Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: Dwarven Research: A Comparison Study on the Effectiveness of Bolts vs Armors  (Read 170357 times)

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarven Research: A Comparison Study on the Effectiveness of Bolts vs Armors
« Reply #270 on: September 21, 2013, 03:38:10 pm »

That's a bit of a bugger, I modded procedurally-generated silk* to have the properties of copper while retaining the weight of silk. Good job I haven't tried to use it yet...

If I manually set the values of plant cloth, yarn, and other silk to those caps and removed the [STRUCTURAL_ELASTICITY_WOVEN_THREAD] token from clothing, would that strengthen the procedurally-generated silk while having no other effect?

*This always uses the material template ID'd as SILK_TEMPLATE. You can spice that one up a bit and create a new material template for the silk-producers in the raws.
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]