Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A new drunken world is imminent. Should we try a modded world?

Yes!
No!
I am small and neutral, like Switzerland

Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 341

Author Topic: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [We Hath Become Death, the Destroyers of Worlds]  (Read 1164454 times)

Bobnova

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(;54: Everybody's icon is a corpse. Weird. PyLNP must have fucked up installing Ironhand. I love Ironhand graphics, they are the best. THem or ASCII! I know two ascii codes! alt+230 is a micro sign and alt+248 is degrees! µ °! I used these FYCKING CONSTANTLY while writing power supply reviews. Nobody else does. Everybody uses u and *. Slackers. Pidgin won't accept ascii codes and it makes me sad

This is suggesting a very weird existence in which you are constantly reviewing power supplies. Just how many power supplies are you buying and why do you need to keep buying more and more and review them?

Ahh, I worked for overclockers.com and Funkykit.com as a reviewer. Companies sent me stuff, I tested it and wrote up the reviews. Many of these things were power sypplies. I was one of mayaby ix peiple who had or had built funcitonal PSU test rigs and could actually do a real PSU review. Most PASU reviewers plug it in and use sofware tolos for voltage readings. This is shit. It is, well, I might actually get in trouble for saying ot.  it. In any vent, I checked a lot of 'em out.
Zotac blacklisted me.
I acutally like Zotac as a company, but their PR/marketing department can gtfo.
how do I lizard Werewolf
ther seems to be a little gecko problem somehwere.
O gawd, drank all ten beers. And 3/5 of this at dinner.  I'm dronk.

Bobnova

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Things were rolling along pretty good, then significant other (who had wiped out the hard cider and tequila in much the way I wiped out the vodka) showed up and distracted me very effectively.
Did get the save and images up though I think.
how do I lizard Werewolf

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile

Hilarious turn as always. If I'd been thinking I would've pestered you for dorfing when I had the chance. owo
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile

bobnova is right. there IS a clause in the op where people can add rules on theur turns. no more pausing!

Bobnova

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hilarious turn as always. If I'd been thinking I would've pestered you for dorfing when I had the chance. owo

Only five dorfs alive, all are named. You're outta luck till immigrants show up or the fortress collapses.
Unless you can name ghosts...
how do I lizard Werewolf

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile

Ah right, doh. owo
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile

This pause rule is going to be problematic for me.

Ah, well, you are the law. *obligatory judge dredd reference*

Also apparently bobnova is an emotional drunk.

Chaoseed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Chaoseed Software

WTF movie was it that feaured the Rates of Nim? I watched that a lot. It was good. I'd totally watch it with my kids if it wouldnt send my younger kid into shock. He does not feal well at all with emotional conflict in moies. Hes; six. To be fair I don't eal with it especially well either, but I'm orlder and can bury my emotions under ..... fragile things>? Alcohol? I donno.
In any event, whatever the fuck it was I expect the older kid would enjoy and the younger kid would not, at all.
To be fair, it always made me sad in parts too.

The Secret of NIMH! Yeah, I watched that a lot as a kid too. Somewhere in my parents' house there is a videotape labeled 'BAD RAT', which was my adorable kiddie name for the movie.

...And there's a live-action/CGI remake in the works. Huh.
Surprisepalace! Overseers wanted!
But they never would have given up either. And compared to sitting around in this prison for the rest of my life? Losing is fun.

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile

I tried to read some of the drunk fort while drunk. I thought it may mkae more sense. Nope.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

Bobnova

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

WTF movie was it that feaured the Rates of Nim? I watched that a lot. It was good. I'd totally watch it with my kids if it wouldnt send my younger kid into shock. He does not feal well at all with emotional conflict in moies. Hes; six. To be fair I don't eal with it especially well either, but I'm orlder and can bury my emotions under ..... fragile things>? Alcohol? I donno.
In any event, whatever the fuck it was I expect the older kid would enjoy and the younger kid would not, at all.
To be fair, it always made me sad in parts too.

The Secret of NIMH! Yeah, I watched that a lot as a kid too. Somewhere in my parents' house there is a videotape labeled 'BAD RAT', which was my adorable kiddie name for the movie.

...And there's a live-action/CGI remake in the works. Huh.

Yeah! That's the one.
"BAD RAT" is pretty hilarious.
Live action/CGI seems.... odd, for that. I'll watch it though, what the hell.

I think I've finally recovered from Drunk Fortress. It took a bit.
how do I lizard Werewolf

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Getting caught up on this. I'm up to page 230. It is glorious.

Only alcohol will save me from such terrible outcomes, and hilariously enough only being drunk will cause them.
Ethanol paradox.
Time for more booze.
^ I think I might have to steel this gem from Taupe's turn to use as metal lyrics someday. :))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile

Thank you thank you!

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile

This fort is cruisin' for a boozin'

..someone take a turn soon so I can take another without feeling guilty.
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile

This fort is cruisin' for a boozin'

..someone take a turn soon so I can take another without feeling guilty.

Guilt ? You are not drunk enough.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

Well, I moved into a new different apartment the other day, so I might take a turn soon, since I have an excuse.
Maybe.
I haven't decided.
Probably, though.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 341