Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A new drunken world is imminent. Should we try a modded world?

Yes!
No!
I am small and neutral, like Switzerland

Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 341

Author Topic: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [We Hath Become Death, the Destroyers of Worlds]  (Read 1138783 times)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

instead ended up having a fight in my living room against imaginary dolphin ninjas.

That was the part where I said aloud, "Either that makes more sense in context, or this guy is FUCKING drunk."
That whole thing was amazing, even if you didn't get a lot done XD
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile

I just did some catching up and I want one thing clear - this fort has THREE memorials to DECEASED WAGONS? HOW'S THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??

I ordered four of them  >:(

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile

Even though it must have been a really dull half a year to play your turn was really interesting to read.
I feel bad for making you play that 1 dwarf fort Taupe

The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage

Even though it must have been a really dull half a year to play your turn was really interesting to read.
I feel bad for making you play that 1 dwarf fort Taupe
Yeah, you're pretty much the worst ever for that, Scruff. I like Taupe's turns.

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Erm.
I think that I will take a turn again. It has been only one turn since my previous one but I'm drunk and hopefully we should have more dorfs soon so unless the fort falls again the next player shouldn't have to play a mini fortress like Taupe did (sorry). There are some migrants thanks to Taupe's turn and we will most likely get a large migrant wave next summer because the fort is so huge. Perhaps the fort could be made somewhat functional again (if it ever was)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 05:32:43 pm by Scruffy »
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Erm.
I think that I will take a turn again. It has been only one turn since my previous one but I'm drunk and hopefully we should have more dorfs soon so unless the fort falls again the next player shouldn't have to play a mini fortress like Taupe did (sorry). There are some migrants thanks to Taupe's turn and we will most likely get a large migrant wave next summer because the fort is so huge. Perhaps the fort could be made somewhat functional again (if it ever was)
I was kidding, Scruffy. I don't think you're the worst. Quite the opposite! You should play.

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Erm.
I was kidding, Scruffy. I don't think you're the worst. Quite the opposite! You should play.
Yes, I do have a sense of humor. Trying to quickly chuck down some booze. Only 1l of 16% home wine this time but should be enough for a quick turn. I have some more but I doubt I will need it considering the time.

Et tu, Urist

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Erm.
Yes, I do have a sense of humor. Trying to quickly chuck down some booze. Only 1l of 16% home wine this time but should be enough for a quick turn. I have some more but I doubt I will need it considering the time.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
*cracks tiny whip* FASTER! YA! YA!

(Yeah, I just did that)

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*cracks tiny whip* FASTER! YA! YA!
That's.. interesting. Will hurry.
Downloaded the save and got it running. Still drinking for a while before starting
edit: half a litre of wine in half an hour. I'm just a man. Dorf. Something. A short, stubby man. An ur-dwarf. I think
Anyway, getting drunk

Edit:
Starting now. Prettyu drunk

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=10449

edit:
I don't remember much about that turn. Why do we have a magma crab in a cage? How did a magma crab even reach our front gates and get hit by a rockfall trap?
Don't want to know
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 06:07:13 am by Scruffy »

Et tu, Urist

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can't decide if "GOD DAMN IT SCRUFFY" or "that was hilarious, good job Scruffy"

I'm going with the second one. Good job, Scruffy.
I think I'm going to take another turn soon... possibly today, but probably not. But almost definitely within the next 4 days.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can't decide if "GOD DAMN IT SCRUFFY" or "that was hilarious, good job Scruffy"

I'm going with the second one. Good job, Scruffy.
I think I'm going to take another turn soon... possibly today, but probably not. But almost definitely within the next 4 days.
save is up. just take a turn when ever you feel like it. you can grow plumphelmets in hell. there is plenty of mud.
well, i'm off to bed. so tired and 6:30

Et tu, Urist

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just had a hilariously bad idea.

On my next turn, I'm going to try to set up a system to alternate dumping water and magma into hell. When they mix, it makes obsidian, even if the water/magma is only 1/7 deep, right? So, do that several times, and eventually you have a pillar. (A very misshapen pillar)

Then we can have the Drunk Fortress colonize hell, and isn't that just too awesome to not do?!?

EDIT: Oh, hell, why not. I'll take my turn now. I've got the save loaded, I've stocked up on vodcoke supplies (and an eclair), it's time to go.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 05:00:55 am by shoruke »

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EDIT: Oh, hell, why not. I'll take my turn now. I've got the save loaded, I've stocked up on vodcoke supplies (and an eclair), it's time to go.
Go for it. Hopefully the fort will get some migrants soon.

Edit: no turn? Shame. Oh well. Someone will take one eventually
Cheers shoruke
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 09:27:06 am by Scruffy »

Et tu, Urist

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: that turn (click to show/hide)

Here, have a save.

NEXT USER HAS TO DRINK WHENEVER... uh... whevnever s/he eats a snack during their turn.

if you'll excuse me I have to go invent a new liver.
*flpo into bed*
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 11:02:09 am by shoruke »

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

still under way, plz wait >_>
oh yes. Keep drinking the good fight shoruke

Et tu, Urist
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 341