortress sounds like...

Surprisepalace! Overseers wanted!
But they never would have given up either. And compared to sitting around in this prison for the rest of my life? Losing is fun.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: April 15, 2015, 09:36:44 am »

P.P.S.- Scruffy is my own personal diamond, and he will shine on forever in my heart.

So after all this talk of penises and hard-ons and flaccidity, you come up with THAT ?

Camulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3235 on: April 15, 2015, 11:28:12 am »

I want to get drunkish within the next 48 hours.
I hear tell of a magma death,so should I start a new fort or use shoruke's save?

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3236 on: April 15, 2015, 01:20:00 pm »

I want to get drunkish within the next 48 hours.
I hear tell of a magma death,so should I start a new fort or use shoruke's save?
I vote that you load up my save, witness hell briefly, and THEN start a new fort.
But that's just my opinion, either option is a good option as long as the turn is entertaining  :D

Camulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3237 on: April 15, 2015, 01:25:43 pm »

I vote that you load up my save, witness hell briefly, and THEN start a new fort.
But that's just my opinion, either option is a good option as long as the turn is entertaining  :D

I truly do fear for my already non-existent sanity...
Bleeding penii, literal dwarven roasts...perhaps seeing these images will tame my lust for drunkenness.

As for the turn being entertaining, my booze reserves are quite scant, so I may be slightly sober enough to give some regard as to the comic validity of my turn.

But yeah I downloaded yer save prior to this ere talky-talky.

EDIT: Magma everywhere.
Corpsies everywhere.
Penis still spewing fiery death.
FPS death, on my machine at least.
Just seeing a cat slowly making its way down the hall, trekking through the filth...

I simply do not have enough alcohol to be drunk long enough to compete a full year in the Dongfort.
Sadly then, I shall start a new fort, a new bastion for penis-loving drunks who inhabit this realm.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 01:36:15 pm by Camulus »

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3238 on: April 15, 2015, 01:56:15 pm »

I simply do not have enough alcohol to be drunk long enough to compete a full year in the Dongfort.
Sadly then, I shall start a new fort, a new bastion for penis-loving drunks who inhabit this realm.
Strike the earth, Brother Camulus! Most people seem to prefer volcano embarks, but do whatever you feel--first overseer is THE Overseer. Also, welcome to the Hell that are the B12 Forums; glad you've found us!

I wonder what the death knell of this fortress sounds like...

I see what you did there...  ::)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 01:57:53 pm by Kamin »

Camulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: April 15, 2015, 02:42:23 pm »

Strike the earth, Brother Camulus! Most people seem to prefer volcano embarks, but do whatever you feel--first overseer is THE Overseer. Also, welcome to the Hell that are the B12 Forums; glad you've found us!

Let us commence!
I prefer volcano embarks personally, but methinks some variety may b e in order.

So far: 1 can premium druagt amd 9? shots whiskey, more to come, but will I have enough booze tah become drunk?
There is some cheap wine somewhere in this house iirc.

Before I start, brilliant idea: Upon the relaese of the tavern upodate, The Toad and The Sloth must each take a turn in Drunk FortresS!
Thematically correct, and excellent propaganda.
Also, I wish tah see the creator/s of a game play it while inebraited.

Uselesss jibber-jabber aside, I shall now create a fort!

Scene1: In which Camulus, devourer of lifeforms, creates a DRUNK FOICKIN FROTRESS!!!!!!! (While listening to music)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 04:03:00 pm by Camulus »
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 341