Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A new drunken world is imminent. Should we try a modded world?

Yes!
No!
I am small and neutral, like Switzerland

Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 341

Author Topic: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [We Hath Become Death, the Destroyers of Worlds]  (Read 1138739 times)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

i hope you don't feel like this is turning into a scruffy show because i take so many turns. If you think so please say so.

WELP
TIME TO CHASE ALL THAT DOWN WITH VODKA AND PLAY SOME VIDEO GAMES
I have named my latest fort Beerales in honor of !! DRUNKFORT!!, as I do not believe that there is a dwarven word for "vodcoke." May I also request a dorfing?
Someone who has adopted my slang? Why yes sir, you may absolutely request a dorfing. In fact, I think I will carry that dorfing out right now while I get ready to have

another Shoruke turn
*MEEEDLY MEEEDLY MOWWWOWOWOOOOWWWWWWWW*

(sorry Scruffy, but First Drunk First Served)
I just had a hilariously bad idea.

EDIT: Oh, hell, why not. I'll take my turn now. I've got the save loaded, I've stocked up on vodcoke supplies (and an eclair), it's time to go.

Actually, I was getting worried about me taking too many turns  :P
But we can't BOTH be taking too many turns, that'd just be weird. So I think we're just... all good here.
Also, that turn was hilarious. Even if the fort got REKT, and how.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile

pic35 hell
HELL!!!"

started building in hell
nneed to get mroedrunk

diggging in hell
dum da dum
cavein in helkl.
miner founded
pic36

Am I the only one eagerly awaiting to see those two last screenshots?

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile

Am I the only one eagerly awaiting to see those two last screenshots?
I messed up the pictures so there are some missing but the last one is already there, just a bit too early. Removed duplicate pictures

Sorry, the missing images are gone. Have this instead:

isn't nature full of wonder?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 09:26:30 am by Scruffy »
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile

Holy shit, our pyramid bears fruits that can be turned into booze. This is... beautiful...

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile

Fortification trees. The dwarfiest tree ever.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Haha, I'm finally on a device that can show images. Now I get what you guys are talking about!
That's amazing. :D
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Drinking this evening. I will probably not have internet access at home, so you won't have glorious direct drunken FIGHT AGAINST SLEEP shenanigans.

Downloading the save. Today is martini day, don't think I should add beer on that else vomit Fun will happen.

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Drinking this evening. I will probably not have internet access at home, so you won't have glorious direct drunken FIGHT AGAINST SLEEP shenanigans.

Downloading the save. Today is martini day, don't think I should add beer on that else vomit Fun will happen.
Veni, nanus, vomui. I came, dorfed, vomited. Or  something
Meh. Veni, vermini, vomui..

Go for it. Just remember to post the turn when you get the chance
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

le in extremis internet access

I think your save is corrupted, scruffy. (downloading it again just to be sure) Ima downloading Shoruke's save.

Be on guard for a glorious turn tomorrow.

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

le in extremis internet access

I think your save is corrupted, scruffy. (downloading it again just to be sure) Ima downloading Shoruke's save.

Be on guard for a glorious turn tomorrow.
Tested it. It is working. Which version of DF are you using? It won't work on pre 40.20 I think

Et tu, Urist

Ruhn

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Dwarf
    • View Profile

Taupe's last turn was especially funny.  We need to get something from that into the "Memorable quotes".

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile

I just atempted to read the latest update while somewhat drunk. I gather there were some floodings and cośnter-floodings and counter-counter-floodings. I am just really amazed this fortress still exists.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

Bobnova

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That was a pretty wild turn. Especially given it was two years! I think that's a record.
how do I lizard Werewolf
ther seems to be a little gecko problem somehwere.
O gawd, drank all ten beers. And 3/5 of this at dinner.  I'm dronk.

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile

Dude a fort lasting a total of 2 years is already a record here.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

Oh MANNN if that save goes up today I'm so totally doing a turn. I just watched Episode 21 of Game Grumps plays Sonic Boom, and I am just... SO INSPIRED to build something terrible  :P
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 341