Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Does the current time system need to be improved?

No! I think it's fine just the way it is, and to hell with all who dare say otherwise!
- 1 (6.3%)
Yes, and I know exactly how it should be done! (elaborate below)
- 2 (12.5%)
Yes, but I have no idea how it should be done!
- 3 (18.8%)
Yes, by setting a base limit for the amount of time that passes per update. (specify limit below)
- 1 (6.3%)
Why yes, DZA, I am indeed well aware that I am wasting my vote by selecting this completely useless poll option.
- 9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 96

Author Topic: Slaves to DZA: Miscellaneous Chitchat Thread  (Read 117814 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Slaves to DZA: Miscellaneous Chitchat Thread
« Reply #660 on: June 05, 2013, 01:48:59 am »

Screw trying to ride Yxchu. I'm going with something a bit more interesting. I need a patron.
You're editing? Ooh.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: June 05, 2013, 01:51:41 am »

Eh...less impressive than I thought it would be.

Oh well...

I'm sure there's a proper ritual involved. That involves a very large sacrifice. But I'm doing it anyway.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 01:55:53 am by Vgray »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: June 05, 2013, 01:57:48 am »

IIRC you can get a demon from the lower planes from them in return for a soul, so I assume you can contact them for free, it's just not assured that they won't kill you and take your soul.
Sig! Onol

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #663 on: June 05, 2013, 02:01:44 am »

Because thats totally not a big deal at all. I say go for it! :D

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: June 05, 2013, 02:25:13 am »

demons you say?
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: June 05, 2013, 09:17:49 am »

Hey if you want a void lord as your patron, I would be more than flattered once I get into the game!
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: June 05, 2013, 11:14:54 am »

They're the only ones who have had any real action so far (Zanz and Moderator that is).

All I've done is killed a beast or two, made a bunch of kids scared and confused, and, if I remember correctly, kidnapped some of them in an attempt to start my own cult knightly order. So far it seems that the religion I'm trying to save is too far gone to help anyways, so I'm not sure what I'll do once I've confirmed that all the temples have become overgrown or been ransacked. I think I would have been better off forcing that priest to stay in the temple, rather than obeying his wishes and collapsing the shrine. It would have served me better to keep the outpost.

I'm feeling the same way.

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: June 05, 2013, 11:17:48 am »

There's always a plan. Off the top of my head, the followers of Lunus and Solarian would unify in the basis of such a threat (and more importantly the gods themselves) and nullify it.
Havel.
The various demons and archdemons.
Me.

All of which, but you can be corrupted.  I would offer you transfer into the oil so you can incorporate the mass of what it infects into your own.

ME ME ME!
I can't be corrupted.....
I think....

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: June 05, 2013, 12:59:23 pm »

Let's see...I summoned the boggart. I stole a map from a gas station. I met an old man in the woods who told me to scat. I used the map to help me scat. When we arrived I told the boggart to get me stuff. I used the stuff to summon an ill tempered bird/horse thing that breaths fire. A man with a gun told me to scat. I went back where I came from. Along the way I stopped to write a book using my own blood. I was interrupted by my new demon screeching at a car.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: June 05, 2013, 02:04:33 pm »

There's always a plan. Off the top of my head, the followers of Lunus and Solarian would unify in the basis of such a threat (and more importantly the gods themselves) and nullify it.
Havel.
The various demons and archdemons.
Me.

All of which, but you can be corrupted.  I would offer you transfer into the oil so you can incorporate the mass of what it infects into your own.

ME ME ME!
I can't be corrupted.....
I think....

If you are composed of matter and don't have a planeswalker spark, then you can be corrupted.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: June 05, 2013, 06:49:47 pm »

I was bored and feeling inspired from the great writing of DZA and GUNINANRUNIN so I decided to create my own Suggestion Game based off the universe of my future character for this game.

From the Void: A Suggestion Game
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 06:52:08 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: June 05, 2013, 08:47:33 pm »

They're the only ones who have had any real action so far (Zanz and Moderator that is).

All I've done is killed a beast or two, made a bunch of kids scared and confused, and, if I remember correctly, kidnapped some of them in an attempt to start my own cult knightly order. So far it seems that the religion I'm trying to save is too far gone to help anyways, so I'm not sure what I'll do once I've confirmed that all the temples have become overgrown or been ransacked. I think I would have been better off forcing that priest to stay in the temple, rather than obeying his wishes and collapsing the shrine. It would have served me better to keep the outpost.

If it makes you feel any better, Zan & The Moderator haven't exactly been getting a lot done, either. It's more that the particular chain of events they were involved in ended up being really drawn-out...

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: June 05, 2013, 08:57:39 pm »

If it makes you feel any better, Zan & The Moderator haven't exactly been getting a lot done, either. It's more that the particular chain of events they were involved in ended up being really drawn-out...
Yeah. May I suggest that dialogue doesn't count as a full turn and goes on until an action is given so this doesn't stretch out again?
Sig! Onol

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: June 05, 2013, 08:59:46 pm »

Yeah. May I suggest that dialogue doesn't count as a full turn and goes on until an action is given so this doesn't stretch out again?

I second this motion
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: June 05, 2013, 09:19:42 pm »

I second this motion

Sure thing.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 96