Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's Build a Space Ship, Together! (Minecraft)

(1/6) > >>

Projeck37:
Alright. So we're going to use Forsaken1111's Modpack (basically a cut down version of Tekkit), and we're going to build our very own space ship! You guys are going to be making most of the decisions when it comes to what the ship looks like and what it's purpose is. I have a few starting screenshots already so you guys can get a reference of the shape and design I'm trying to go for. I'm going to be doing updates only on Saturdays, so I'm going to be naming them Week 1, Week 2, etc.

Sorry for another change, but to help me with getting this ship done, we shall do small builds for now, so yay for smaller builds, throw those ideas out there lads!

Spoiler:  Space Ship Stuffs (click to show/hide)[spoiler=Week One (Warning Big)]

Spoiler:  To Do List For the Ship. (click to show/hide)Food Transport, Mass Smelter, Frame Ship things, and Biodome. (Not to mention the actual Ship Hull :) )
This is also an experience for me to get better at building, so this will be fun :)

Zrk2:
So what sort of advice/outrageous demands are you looking for?

Projeck37:

--- Quote from: Zrk2 on September 16, 2012, 05:25:28 pm ---So what sort of advice/outrageous demands are you looking for?

--- End quote ---
Ideas of what should be on the ship, what should power the ship (It can be purely decoration and not blocks that actually make things happen), stuff like that. Really anything, besides the geometrical design of the ship.

Bluerobin:
I'm gonna vote for a farm/biomass production area. Either something tech-heavy that makes biofuel for the engines or just a neat looking farm for food. I'd like some sort of plant breeding/lab area too if that's part of the pack.

Projeck37:

--- Quote from: Bluerobin on September 16, 2012, 07:34:32 pm ---I'm gonna vote for a farm/biomass production area. Either something tech-heavy that makes biofuel for the engines or just a neat looking farm for food. I'd like some sort of plant breeding/lab area too if that's part of the pack.

--- End quote ---
I think it's in the pack, I'll check the creative menu, and NEI. If it is, I have NO idea how to work plant breeding.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version