Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A new drunken world is imminent. Should we try a modded world?

Yes!
No!
I am small and neutral, like Switzerland

Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 341

Author Topic: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [We Hath Become Death, the Destroyers of Worlds]  (Read 1138695 times)

Bobnova

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [40.04: Syrupmighty, the Dawn of an Updatey Era]
« Reply #2475 on: August 13, 2014, 10:57:26 am »

Nice to be inspirational :D
how do I lizard Werewolf
ther seems to be a little gecko problem somehwere.
O gawd, drank all ten beers. And 3/5 of this at dinner.  I'm dronk.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
Re: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [40.01: Beerbattles, the Dawn of a Booze-sodden Era]
« Reply #2476 on: August 14, 2014, 09:15:21 am »

I will try to get a turn sometime.

Also, I don't want to marry Bobnova. I know men and women's sexual orientation become a bit wider when sufficiently drunk, but no.  :P

edit: or maybe kamin speaks of itself at the third person ???

Bobnova

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: August 14, 2014, 09:23:32 am »

My dwarf, while tending to die horribly, also tends to marry awkwardly.
how do I lizard Werewolf

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: August 20, 2014, 03:03:23 pm »

Okay, i'm drunk. Had trouble logging in frommy tablet. I don't think that i shouldmtake a turn so soon from my last but somepne has to keep up the drunk fort and preevent the thread from withering soni suppose ill takema turn. Imdrunk. Closed this page accisrntly half a dozen times while writimg thisä that is proof enough. Curremylt standing afgainst a rialing inaplace I would never tjink pr srinking before. Willmstart a turn in avout 1h when i get home. Jsustmfrank 0,5 dl 16% this yars straewberrywine, old rosy scrumby [my favorite) and two glasses of two different varieties of thistly cider. Never drank them before butmrhey arw one of tje best mediu,derry ciders i have troed and i have drank many. Kindof honeyafterflavor. Will have to get up in8hours bur o am too drunk to care.will star soon

edit:
well, here I am.
Left my bicycle in hte railwau station last week and the rear tire is bent and the tire is stuck around the axle (someone tried to steal it I think) so had to cut the tire out with a large knife and drag the bike home)
I bet I scared a bunch of people when I came home. A short, bearded, very drunk guy dragging a bike with a dagger around his belt, sipping from a flask and burping and singing "I am a dwarf and I dig a hool. Diggy diggy hole. Diggy diggy hoile.." with a drunked voice. Frankly I don' care what the neighbours think of me since I am moving avou in a few weeks.

Here's tje song for thuis turn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFL7sn4dy-4

My laptop has trouble with the save. Too much magma leaking amd far too many turkeys. Low fps.
Last 5 dorfs either partying at a table or too horrified to work. We jhave no picks to mine with

Does anyone mind if I start a new fort?

Okay, I think that I am too drunk for this. I will take a turn soon but not tpoday
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 04:30:33 pm by Scruffy »
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #2479 on: August 20, 2014, 07:58:16 pm »

My laptop has trouble with the save. Too much magma leaking amd far too many turkeys. Low fps.
Last 5 dorfs either partying at a table or too horrified to work. We jhave no picks to mine with

Does anyone mind if I start a new fort?
Okay, I think that I am too drunk for this. I will take a turn soon but not tpoday

Nobody minds a new fort--at this point, all of the veterans realize new forts (and even worlds) become a necessary evil sooner than later.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: August 21, 2014, 02:12:26 am »

Oh damn, why does all this seem unfamiliar? I must not have been paying attention.

Or been wrapped up in modding experiments. owo
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: August 29, 2014, 05:15:53 am »

I probably need to move away from my parent's house to take a turn.

Lovechild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: September 06, 2014, 03:04:34 pm »

No one playing sinc e40mm04? thats ASfucking shame . Well im gonna fix this. Starting a new fort in gloerios 40111. Only one beer tyetbut i think its g all right. you have until i finishe woerlgen to suggest a name for the fortees, i suck at coming up with namess.

THERAD THEME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIc4VHxU7iM
All Races Playable Mod - Minimal mod to play as any race in DF - For 0.50.01

uggi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: September 06, 2014, 03:25:25 pm »

Why not just retire the fort and start a new one in the same world.

Lovechild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: September 06, 2014, 03:27:57 pm »

is a svae compaticble? or was it corrupted, whatever im already statted.

Lovechild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: September 06, 2014, 04:26:50 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ITS AN UGLY PLANET; A DOFRF PLANET

i want a volcano and a brook. going 3x5 insteadf of standard 4x4 because im pero player. maximizing fps. betysou didnt even know that

aw shit theres and aquyifer. fuck off we DIG THROUGH THE MAGMA SDN WHOS BOSSS NOW AQUSDFIER????

GOing play now, yolo swag, laos cant be asssed o prepare carfeully.

this oplace is called lash shins and is menaced by jaguars. STRIKE THE EARTH! caracking anothe rbeeer!

here we are in afcuking hole. btu noete the mwhole mountain is made of obsidiaN which is badasss!

ok so the embark site is slike thrree mountain peaks getting higher from east to wesdt with the volcano being the gighidest and westertenmost. the plan is to build liek forts on all the peaks with beridges and shit betwen them and its gonaa look super epic and we can pout magma on anyone who fucks with us and its gonna be so cool!!!! fucking petere jackson or the cthulhu guys ion  game of thrones.

so paly now only gets you one miner? wtf toafy. well im making myself the expedition leader and kamin gets to be the miner.

wa<it a minute thers no soil on this map. how are we gonna farm?

aha theres some soil by the rvier.ouer farms gon have to walk 20 z levels to farm but that s a smalml prcie to pay.

dudm de dum dem dum. dign along. with our on e miner. oh hes proficient now. fuckin yayay.

ok the farm is in bnusisnes. i actually set up a hot key dos you can get etheh without scrolling 20 z leeve. its F2. F2. while im on tit also moved the gate hotke F1 F1 too the actual gate and not that shity wagon.

ha ha i saif tit.

migrants! shit im not even done with the bederomm for our startsintg seven. chill out.

ok we gort fout migeranrts and they are all totally fuckin useless. id put them on wall smoothing duty but they are altreday "novice engraer"  so whos LAUGHTING ANOW W!!!?=??!?!

were dping it,. were making it hapeen---.

TO BE COANITHUNED. (SOON)

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: September 06, 2014, 04:35:26 pm »

Nice to see the Fort of Drunkeness in business again! May your fountains run with beer, and your beard grow ever longer!
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Lovechild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: September 06, 2014, 06:13:49 pm »

Cracking another berr. anfg getting doms e raisins as snakcs . i ahd peanuts before but tbhey ran out.

were hitting annative aluminum everywhere.  yay we can make fucking cocoacola cans.

yesss we have brewed out firast batch of dwarven wine!!!!!! the fortress is hereby self surntsing: we have the three Bs BOOZE, BEDS AND BLUMP HELMETS!

AN OOUTPOST LIASON? HOW CUROIUUS........ no seroucously, thats the message i just gotl. what does it meran?

fcuk it, ther are the traders the here. whjat do we give them we hacve like nothing. uhhhhh the mason can make some obsidian statues, yeah thats cool.

pff one of the stautes is of jabberer laboring! im keeping that one.

durrr how do i trade. - our trader

seriously toady is it to much to ask to have a play now dwarf start with some appraiser skil.

more migrants! oh fuck hell yeah one is a badass axedwarf! the rest are shit but whatever. i hope the next overseer drafts this girl. i makred her DRAFT so u cant miss it.

work is started on the bridge over to the second peak.

only just now do i realizxe thers tetrahedrite and naitve copper on this embark. thsta good. the next overser can fix that.

switching over to new playlist, this somg is good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22F2hFO3TMg dont understand swedish? well thats your problem

ok sorry heres a song you can understand. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ef6i9P7y3Y

we cant make booze because the barrel rwiht the stuff is going dwon 20 zlwvels to get more stuff . sorry todady but thst builllshit. fucking fix it.

ok so everything seems to be going smojthe ly but as a precautionjn im making a room with 20 coffisn. yeah its not entirelt smmoth we dont have any booze or plump helet s for soem sreason. so that could be a problem.

spring has arrived! ok so thats the end of my turn. the bridge to the second peak is complete and i hope the next person ertslaizes my genisus opaln AND EXPANSDS WESTAWRSD, DO YOU HARE THAT DRUNK PERSONE ABOUT TO DOWNLOAD THE SAVE WHICH IS BELOW???!??!??!?

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=9636

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: September 06, 2014, 06:31:47 pm »

switching over to new playlist, this somg is good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22F2hFO3TMg dont understand swedish? well thats your problem

What, no Sabaton? <3

Also, I'm guessing that was "no outpost liaison? How curious..." which shows up if a civ has the position, but no one's serving that role due to a dying population. As far as my modding experiments have found, it doesn't show up if no such position exists for the entity to begin with. owo
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Bobnova

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: September 06, 2014, 09:29:52 pm »

Awesome! Solid Drunk Fortress turn :D

Love the map and plan.
how do I lizard Werewolf
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 341