Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A new drunken world is imminent. Should we try a modded world?

Yes!
No!
I am small and neutral, like Switzerland

Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 341

Author Topic: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [We Hath Become Death, the Destroyers of Worlds]  (Read 1138759 times)

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile

ah well, no play.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile

Drunkdragon derps again? owo
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile

Ah, Drunk Fortress. The delicate balance between drunkness and blackout.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Drunkdragon derps again? owo

go on

you're our only hope

ah why have I to play leia

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile

I already fucked up and created a parallel universe when I took my turn, so noes.

ah why have I to play leia

Because of the two derpdragons here, you look better in a bikini. o3o
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

you look better in a bikini.

I will drink from your skull!

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile

I'll drink you, you derp. o3o
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Camulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wehr haz smart humanz gone?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

not to this thread
GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Bobnova

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Agh, raelly? Nobody is taking a turn?
WTF?
Here I am drunkish, and there's nobody playing Drunk Fortress for me to read and laugh at with.
Bah.

my house is clean though.
I clean like a dorf?

EDIT:
Anybody else drunk?
Someone save me from this fate of taking a turn. I know where it ends.
Hangovers on Sunday, still drunk.
You know you fucked up if you're hungerover AND drink drunk.

I should probably take another shot. I can stil mostly type and think ceherantly. until I attempt coherently, I guess.

I BLAME YOU FOR EVERYHING!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 11:14:11 pm by Bobnova »
how do I lizard Werewolf
ther seems to be a little gecko problem somehwere.
O gawd, drank all ten beers. And 3/5 of this at dinner.  I'm dronk.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile

Yay. Tell us which save you use. owo
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Bobnova

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fine!
Scruffy's. I move that Shoruke's be used when the water fort finally dies for the last time.'
I don't guarantee a very long turn, I may bail pretty quick, depends on Things.
how do I lizard Werewolf

Bobnova

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NOTE!
MY NEW RULE THAT I AM MAKING DUE TO BEING ABLE TO MAKE A RULE BECAUSE I'M DRUNK AS DRUNK AND AM TAKING A TURN PLAINY DRUNK FUCKING FORTRESS IS THUSLY:

452°.f:  He who is playing Dwarf Fortress while DRUNK shall not intentionally pause the game at ANY TIME, excluding pauses as REQUIRED by the BUILDING process. He (She) who is guilty of pausing the game for any reason beyond those mandated by the DWARD FORTRESS SOFTWARE shall be found guilty of DELAY OF GAME and fined FIFTEEN (15) YARDS and TWO (2) ALCOHOL UNITS.

This is going to be the officela post. I'll edit it as  go.

9:44pm: many shots. How amny? Don't know.
Have installed Scruffy's save. Looks like a mess.

9:48: We have no miners.
Bobnova is now a miner/.

9:50 ordered slabs engraved for the first few ghosts. We'll see how far that goes.
My guess? Not far.

9:51pm: WTF?! Firsdt off Bobnova is alive, this is wonderful and so rare. Secondly my icon is a FUCKING DORF CORPSE! What the hell? Somewthing is seriously fucked here IMO.
I resetnt this implication. I should probably take another shot because of this.
By should I mean should bnot. By shold not aI mean pribably will.
What the hell has a become of my typing>

I think I'm going to ban myself from pausing, that should help.

(;54: Everybody's icon is a corpse. Weird. PyLNP must have fucked up installing Ironhand. I love Ironhand graphics, they are the best. THem or ASCII! I know two ascii codes! alt+230 is a micro sign and alt+248 is degrees! µ °! I used these FYCKING CONSTANTLY while writing power supply reviews. Nobody else does. Everybody uses u and *. Slackers. Pidgin won't accept ascii codes and it makes me sad :(

nextPM: I'm ceroned by "webbed"/

10:04pm: wE HAVE many slabs. Many ENGRAVED slabs. Fucking slackers.

I'm building a slab garden. IO should put statues in it. I wil oorder our completely lack o metalusgrists to create them.

10:14pm: SEVENTY FUCKING SEVEN  SLABS! That's hpw ,amy ypu fucks have engraed without FOLLOING THROUGH and doing DUE FUCKING DILLIGENCE and CONSTRUCTIONGING!
I couldeted/.
I was hard.
I also constructed them;.
It was ahrder.
Pretty sure I should go take another shot after ordering the construction of 77 slabs. that's a lot, btw.\

10:16pm" Ot be fair to those who have gone behfore as overseer, we only have 8 ghosts. I suspect many slabs erre engraved for dorfs safely buried/

10:18pm:

ad by Kamin I apparantly mean Kamnin.
WTF movie was it that feaured the Rates of Nim? I watched that a lot. It was good. I'd totally watch it with my kids if it wouldnt send my younger kid into shock. He does not feal well at all with emotional conflict in moies. Hes; six. To be fair I don't eal with it especially well either, but I'm orlder and can bury my emotions under ..... fragile things>? Alcohol? I donno.
In any event, whatever the fuck it was I expect the older kid would enjoy and the younger kid would not, at all.
To be fair, it always made me sad in parts too.

10:22p,:

10:26pm: Oh fuck.

We're in some shit now, there're only five of us. Time to guess which lever closes the gates. We have gates right?
Also time to take the laundry out of the dryer, according to the dryer.
I'm leaving the game paused (paused by the game due to an ambuse that will prbbaly fuck us over copletely, not me. I am not pausi9ng the game. I suggest this as a rule. Fuck this that, see addendum. at top of post case U;m a rebel IMPERIAL)

11:13PM:
I'm out of vodka.

11:14pm:
Ambush appears to ba  s single amphibean man blowgunner. I've locked him into an unused bedroom. FUck his couch.

11:25pm: Kamin doesn't seem overly happy:

11:31: Kamnin has become depressed.
I am not shocked.

Save:
http://bobnova.com/transfer/drunkfortress/DrunkFortress.zip
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 03:48:37 am by Bobnova »
how do I lizard Werewolf

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile

owo
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile

(;54: Everybody's icon is a corpse. Weird. PyLNP must have fucked up installing Ironhand. I love Ironhand graphics, they are the best. THem or ASCII! I know two ascii codes! alt+230 is a micro sign and alt+248 is degrees! µ °! I used these FYCKING CONSTANTLY while writing power supply reviews. Nobody else does. Everybody uses u and *. Slackers. Pidgin won't accept ascii codes and it makes me sad

This is suggesting a very weird existence in which you are constantly reviewing power supplies. Just how many power supplies are you buying and why do you need to keep buying more and more and review them?
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 341