Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A new drunken world is imminent. Should we try a modded world?

Yes!
No!
I am small and neutral, like Switzerland

Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 341

Author Topic: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [We Hath Become Death, the Destroyers of Worlds]  (Read 1138733 times)

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile

So I'm still officially the king of Scruffy-related engineering mishaps. owo
We just have to make sure that "someone" doesn't attempt to make this dong flacid. The risks are too great
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile

Having "someone" accidentally fuck the world with said dong would be the best-case scenario. Worst-case scenario would be adding things to it that don't belong on any dwarven, elven, or human dong. o3o
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage

The wooden cock punched a cockshaped hole on 8 (!!) z-levels all the way to the first caverns. The entire lake emptied immediately and every part of the fortress below was instantly filled with 7/7 water. It's a damn wooden doomsday device. I dub it "The doom wang"
^Edited, but this. All of this.

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The wooden cock punched a cockshaped hole on 8 (!!) z-levels all the way to the first caverns. The entire lake emptied immediately and every part of the fortress below was instantly filled with 7/7 water. It's a damn wooden doomsday device. I dub it "The doom wang"
^Edited, but this. All of this.
Urist and the Wangs of Doom, a dwarven opera

Anyway, starting to get drunk. Will post on my earlier post to keep it in a single post
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile

Anyone want to bet that this results in a half-finished attempt to expand the Dong of Doom that makes it look ridickulous?
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Done. something somthig

Et tu, Urist

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile

I'll be playing either tuesday or wednesday. We have the fireball. We have the technology. We have the money. we can rebuild it.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile

...am I the expedition leader? Ohgodwut. owo
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

I think I might need to add some of these recent quotes to our TvTropes page.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage

Woah, Kamin9 is an uberdorf. Insane stats and fighting skills. even killed a crundle and a reacher..
And this is surprising why? It's a given, really.  ;D

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile

That dorf must be a giant mantis in disguise. owo
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Save is up.
It also appears that two forbidden doors are the only thing preventing the fort from drowning.  Oh well. I'm sure that we will be safe. It is not like any drunken overseers ever do anything stupid out of curiosity like opening a door or anything, right?

Et tu, Urist

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile

Unintentional phallic water piston doomsday device ! Yes ! This is the best thing ever !

Having "someone" accidentally fuck the world with said dong would be the best-case scenario.

fuck the world with said dong

I see what you did there.

The only thing that we are missing is magma.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 04:43:22 am by Naryar »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

oh hey my dorf did something
\o/

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

DrStrangeWeird

• Bay Watcher
  • I am angry. ANGRY ABOUT ELVES.
    • View Profile

So, to establish, I have no clue what I'm doing but here comes a turn assuming I don't throw up and fall asleep immediately.
---
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 341