Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A new drunken world is imminent. Should we try a modded world?

Yes!
No!
I am small and neutral, like Switzerland

Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 341

Author Topic: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [We Hath Become Death, the Destroyers of Worlds]  (Read 1158400 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Sounds like it's time to CELEBRATE! :D
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile

Yus, and drunkenly flail about for the good of Mother Russia The Fortress.
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

So I went out to Ikkebukuro
bought myself some new haikingubuutsu to climb Mt. Fuji in later
bought some vodka and coke on the way home
put some semi-instant food in the microwave
left the kitch-
*BONK*
FUCK
then I poured myself a vodcoke
AND THEN THIS.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Not only does my iPhone 5 S-Stands-For-Stupid take pictures sideways, not only are the pictures in ridiculously high resolution ONLY in the context of my putting them on this forum where a more moderate size would be appropriate, but also my chopsticks didn't break along the line.
Also, my room is one of those "I didn't want to believe Hollywood about how small some apartments are in Japan, but holy shit it's all true" kinds of places.

I AM HAVING THE MOST UNDERWHELMING WORST DAY EVER, EVER
TIME TO GET DRUNK AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

So I went out to Ikkebukuro
bought myself some new haikingubuutsu to climb Mt. Fuji in later
bought some vodka and coke on the way home
put some semi-instant food in the microwave
left the kitch-
*BONK*
FUCK
then I poured myself a vodcoke
AND THEN THIS.
Not only does my iPhone 5 S-Stands-For-Stupid take pictures sideways, not only are the pictures in ridiculously high resolution ONLY in the context of my putting them on this forum where a more moderate size would be appropriate, but also my chopsticks didn't break along the line.
Also, my room is one of those "I didn't want to believe Hollywood about how small some apartments are in Japan, but holy shit it's all true" kinds of places.

I AM HAVING THE MOST UNDERWHELMING WORST DAY EVER, EVER
TIME TO GET DRUNK AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES
woohoo!
edit:
Quote from: shoruke
Another productive year from a seasoned administrator.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 12:00:55 pm by MarcAFK »
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

Today, we learned that the... town? City? District? ...shopping center of Ikkebukuro is too fucking big. Every building in a half-mile-diameter circle has, hard minimum, 5 floors of shops, 7 or 8 on average. I just returned from shopping in a 7-floor mall where the stores are sorted onto floors by patrons' intended gender and activity type. It was nice to finally find ONE men's clothing store somewhere on Earth that does not sell suits, even if nothing they sold was for less than $60.

But enough about that, let's crack open this save and...
Oh, gods, I have to deal with THIS shit again? The outside is more red than green, I zoomed to the first dorf on the list, and I thought he was dead. There are two ghosts standing on top of Kamin.

Gonna... need more drinking before I start.

*drinks OP vodcokes and learsn me some japanasee dicstion*
OKAY mental backspace :disabdle

here's the post
here's the save(slow ass internet) here
here's the fukkin'... if that didn't work http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=10903

new ruel: if you speak any jpaanese at all, you must do your next turn ENTIRELY IN JAPAANESE! and then also run it through Google Trasnlate and post that too.
MWEHEHE i hate myself for this rule already.
* shoruke passes the fuck out and gets hungover
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile

loled heartily

Bobnova

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Zomg my rule was success++

Hilarious turn, I lol'd multiple times.
Now we can use the new fort someone made a bit ago, or make a new fort. I think that one's had it.
Too many ghosts to plant slabs to get rid of ghosts isn't a great sign.

I had no idea we had merchants. Oops.
how do I lizard Werewolf
ther seems to be a little gecko problem somehwere.
O gawd, drank all ten beers. And 3/5 of this at dinner.  I'm dronk.

Chaoseed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Chaoseed Software

Wow, that bug is actually kind of amazing?

Hilarious turn, too. :D
Surprisepalace! Overseers wanted!
But they never would have given up either. And compared to sitting around in this prison for the rest of my life? Losing is fun.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Now we can use the new fort someone made a bit ago, or make a new fort. I think that one's had it.
Yeah, I don't think there's anything left for scruffy to break, short of letting the Honkers out.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile

Yeah, I don't think there's anything left for scruffy to break, short of letting the Honkers out.
Or, you know, pull 'the' lever.
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Or, you know, pull 'the' lever.
But that would 'fix' all of the problems!

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile

Nah, can't speak japanese. Well, apart from hai wakarimashita itch ni san chi go baka shinji baka shoruke...

I can do it in french if you want. Maybe it'll make my turn more sexy ? HAH !

also shoruke, that turn was amazing. Damn.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 08:20:29 am by Naryar »

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile

Great turn man.

is that supposssed to happn
x malesign x
It means he broke his dick.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage

is that supposssed to happn
x malesign x
It means he broke his dick.
Don't know if srs...  ::)

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile

After two or three Shoruke turns, my giant wooden penis still stands. Great success !
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 341