Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A new drunken world is imminent. Should we try a modded world?

Yes!
No!
I am small and neutral, like Switzerland

Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 341

Author Topic: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [We Hath Become Death, the Destroyers of Worlds]  (Read 1162964 times)

Bobnova

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shoruke is Legion.
how do I lizard Werewolf
ther seems to be a little gecko problem somehwere.
O gawd, drank all ten beers. And 3/5 of this at dinner.  I'm dronk.

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile

But if Shoruke is many, when Shoruke plays and drinks which Shoruke gets drunk?
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage

Shoruke is Legion.
Shoruke hath become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

We are Shorborg. You will all be assimilated into the Drunk Fortress roster.

EDIT: If nobody else has taken a turn by Friday evening (Japan time), I will go hit up that Language Bar in Takadanobaba, abuse the everloving fuck out of their "all you can drink for 2,000 yen" policy (2,000 円 is $20 btw), then come home and take a triple-turn.

If somebody has taken a turn by then, I'm probably still going to do all of that, it just won't be a triple-turn when I do.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 08:06:48 am by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile

i'm going to be the first to say that japanese = moonspeak

3) get the militia
4)???
5) moisten

Priceless quote is priceless.

Unsure of when can I take a turn. Certainly have the booze for it, but I have a curfew.  :-\

sean_hyer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

I am drunk.

[...]

I have no idea what I am doing!

Sounds like you've got this pretty much cased!  :P
To put pictures in your post, it has to be a picture that is uploaded on the internet, and you copy its URL and put it between [ img ] tags. There's a button to create the image tags, it looks like a framed picture of some trees.

In case that doesn't quite make sense, I'll put a picture in this post, and you can click the Quote link on this post to see what it looks like when you try to post a picture.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hello, Sean. Welcome to Hell.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

As this is my fifth year on bay12 I think it's time for me to say:
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

sean_hyer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay yougys I just kilelde oput only miner and lost his pick. Think you mightweanna skip myturn. Lava is ahrd.

And wow, no tolerences at all.

What's an imageuplaodsiute I canuse?

Sorry I keepmissing spacebars I have problems with it it's hard.

Justto showyou whatti mean, I'm gonna post what Igot so far ^^
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 11:04:12 pm by sean_hyer »

sean_hyer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, I giveup

Long story short. I killed theminer. I waited for thecaravan. It got bugfed and neverentered the map. Maybe i built thefdapot rong?
And I amired so I am giving up and going tobb ed. This wasa bad bababad bad plan :(

utstill. Ifsomeone elsedoes it. Digatunnel. Nobridged. Bridegs are dumb.

Sorry, Iill tryto gettin done tommorow when i get less drunked drunken thingy *drunk* thassa word ahaa!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 08:20:50 am by sean_hyer »

sean_hyer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looking ove it, the wagon is down as 'miising#

Ithign that shouldtell you all you nedto kno ^^

I failso bad sorry do better next time g'nigh sleep times

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile

I was under the assumption that listening to diggy hole on repeat while playign was the norm rather than the exception.

Anyhow, welcome aboard. I'm sure any part of you that's not directly connected to your liver will have mucho fun.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll let you decide upon which rule you want to use, definitively. Then I'll post your link to the turn save when you have it up.

Good luck recovering, dear Sean! Fantastic turn, and can't wait for pictures. You're going to fit in very well here, my friend. :P

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

FYI if you lose your only pick and the caravan dont bring one buy some copper crap and smelt it down.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 341