Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A new drunken world is imminent. Should we try a modded world?

Yes!
No!
I am small and neutral, like Switzerland

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 341

Author Topic: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [We Hath Become Death, the Destroyers of Worlds]  (Read 1139155 times)

Nonsequitorian

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs alcohol to get through the day.
    • View Profile
Re: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [Year One: Reclaiming the Drunken Depths]
« Reply #1200 on: December 25, 2012, 04:35:57 pm »

Taking turn. Not super drunk, but I've drank enough to. Two six packs of Reissdorf Kölsch, Julischka, Eggnog (with 73% alcohol rum, brandy, and three halved with bourbon, because fuck eggnog I just wnt alcohol), also some coffee with baileys to keep awake (because coffee alone just doesn't do it for me anymore). I'll be finishing my current coffee with baileys as I go. If I finish I'll be moving on to absinthe because I can still capitalize correctly, and that means I'm not drunk enough.

Also where is the download?

Also I'll be up for a while. Coffee etc etc.

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: December 25, 2012, 05:23:40 pm »

Taking turn. Not super drunk, but I've drank enough to. Two six packs of Reissdorf Kölsch, Julischka, Eggnog (with 73% alcohol rum, brandy, and three halved with bourbon, because fuck eggnog I just wnt alcohol), also some coffee with baileys to keep awake (because coffee alone just doesn't do it for me anymore). I'll be finishing my current coffee with baileys as I go. If I finish I'll be moving on to absinthe because I can still capitalize correctly, and that means I'm not drunk enough.

Also where is the download?

Also I'll be up for a while. Coffee etc etc.
Great  ;D
I think that this is the latest save:
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7247
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Nonsequitorian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: December 25, 2012, 05:25:09 pm »

Damn and I was literally about to go to bed. Too late taking turn. :) :(

Also I just chugged my coffee. Absinthe time.

EDITS:

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE BLAR BLAR BLAR BLAR BLAR WAS EVERYBODY DRUNK OR SOMETHIN?

ZULGAR RASTUPOFUCKYOU HAS BEEN STRUCK DOWN. *SWUGS ABSINTHE*

Weeeee. making dwarf crying. represents our sins in this time of dwraves.

Not sure why that lever isn't being pulled, so fuck it I'm pulling it.

Mining out a pool of water above the magma spill to stop the magma spill and stuff. YEAWWEAR.

NEW DORF IS ON WORKING DUTY. HERE YOU CAN SEE HIS MAGNIFICENCE. HOW2SPELL PLEASE/

I fucked up my job of using the water to stop the magma. no more water left in murky pool.

did stop a leak. I A MSUCCESS. I DRINK TO MY SCUCESS. DRINK WITH ME. NEED MORE TO DRINK ONW!

Wait a second. i stopped one leak, but in trying to stop the other I just made it worse. GODMAARARARARMARARBARNM

As it is the first of slate, i put everyone on the squad and ordered them to kill the crundles. we will bathe in crundle blood! NOUS TUERONS LES CRUNDLES!!!!!

4th of slate and migrants come. HO, YOU SILLY PISSY PUTTERS! YOU SHALL BE FORCED TO DRINK THE BLOOD OF CRNDDLS!

The'res a dorr that has 7 7 water behind it. I want to make it passable so I can make some fishy fish some friends, but I know we will be killed.

npt sure whats going on, but I like it.

two people struck by meloncholy. at this rate I'm going to die. still capitalizing on the death of our brethorin in the gameworld. must be the absinthe..

Something happned because that door somehow let water through and is flooding things. not much, but somehow it happened. figured out the lever was for the bridge which topped a leak up a bove in the plains of death and donuts. Im feeling a bit phylsophicales so just go with me while I turn into a bird.

I shuld have been a pair of raggged caws scuttlin across the floors of silent seas. too bad there arnet no seas around to see or be free among the willow trees.

talking about trees, I designated every single one to be cut down. elves should be coming soon and I want to insult them in the anus hole while they squeal wiht pain and burn in magma/

hope that wasnt to fraphic.

not sure how, but we have 38 people.

Ich töte keine Geisten, so ja. No extra ghost shots. ebsides I dont like ecto plasm in my drinks I dont thin it tastes good and I don't like the texture. fuck gohsts.

COG DIPSHIT BABY BORN! WE HAVE A NWE KING! Damn. camt put him as king. magnifecant problematude as mayor it is...........

cant kill crundy wundys. NOUS TUERONS LES GRASSHJOPPERMEN. NOUS GANGERONS! WERERERE ERERERER JAI BESOIN DUNE BECOSSE

SOMEBODY DIED! VA PETER DANS LE TREFLE TU MERDRE!

THIS IS GOING TO HELL AND  I HAVENT EVEN PLAYED A YEAR.

LETS HAVE US A PRAYETR TO THIS GODDAMN MESS OF A FORT

AND LESTS DO IT IN KÖLSCH PLATT
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

AMEN TO THAT

Elves. elves fucking elves we gotta kill them. EVERYBODY KLL THE ELVES!

Taking a break from things. Just letting them roll in like the wabves on a sunny day in june. I was told somebody would be stopping by later for some sexy times, but I think she was suppose to arrive a couple hours ago. dont know how that realtes, but if she does come then Ill just leave the godadmn game open while it does. in other news someboy was scared to death by a ghost.

From now on I dump bodies into magma from top cliff area. THE MAGMA STOPPED! I CAN BLOC KOFFF THE THING. IN OTHER NEWS WHY THE FUCK DID THE MAGMA STOP?  IT SAYS IT HAS POWER BUT IT DON'T WORK! ARHOAWREUEOHABOITEAJO BGDUSGBKJASGLIUHGAPIJAET:AG.

the magnefacal probelmatude has died of thirst. today, the 9th, is truly a sad day. oops also my design for a thing collapsed. its okay because I can't remember what tthe thing was for but somebody died and fell into lava.
Ima die at this rate. people dying everyware

weeeee migrantes. gotta get another drink or something. probs egnog.

FUCK

It crashed. I don't have the willpower to try again. It's nearly 2 and im ga go to bed.  have fun with waht i have here, but I think we should try again a new or something, bevcause I know I m not alone in this gheneral upfucking of the system and theman christmas pun it's actually alebron paul who should be voted for for presodent (whicch is not president but the leader of all teath of the mouths of puny huimans)

had fun though. here's a dick joke for you (_)_)::D

Get it? netehr do i.

BTW, here's the tally.

at least a sixpack of kölsch, but I don't know if I counted correct. A couple ml of Julischka. maybe 1o or 20. two glasses of extremely strong eggnog (I can't taste absinthe right now, yet I cna taste the brandy - the least strong substance in the egnog - in the eggnog. not to mention the rum). Two glasses of absinthe. I'm thouroghly drunk about nows atimeses. fucked everything up, sorry.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 07:49:00 pm by Nonsequitorian »

Nonsequitorian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: December 25, 2012, 07:52:51 pm »

posted edit. don't know why im posting right now other than Im drink

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: December 25, 2012, 08:07:35 pm »

Crashed again? aww
Did the crash happen when the season changed?

(by the way, the generator is not build entirely on top of the aquifer so it sometimes needs some kickstarting (a few lazy dorfs on the middle pumps should do the trick))
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 08:17:35 pm by Scruffy »
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: December 25, 2012, 11:43:10 pm »

That was thoroughly amusing. Too bad it crashed, though.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Bobnova

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: December 25, 2012, 11:46:08 pm »

Two crashes in a row concerns me. I'll have to play some on my home computer and see what happens.
Hopefully the save isn't dying.
how do I lizard Werewolf
ther seems to be a little gecko problem somehwere.
O gawd, drank all ten beers. And 3/5 of this at dinner.  I'm dronk.

Nonsequitorian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: December 26, 2012, 05:57:11 am »

Some other time I'll try again. I don't have a hangover. That's a good sign. I would have tried again, but it was 2 am or something like that. Too early/late whatever.

Didn't reach my drinking potential. If I did I don't think I'd be able to sit up straight or press the keys on the keyboard.

Reading post. Oh god I let myself go wild there. I like what I did with the dick joke. Probably an accident, but it's amusing to me.

Trif

• Bay Watcher
  • the Not-Quite-So-Great-as-Toady One
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: December 26, 2012, 06:41:52 am »

Multilingual Drunk Fortress? My entertainment just got educative!
Quote from: Toady One
I wonder if the game has become odd.

Nonsequitorian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: December 26, 2012, 11:37:34 am »

Yeah, but it's been a while since I've spoken french. The only reason I need to nowadays is with my mother, who doesn't speak english. I try to stay away from slang, but bécosse is a bit obtuse.

Also Platt/Kölsch version of the Lord's Prayer :P . I speak German, but not that dialect at all. Don't even live near Cologne, so I have no idea where that came from.

absynthe7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: December 26, 2012, 03:52:56 pm »

That. Was. Amazing. Shame about the crash, though.  :(

Gigmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: December 26, 2012, 04:34:29 pm »

Maybe it's like some kind of drunken Groundhog Day effect? Maybe if there aren't enough deaths in the fort when the loop comes 'round...

Nonsequitorian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: December 27, 2012, 05:12:39 am »

I'll try again sometime. Not right now, it's only 11:00.

How did you guys get the river so big? I've tried really hard to find big rivers, but I never can.

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: December 27, 2012, 08:03:19 am »

I'll try again sometime. Not right now, it's only 11:00.

How did you guys get the river so big? I've tried really hard to find big rivers, but I never can.
It's a major river (i think)
Brooks are crossable, streams are narrow rivers and the much rarer major rivers are like streams but much wider

Et tu, Urist

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: December 27, 2012, 10:06:42 am »

minor rivers are fun.

for any big river you have to have a big map.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 341