Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What general ideas would people like me to follow for additions to your complete fortress? (2 votes per)

More entities/creatures to populate them
- 2 (13.3%)
More flavor items (armors and weapons that just have cool names, but are really copies)
- 0 (0%)
More real items (New weapons, armors, shields)
- 5 (33.3%)
More industries (Outfitting industry to make flamethrower dwarves, acid-spitting dwarves, etc.; possibly make use of the amber and coral materials that don't exist in-game )
- 7 (46.7%)
Suggest something!
- 1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fortress Complete: Delioth's Inventions-1.5 - Mass produced gauntlets & Magic!  (Read 12737 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

I like the sound of that. :) I have been working on things as well.

Weather Control Station, Rune-engraved Armor, Flame/Web-throwers, Firecannons, Steampowered platemail, elven magic that regrows trees and grass and the alarm siren I posted in that other thread. Next comes an embassy and cursed items and and and... ;) If you need any help, let me know. It doesnt make sense for people to do the same work twice... since I saw that flamethrower mentioned in your poll, if you want it you can copy it.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::
Pages: 1 [2]