Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A new drunken world is imminent. Should we try a modded world?

Yes!
No!
I am small and neutral, like Switzerland

Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 341

Author Topic: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [We Hath Become Death, the Destroyers of Worlds]  (Read 1138683 times)

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
Re: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [40.24: The Fortress of Fungi: New World, Ho!]
« Reply #3045 on: February 01, 2015, 04:27:21 am »

It seems that I will not be able to take a turn this evening. I'm at my parent's ATM, and snow has been falling decently so not sure if I can move today to my house and get drunk.

If i can't take a turn this day it'll be Wednesday evening

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #3046 on: February 01, 2015, 05:14:10 am »

It seems that I will not be able to take a turn this evening. I'm at my parent's ATM, and snow has been falling decently so not sure if I can move today to my house and get drunk.

If i can't take a turn this day it'll be Wednesday evening
This just in: It's KAMIN TIME.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Turn:

And so begins the naming. I like naming.

Got some kobold thieves that need to be dealt with. Kamin the Drunk destroys faces.
][/spoiler]
Getting our smooth and engrave on.

Paerty?~! GET BACK TO WORK YOU FOOLS! AND NO MORE BEINGS ATTACKED BY WOLVERSINES!
I'm dronk. Oh goodness, please still continue to do work, dorgs. I can't overeseer you guys right nwo. We are making so much shit right now, it's awesome. Statuse and rooms and engravemtns. I shall turn this hellholse into a first-class dorfcation spot, also where is our metal? i am making lots of weapons and make a good military strngth squad. Herbs are beings tatherd. Another party. Lots of obsidian here, which is badass.

Noobdy idle. Know why? 'Cause I work these bitches to the bone. THIS IS MY HOUSE. I beleiev i will order a construction of the Hall of the Kamins. Migraintes! Over 20, too hard to see
Dudero was possessed. I don't care. Baby was had. Didn't see tha making. That is ok. Weresloth.
One dead! Yay! KAMIN3! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He makes such a beautifsul corpse, though... *sniff* My gracious, another dead! This weresloth is a douche! KAMIN1! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
It got away after it turned human. I guess my marksdwarsfs had no botls.
More building.
Hall of the Kamins is getting started
Another friggin' baby. And now we ahace wearshloth sin oursasf.
]

It tooks two dorfdeaths, but finally kileld that fsltu. Baby born. Had two and a half, maybe three liters of wine. aI dont' really know what.

Made a good barracks.traing infounf finally, it was important an everybody always dneglatcs the miliatry guys. THAKNSK A FRIGGIN BUNDLE FRANDS more mogrants
ANOTHER WERESLOTH KILL IT

Two dead and one weresloth dead, againAND IMMEDIATLEY A FUCKIGN WERESKING WTHFUCK MAN KILL IT we almost died becauns there swas nothing to drink. Welp, if ixed that, ;cayuse I MA OVERSEER.蹙额惹烦了就cuerrnely trying to make effecitve magma traps for incaders
less than one liter to go i have a genius idea on how to keep all invaders and wwere vreatures from ever fucking with us and wingning again child is now wereskigk, hahaha, this is terrible and i hate it so much
after seven losese, they took down the werechild but only after it turned baclk into a fefa and now everyone is kiling each other, maybe a tantrun sprial.?
i have no idae what is going on beut everyone is killing everyone

Now fireimps are fucking slaughetering all of our pieopls, great, this hass been such a succedsfful turn! I am glaf to have bothered with it at all.Grom about 50 to 17. I am not impressed wit htsi embark, or my shit luck thus far. 2=1-07-06 os the date.
Myrchatns have arrived, but i let the dimplomat leve unhappy, whops! Spiral of melncholy and dispira. Evetbody is refusing ot eat or drinks. This is just a taste of hell.

o my miasma, what in the seven fukas is going on here?! WTG MY MAGMA CANNIN WAS BOTCHED KAMIN9 WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN DIS THIS HAOPEN OH DAMN YOU KANIN

i thin gk were fjcke, boys. It got otu of control after i finsihde the jug. I should nt hav inishd the jug. I cant see what is goinf on, gah so mych eye-molesting blinking and why did i enagrve evetyhti g it looks awful ic ant tella what is oging on i fe;; dslpr got too long i am sorry snapti too mayn keas staleing our shit all of it
gmae vrashed but had sacwd on dirst of autumn you get a chance to not kill us only has deven dorgs ahain whe n it crashzed i sleep again night
http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=10531
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 01:30:19 pm by Kamin »

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: February 01, 2015, 05:15:49 am »

Whoa. Is the fort going to survive all of this crap?
Werestuffs and babies and fire imps, oh my.
I thought fire imps weren't all that tough though...? Maybe they've been buffed since I last dealt with them, like, 6 years ago.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 08:43:33 am by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: February 01, 2015, 10:22:15 am »

Yup. Won't be able to take a turn this day. Too bad, will be for another time. Maybe wednesday.

Also, it looks like this fortress will fall to weresloths.

Ah well. Mantislord don't care, mantislord doesn't give a shit. Mantislord just takes what it wants.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 10:39:04 am by Naryar »

Bobnova

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: February 01, 2015, 01:08:49 pm »

It's Kamin!
It was, anyway.
Good to see you active again!

WTF@were*, seems like a lot of that lately.
Where're the n.Bobnova's!?
how do I lizard Werewolf
ther seems to be a little gecko problem somehwere.
O gawd, drank all ten beers. And 3/5 of this at dinner.  I'm dronk.

TechnoXan

• Bay Watcher
  • Crundles + Kobolds = AWESOME!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3050 on: February 01, 2015, 03:11:00 pm »

Great turns guys!! How do you deal with all these baddies? My last fort fell to a werewolf and a frogman siege! Of course, I am using some of the masterwork bad guys...
By the by, if your wondering why I use so many smiley faces, its because I smile a lot when I talk. So I use them here so I don't come off the wrong way.

And so it begins...
OPEN THE GATES!

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: February 01, 2015, 03:34:37 pm »

Great turns guys!! How do you deal with all these baddies? My last fort fell to a werewolf and a frogman siege! Of course, I am using some of the masterwork bad guys...
Generally we just throw bodies at them until the problem goes away or we run out of dorfs and the fort falls.
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

TechnoXan

• Bay Watcher
  • Crundles + Kobolds = AWESOME!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: February 01, 2015, 04:04:42 pm »

Generally we just throw bodies at them until the problem goes away or we run out of dorfs and the fort falls.
Hmm....Intriguing idea, seems very dwarfy. I think ill start doing that until i get enough dang metal for armor and an axe!  :)
By the by, if your wondering why I use so many smiley faces, its because I smile a lot when I talk. So I use them here so I don't come off the wrong way.

And so it begins...
OPEN THE GATES!

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: February 01, 2015, 04:15:52 pm »

Hmm....Intriguing idea, seems very dwarfy. I think ill start doing that until i get enough dang metal for armor and an axe!  :)
With throwing bodies I ment dorfs. Mostly living dorfs. This tends to turn them into mostly dead dorfs.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 04:19:44 pm by Scruffy »
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Bobnova

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: February 01, 2015, 08:12:23 pm »

With throwing bodies I ment dorfs. Mostly living dorfs. This tends to turn them into mostly dead dorfs.

I call it the Persian Empire approach.
It works great, till it doesn't.
how do I lizard Werewolf

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: February 01, 2015, 09:10:50 pm »

Tomorrow, I expect the new d3 ladder season to begin. Should it not, in fact, begin, then I would feel an urgent need to drink heavily and mismanage dwarves to vent my annoyance.

EDIT: holy fuck rent I knew I forgot something important. I may be very very broke atm, cannot drunk :/
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 02:51:15 am by Taupe »

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: February 01, 2015, 10:48:02 pm »

You, uh... kinda died during my turn... two broken arms and no water.
But hey, at least you weren't killed by a tree this time!
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Bobnova

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: February 01, 2015, 11:13:23 pm »

You, uh... kinda died during my turn... two broken arms and no water.
But hey, at least you weren't killed by a tree this time!
It's the small things.

Also,
i thin gk were fjcke, boys. It got otu of control after i finsihde the jug. I should nt hav inishd the jug. I cant see what is goinf on, gah so mych eye-molesting blinking and why did i enagrve evetyhti g it looks awful ic ant tella what is oging on i fe;; dslpr got too long i am sorry snapti too mayn keas staleing our shit all of it
gmae vrashed but had sacwd on dirst of autumn you get a chance to not kill us only has deven dorgs ahain whe n it crashzed i sleep again night
Well that sounds promising.
how do I lizard Werewolf

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #3058 on: February 02, 2015, 02:52:02 am »

You know why the forts failed? Because nobody redwarfed Lord Mr Tacos. That's a dumb mistake right there.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: February 02, 2015, 07:43:02 am »

I call it the Persian Empire approach.
It works great, till it doesn't.

You mean the Glorious Soviet Assault ?
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 341