Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A new drunken world is imminent. Should we try a modded world?

Yes!
No!
I am small and neutral, like Switzerland

Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 341

Author Topic: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [We Hath Become Death, the Destroyers of Worlds]  (Read 1162614 times)

DrStrangeWeird

• Bay Watcher
  • I am angry. ANGRY ABOUT ELVES.
    • View Profile

The problem with taming crundles is that they're not easy to train at all and when they go wild they're capable of biting a dwarf's limbs off.

The problem, obviously, is that no drunk would have the patience to dedicate time to organized crundle training.
---

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile

The problem, obviously, is that no drunk would have the patience to dedicate time to organized crundle training.
the solution, obviously, is disorganized crundle training.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile

So I didn't actually read this page, just the last. But now it makes me want to play, even for only a while !

Starting to drink.

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile

So I didn't actually read this page, just the last. But now it makes me want to play, even for only a while !

Starting to drink.
Go for it
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

23:48 Pretty boozed up. Nearly two (light, pale ale) beers, an end of a bottle of apple cider and two glasses of Samos Muscat. Will open save about now.
23:54 Reclaim. Gonna be promising... let's see
23:56 all dem hhammer dwarves

the wooden phallus is still erect, i consider it a personal victory

also there's a water system at the same level. and cock is filled up with unknown substance Heh. I mean water. Heh, unknown substance.

Alright, time to unpause. If there are hdamemrm dwarves there mst be shit inside the fortress

in more ways than one perhaps

23:58 glorious unpausing

00:01 there seems to be no threat to the safety of the fort

seems being the wword

Apart from dead people everywhere, which will doubtlessly PTSD the hell out of this squadron. Ah well, it was inevitable.

00:03 also ghosts, are there some murderous/berserk/violent ones ? we'll see

00:06 coffins, have build all the coffins, must build more

everyone will be a woodmaker to maek wooden coffins and swwood stockpile

so we may fuck the elves even more (not literally gee)

00:10 went to the toilet, there was a babby centipede, -this species probably

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scutigera_coleoptrata

but it was nearly a centimeter long instead of the larger mature specimens. so tiny, tiny legs, i blow on it and it fled, SO CUUUTE

i didn't think centipedes could be cute but w/e

back to the fort

so, build some carperenters or however that is sepflt , hah

need to drink more, don't have booze next to me at the moment.

also all the dwarves are seeking for wood fo rr my swood stocpile. heh getddidt . wood. hah that's not evenf funny

00:15 i think ki is should wall the fort up so some goblin doesn't got to piss uf oddff

but then again goblins with tseven dwarves what i am smoking drining actually

00:17 opening dwarf the violator, time to put them all to carpentry

yes, i'm sorry for this elf-like behavior

00:19 a casket is a wooden sarcophagus yes ? right ? heh, sarcophagus, eater of flesh

IT MEANS THEY ARE ELVES IN DISDSGUISE OH MY ARMOK

00:23 there, casketing in progress. i should make three more woodworker 's cworkcshodp feh carptentry (wwoww) so all the dwarves go t owwork

00:27 wooden caskets are being built
quite seriously

maybe we'll bury them all ?

00:30 i think that may be enough caskets. still have lots of wood left ! (<= le freuudian eimagery)

anyways, go go burial dwarves.

also i have made some dorfing

don't worry, they're ALL victims. The woodworkers just don't believe they are.

They all think they will survive and not fall into madness ! They all believe they will survive the horror !

Oh how deliciously naive they are !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb8fWUUXeKM

also apparently Scruffy is a girl. This is making me feel very odd.

00:41 The coffining is going well.

00:47 two ghosts have been put to rest

also our mantislord has been webbed while sleeping, OH SHIT GCS - oh wait that's not a gcs, some cave spider webbed a bed apparently. what the fuk

also apparently the dwarves don't want to put a skeleton inside a coffin, whatever I do. maybe the skeleton is too big ?

00:52 out of coffins, build more coffins, all the seven dwarves and snow white went to work on the carpentries

soon we will have enough coffins

I WILL BURY EVERYONE

this sounds more omnious that it is, really...

00:55 nearly been two months. will stop quickly, i think.

anyways my dwarves, haunted by them ghosts, are bravely building wooden caskets

soon they will all be carpetners.

00:58 something has collapsed on the surface, with some water and mist... no idea what it is

also it is now summer.

naryar got nailed by the cave-in, no harm done though

01:07 brewing plump helmets

not a lot of drink, so i'm build ing a still and ordering more, food should be enough

01:13 dwarf the rapist is still elping me, need lmore nbooze, also i am now making and engraving slabs en masse so the ghosts can be fixed

01:16 migrants, two fishery worekrs and two rangers, that's exactly what i need

01:35 We are done with ghosts ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytAYsn__ZZI after three dozen slabs, therre are no more ghsots

although there will be more, i guess.

Also Random_Dragon, Hapless Victim (oh of all fitting names) has been missing for a week. I don't know how he died. No combat reports.

What is it ? Unknown death ? A ghost killing it ? Stealth weremammoths ? Do you even care ?

Anyways, that's it with the turn today. I'll just try and upload it.

We're in the 22nd of galena, and i started in feliste a think. so it's been 1/2 year or so (approximatively)

time to upload the game. I think this reclaim can be done.

there are reptile men "ambushes" in the carvens, they are fighting giant bats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRZAk2rfESU

will post pictures tomorrow.

alright, here's the save.

http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=10819
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 03:34:58 am by Naryar »

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile

So much derp. Tempted to take a turn, not really in the mood to tonight. @_@
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Posted images. Apparently I am either a mean drunk (which does not seem to be the case) or drinking just magnifies my natural instincts.

Also HOLY SHIT HAVE A LOOK AT THIS FORGOTTEN BEAST'S NAME  :o

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hurrah for making the fortress functional!
Sorry that your turn was mostly taking care of my ghostly mess. Atleast the dorfs are burried inside the mangled corpses of slain and butchered trees.

What?
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What?

In the last pic of my turn, there is a mention of a forgotten beast's name. Check it out.

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What?

In the last pic of my turn, there is a mention of a forgotten beast's name. Check it out.
The unholy seducer of shafts, eh?
This got me interested. Checking the legends to find out more. I think that the unholy seducer got killed by the demon (that somehow got out of hell due to reclaim repositioning enemies?)

Edit:
"Ummu Riddlemenaced the Unholy Seducer of Shafts was a forgotten beast born in -170 and died in 211 (Bled) by the dwarf ´kamin9' Praisetin, in The rampage of Ummu Riddlemenaced the Unholy Seducer of Shafts in Tangleoil." FB killed 49 dorfs and 3 cave fish men. Propably alot more kills from its venomous blood.

Why is it that every time something dies, be it FBs, crundles or innocent bystander dorfs, there is always a kamin involved?
-´kamin9' kills: Scruffy (208), mule (210), the Unholy Seducer of Shafts (211). Skills: Novice butcher
-In 212, late summer, (Galena, 11) the dwarf `random_dragon' Tomemansion was scared to death by `camulus2' in Tangleoil.
-The demon has a goal in life: To become a legendary warrior...
-One of our current civilization's gods is a large rat (metals, fire, volcanos, mountains, caverns)
-Interesting fact: Our earlier civilization before reclaim worshipped Stibmer Sunkenpaddled the Moist Boat, a deity of rivers and lakes.. Worshipped atleast by Taupe, ruhn2
(we also had a goddess of muck worshipped by siquo)
-Quite a bit of drowned or crushed dorfs
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 06:32:55 am by Scruffy »

Et tu, Urist

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-One of our current civilization's gods is a large rat (metals, fire, volcanos, mountains, caverns)

It's an avatar of Armok ! Praise the rat !

Also most awesome large rat ever. It probably looks like something out of Warhammer.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

"Shoruke, Lord of the Wang"?
I'm curious as to how you obtain your information, but I'll accept your compliment  ;D
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Shoruke, Lord of the Wang"?
I'm curious as to how you obtain your information, but I'll accept your compliment  ;D

It was an ironic nickname.

Vyro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

PTW, dorf request. Carouse party incoming.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Drunkfort on page 2? UNACCEPTABLE
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 341