Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A new drunken world is imminent. Should we try a modded world?

Yes!
No!
I am small and neutral, like Switzerland

Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 341

Author Topic: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [We Hath Become Death, the Destroyers of Worlds]  (Read 1138944 times)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

I can do it in french if you want. Maybe it'll make my turn more sexy ? HAH !
Go for it. The point is to play International Telephone. I was mostly trying to impose the challenge on myself, but if you wanna go All The Way Crazy For The Lolz, do it.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 05:54:09 am by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Bobnova

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can do it in french if you want. Maybe it'll make my turn more sexy ? HAH !
Go for it. The point is to play International Telephone. I was mostly trying to impose the challenge on myself, but if you wanna go All The Way Crazy For The Lolz, do it.

Someone take a tuuuuuurn!

EDIT:
I'm on call, so I can't.
I don't think my work would appreciate smashed drunk IT departments.
(Though some IT departments have appreciated some drunk IT people in the past: http://www.reddit.com/r/talesfromtechsupport/comments/2coi5n/  That's not me)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 08:12:02 pm by Bobnova »
how do I lizard Werewolf
ther seems to be a little gecko problem somehwere.
O gawd, drank all ten beers. And 3/5 of this at dinner.  I'm dronk.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I suppose, since the fort is good and trashed, I could take a double-turn and start a new fort and nobody would really mind...
not happening today, but maybe on like, thursday or something.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage

I suppose, since the fort is good and trashed, I could take a double-turn and start a new fort and nobody would really mind...
not happening today, but maybe on like, thursday or something.
Go for it! Let me know if you make a new fort or use the alternative. Historically, the rules each successive overseer imposes only last for the duration of a single fort. If you feel like making this a rules fort, have fun and be punishing  ;D

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! [The Nth Fall of Waterfort, and Moving On From Here]
« Reply #3559 on: June 09, 2015, 12:42:09 pm »

The other day I bought some Southern Comfort and Baileys.
I'm thinking tomorrow I might buy some cider from the local discount supermarket (they sell three 1.25 litre bottles of the stuff for $12 at the moment, it is a steal and I am feel quite larcenous!) and get smashed. I might even do a turn of the ol' Drunk Fortress!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #3560 on: June 09, 2015, 01:25:23 pm »

The other day I bought some Southern Comfort and Baileys.
I'm thinking tomorrow I might buy some cider from the local discount supermarket (they sell three 1.25 litre bottles of the stuff for $12 at the moment, it is a steal and I am feel quite larcenous!) and get smashed. I might even do a turn of the ol' Drunk Fortress!

Dude, at this point it's not even about taking a turn or not. Get those bottles and stockpile them, that's a ridiculous price for some awesome drinks. Acquire them all!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 01:28:54 pm by Taupe »

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3561 on: June 10, 2015, 06:46:28 am »

!!cider fortress!! Is best !!fortress!!
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #3562 on: June 10, 2015, 11:12:36 am »

Sadly i have a hard time drinking cider since i got so drunk on it we got kicked out of a restaurant... then i blacked out and woke up in my bathtub, naked with a pair of winter boots, a wolf blanket and my spare change sticking to my forehead. now all i can taste is tye devilish taste of iron.

during my blackout i apparently purchased a piano

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #3563 on: June 10, 2015, 03:03:44 pm »

Sadly i have a hard time drinking cider since i got so drunk on it we got kicked out of a restaurant... then i blacked out and woke up in my bathtub, naked with a pair of winter boots, a wolf blanket and my spare change sticking to my forehead. now all i can taste is tye devilish taste of iron.

during my blackout i apparently purchased a piano

Oh my God. This. This. Taupe, I am sorry for what happened, and I'm not laughing -at- you, but... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3564 on: June 10, 2015, 11:48:54 pm »

We drunks laugh with one another! :))
Cider makes playing Battlefield so much less frustrating, it's great. I don't think I've ever been THAT drunk on it, though, haha.

Also, I probably won't be able to take a turn until... tomorrow night at the earliest, but more feasibly the day after.
Anyone else who wants to get wasted and have a bash at the fort, go ahead. Shoruke?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #3565 on: June 10, 2015, 11:56:38 pm »

I once played an aram game in league of legend, where everyone on the team agreed they were pissed wasted and that it was the only way they could still enjoy the game. Cue a great and chaotic evening.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3566 on: June 11, 2015, 08:55:20 am »

Okay, I'll do it. I'mma take a turn now.
Vodka + Peach Soda is a scary combo. Even mostly sober, I can hardly taste the alcohol, which is usually the biggest mitigating factor of my drunkenness.
I'm going to just start a new fort, continuing on from my previous post. No sense downloading an alternate timeline when I already have one saved.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3567 on: June 11, 2015, 09:08:36 am »

I'm looking forward to see what google translate makes of it.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3568 on: June 11, 2015, 09:28:48 am »

No sense downloading an alternate timeline when I already have one saved.

Scheisse. ;w;

Oh well. Bring us glorious drunken hijinks.
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3569 on: June 11, 2015, 01:36:40 pm »

Excuse me while I briefly test whether or not the B12 forums can handle Japanese text.

EDIT: Okay, yes, so why does it give me an error that says the message body was left empty...  :-\
gimme a sec while I try to troubleshoot someone else's webste while dizzyingly drunk

Spoiler: jpn turn starts NAO (click to show/hide)

fuck it, I need to sober up before bed to prevent hangovers and it's 3:30 AM. Here's half a bridge and some migrants, have fun, fuck this language fuck everything, fucking fuck.
"temperate" climate, my ass...
pardon my terrilbe Japanese, and also please excuse Google Translate for being even worse than me. They don't know any better.

Here's the save, hotlinking is hard: http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=10923
Oh, and, here's the Googel Trasnlated turn.
HAHAHAHAHA
GOOD FUCKIN' LUCK
maybe tomorrow I'll take a shot at translating my own turn into actual fucking English

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 01:58:53 pm by shoruke »
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 341