Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 138738 times)

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: The First Modern British Gangster RTD
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2012, 04:17:09 am »

I'd like to be waitlisted please
Name: Trent McGrath
Last Occupation: pizza delivery man

Appearance: A short young man with messy brown hair and a few faded facial scars.  Usually wears jeans and a black hoody.
Biography: The son of two working class Irish immigrants, Trent experienced a rather rough childhood on the mean streets of Glasgow where he was raised.  Trent came to Licheville a few years back hoping to make a little money for himself so he could take up cooking classes and become a chef.  Having failed that, Trent is now looking to put his skills to work in the Syndicate.
Initial Major Skill: Knife fighting/Blades
Initial Minor Skills: Stealth, Graffiti
Inventory: Two switchblades and can of spray paint.
Vote for Gang Color: Blue!
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2012, 10:04:14 am »

Done. ((Yes, I actually did research on the unemployment bit- the unemployment rate among military vets in the 17-24 age range is over ten percent in Britain.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2012, 10:14:27 am »

@Anyone with a gun: I'm fine with you starting out with a gun, just remember that its your first crime to be carrying one.

As for Gang Color, Blue is definitely winning, with Black in second. All we have to do now is wait for Geen.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2012, 10:29:41 am »

(( Pft who wants blue as a gang color lol what are we doing going to the sea side? You want black or red.
Im good ive got a sword its nice and concealable and more importantly when i kill somebody with it they wont hear it half a mile away. ))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2012, 11:37:58 am »

((Red and Black are overrated. I was actually tempted to vote Pink, just for the heck of it.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2012, 12:00:32 pm »

Done also.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2012, 05:06:04 am »

All waiting for you now Geen.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2012, 05:25:39 am »

Waitlist me please.

I'd like to be waitlisted please
Name: Ryan Jones
Last Occupation: Serving in a dive bar.

Appearance: 5 ft 10, stocky broad shouldered build. Shaven hair, stubbly face. Wire frame glasses.

Biography: Born in a deprived South Wales valley town where the coal ran out a long time ago. Dad was away on the oil rigs, and Mum was not so good at being a home maker, so Ryan dragged himself up while in constant conflict with his 3 brothers. One of them is now dead following a joyriding accident, one is inside after a string of violent crimes, and the other joined the army and is somewhere in the middle east. Dad died in a chopper crash in the north sea, and mum is busy drinking and smoking herself to death in the same damp terraced house perched on the side of a hill in the valleys somewhere. Ryan stood out at school, being pretty much the only kid to get some GCSE's. This of course meant he was a target for the petty bullying, and it has made him hard as a result - as did the years of playing rugby. His GCSE's allowed him to get into college, where he scored solid if unremarkable A-Levels, and went off to Uni in Cardiff, where a joint honours in Physics and Chemistry were part funded by scholarships, as by then Mum did not want to know. Following graduation, a sence of duty took him back to the valleys, where there was nothing for him. Ryan scraped out an existence working in the local working mans club and sleeping in his old room at his mums house, but he wants more. Frustrated by the fact that there is no work for 100 miles for someone with his academic training, and not wanting to flip burgers for a living, he looked up some of his brothers old contacts, who tell him a man with his skills could be useful in Licheville, so he packs up the small number of things he can call his own and gets hitchhiking.

Initial Major Skill: Applied Science - can make a range of useful chemical compounds, from crystal meth to plastic explosives, and electronic circuitry (ATM card number scammers, remote detonators and suchlike).
Initial Minor Skills: Brawler - can hold his own in a fist fight. Medic - some basic first aid skills.
Inventory:The clothes he is standing in, a small amount of cash and a backpack with basic lab saftey gear (facemask/breather, gloves, hazard suit and boots)
Vote for Gang Color: Red.

Oh, being from the UK I am more than willing to help with any knowledge you need. For example, the architecture question. What was it you wanted to know?
This is a blank sig.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2012, 05:46:52 am »

waitlist me please !

name : David Kaia
last occupation : illegal street racing

appearance : 1.82 metre tall , with brown eyes and black hair .
biography : born in a small town in Latvia . when he was 11 he went to live in England with his parents . he helped his dad to work with cars , so he learned many things about cars in young age . he had great memory and logical mind , so he went through school without intensive learning and understood everything .

initial major skill : driving
initial minor skill : agility , mechanics(with cars)

inventory : old phone , pocket knife , car keys (if vehicles are allowed) .

vote for gang color : black .

we could be mafia-like .
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 09:27:49 am by brainfreez »
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2012, 06:09:55 am »

wait list me as well please.

Name: Blake Jessop
Last Occupation: Combat Engineer - EOD

Appearance: medium sized, stocky, short brown hair and brown eyes
Biography: born in Nottingham he joined the Army at 16 as a combat engineer, after spending 5 years as a combat engineer he was transferred to 11 EOD being the best in the field of explosives. he has done 8 years of service until he was dishonorably discharged for blowing up a senior officers office

Initial Major Skill: Explosives/Demolitions
Initial Minor Skills: electronics, combat medic
Inventory: set of medical supplys, a small quantity of plastic explosive he managed to smuggle from the barracks and then store in a safe location

EDIT: edited due to amount of lockpicks we already have
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 07:24:16 am by ScriptWolf »
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2012, 06:33:19 am »

(( Wow we wont need any lock picks at this rate. You lot will make so much noise arguing about who gets to try to pick it that they'll open it for you. Its genius :D. ))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2012, 10:08:35 am »

I want to note that more specific skills level up faster than general skills. So "Brawling" and "Melee Fighting" take longer to gain experience then say in "Knives" or "Kicking."

I'm thinking of making the gang colors Black and Blue, just to make everyone happy. Since it's dual colored, do you guys want regular blue or navy blue? Which shade goes better with black in your opinion?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2012, 10:19:57 am »

I like regular blue myself.

Also, I edited my sheet- no more pistol, now a primary mechanic and secondary knife-fighter.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2012, 10:25:21 am »

((  Im good with regal. Is bladed specific enough? ))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2012, 10:36:42 am »

((  Im good with regal. Is bladed specific enough? ))

Yeah.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 108