Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 138857 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 1. Humble Beginnings
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2012, 06:40:18 pm »

(( Ok lads what do we think? From the info im leaning towards finding a way to get closer with the Chinese ( Strength in numbers and all that. ) And beginning to look for a way to knock off some of the hell riders without them knowing were involved ( And hopefully get our hands on some guns from there dead body's ) while we find a way to make some money. Also the church looks really good given that the Irish probably wont want to attack a church. ))

((Actually, they would probably take offense at us using a church- just thinking. I kind of like the pub or the tenements, myself- they're a good fit for the gang, and we can probably upgrade later. As for the hell riders, I like the idea of allying with the Chinese, as long as we don't annoy the other big gangs.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2012, 06:42:22 pm »

(( Hmm fair point pub beats tenements though having a bunch of crack heads know where we are probably isnt a good idea.
The other big gangs will probably pretty much ignore us for now were to small to be of any concern to any of them.
What do people think for making money?
Im not really sure given how little we have at the moment besides mugging people stupid enough to walk in dark place's alone. ))
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 06:49:53 pm by mesor »

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2012, 06:51:51 pm »

(( I know I'm not in the game, but the church would be a good idea, it has alot of space it's out Theway so could be easily defended and most likely have a large underground celler you could use as a drug lab, or dog fighting ring. But English churches tenet to be very large and have a large amount of property to them so it is very much worth it ))
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2012, 06:58:35 pm »

((May as well call ourselves the saints if we're going to use the church :P

But yeah, either the church or the pub. Also, am I bad person for wanting to piss the Hawksons off? :P))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2012, 07:00:12 pm »

((May as well call ourselves the saints if we're going to use the church :P

But yeah, either the church or the pub. Also, am I bad person for wanting to piss the Hawksons off? :P))

((Depends. Are you in the mood to be mobbed by 500 Irishmen?))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2012, 07:02:46 pm »

(( More important question. If he pisses them off can we vote to kick him out? I have no desire to meet the Irish until we've got 500 heavily armed Brits between me and them. )).

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2012, 07:05:24 pm »

You guys don't have to talk in paraenthesis. Your characters are sitting around a table discussing this, so it's part of the roleplay.  :P
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2012, 07:06:43 pm »

Ahh ok.
And my question stands can we feed him to the Irish if he upsets them?
Couse seriously if they come looking for him im gonna give them directions to he's house.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2012, 07:07:42 pm »

(( I want to play this so badly >,< damn you character limiter ! )) (( but take the church ! Lots of room for expansion ! ))
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2012, 07:08:03 pm »

My vote goes to the Church, as the driving will not be much of a problem as long as we have an experienced driver. And so what if he pisses them off? It's all in good fun, chaps! If he pisses them off, we'll just push him between us and keep moving! Besides, if we get them at the right time, they'll be too drunk to fight!
Ah, TF2 Stereotypes, you never let me down...
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2012, 07:11:55 pm »

Haha mate trust me the Irish are never to drunk to fight. Im good with church or pub but i aint getting into a war with the Irish lol not until we've got our own army with lots of automatic guns. Then we'll teach the no gun using drunk pansy's a lesson.
What about a way to make money? We dont have enough for a proper business at this point so we have to start small.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2012, 07:26:02 pm »

Aw, man, not many of us have held an honest job in years! Why not start with a few petty thefts or scams on the street?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2012, 07:29:26 pm »

Works for me 2-3 of us in dark alleys preferably people with a weapon should be able to scare a few people into giving us some money and valuables.
We should pick a place well away from our hideout.
Im guessing ill be dealing with money since im the only one with any skills related to managing money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2012, 07:31:48 pm »

You know, we don't have to use guns. Bombs, cars and Cars loaded with bombs work well as well.

Or we could just tip of the government saying they have a nuclear bomb and are planning to blow up buckingham and/or parliment. I think it would be pretty amusing to see the army roll up on their turf.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2012, 07:35:37 pm »

"Yeah, I'd be pretty entertaining as they kick down our door after they realize there isn't a bomb. Besides, we shouldn't get involved personally with any crimes, if possible."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 108