Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A new drunken world is imminent. Should we try a modded world?

Yes!
No!
I am small and neutral, like Switzerland

Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 341

Author Topic: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [We Hath Become Death, the Destroyers of Worlds]  (Read 1138677 times)

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
Re: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [40.24: Nobody Even Knows Anymore]
« Reply #3210 on: April 11, 2015, 08:35:38 pm »

The fuck happened? Werebeast spiral? Loyalty cascade?

Bobnova

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3211 on: April 11, 2015, 10:03:38 pm »

I can neither confirm nor deny the statement that bobnova may have killed bobnova.
how do I lizard Werewolf
ther seems to be a little gecko problem somehwere.
O gawd, drank all ten beers. And 3/5 of this at dinner.  I'm dronk.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3212 on: April 12, 2015, 04:34:28 am »

in my defense i was half-drunk  :P

And yes, bobnova has killed bobnova. Bobnova civil war.

And no, I don't know what happened. Most likely a loyalty cascade but i don't even know why.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 04:43:42 am by Naryar »

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3213 on: April 12, 2015, 09:12:38 am »

I tried to read this thread while drunk, hoping it may make more sense. It didn't quite work out.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

Bobnova

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3214 on: April 12, 2015, 11:21:36 am »

I tried to read this thread while drunk, hoping it may make more sense. It didn't quite work out.
It probably seems like a better idea now though.
how do I lizard Werewolf
ther seems to be a little gecko problem somehwere.
O gawd, drank all ten beers. And 3/5 of this at dinner.  I'm dronk.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3215 on: April 12, 2015, 12:20:37 pm »

I especially like the magma channel that is one dig designation away from flooding the entire map with magma. When was that built?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3216 on: April 12, 2015, 12:24:06 pm »

I especially like the magma channel that is one dig designation away from flooding the entire map with magma. When was that built?
Erm.
It WAS flooding the map with magma. For multiple turns. It was sealed with a cavein
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #3217 on: April 12, 2015, 12:27:41 pm »

Erm.
It WAS flooding the map with magma. For multiple turns. It was sealed with a cavein
Don't tell us how to live

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3218 on: April 12, 2015, 12:31:35 pm »

If only magma had pressure...
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3219 on: April 12, 2015, 12:54:44 pm »

Erm.

WTG MY MAGMA CANNIN WAS BOTCHED KAMIN9 WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN DIS THIS HAOPEN OH DAMN YOU KANIN
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

So it was YOU!
Edit: So many miners turned into !!xxDORFcorpsexx!! when playing around with that magma corridor.
..Please make more of these ;)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 02:08:59 pm by Scruffy »

Et tu, Urist

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #3220 on: April 12, 2015, 03:04:33 pm »

Erm.

WTG MY MAGMA CANNIN WAS BOTCHED KAMIN9 WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN DIS THIS HAOPEN OH DAMN YOU KANIN
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

So it was YOU!
Edit: So many miners turned into !!xxDORFcorpsexx!! when playing around with that magma corridor.
..Please make more of these ;)
...Shit. Yeah, I guess I did that. I had completely forgotten about it. Unsurprisingly.

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
  • UristMcSoldier is an enemy of the Twinkling Incest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3221 on: April 13, 2015, 12:54:16 am »

I might be taking a short turn Tuesday / Saturday when I celebrate being done with all the shit I'm working on by consuming copious amounts of alcoolhol.
ive gotten in the habit of replacing my chief medical dwarf as soon as he gains any notable skill in diagnosis.
It's really funny watching them do unnecessary surgery because of a wrong diagnosis.
the conditions were bad enough to turn a dwarf who didn't care about anything mad, that's pretty hardcore.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3222 on: April 13, 2015, 06:03:30 am »

This has gone on long enough. I tried to brain bleach the penii away, and as a result, the fortress is full of them.
This agitates me somewhat.

Normally, I'm comparatively careful around magma. Not today.
Normally, my constructions have several failsafes built in. Not today.
Normally, my response to adversity is either "must deal with that" or "fuck it, I don't care". Today... heh heh heh.... ha ha ha...
Normally, I try to ensure that things like beds and food are kept in good supply, and when I can figure out how to move corpses around, I try to get them all dealt with. Keep the future bright, you know? But today is not a normal day.

Today is the day that I drown you all in glorious !!conflagration!!
(just gimme a minute to stock up on sammiches and try to get buzzed off this bottle of Crème de Pêche)

EDIT: Okay, I'm buzzed. And I have literally no idea if this peach shit is gross or not. Bleeeech, it's so good. Starting turn now.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 06:52:23 am by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3223 on: April 13, 2015, 06:30:34 am »

Hurrah! Shoruke rides again

Et tu, Urist

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3224 on: April 13, 2015, 06:37:45 am »

There better be enough magma to satisfy me in that turn of yours, Shoruke  8)

because i will just bang in and say what i think : there will NOT be enough magma.
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 341