Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Am-Flippin'-Nesia : The Tale of Brave Sir Robin

(1/3) > >>

Stworca:
Without a doubt this is one of the most commonly played games in the entire universe, and people who didn't watch / play through it are incredibly rare.
I am one such person, and i plan on changing that in the nearest future. My own insanity will be my only companion, and youtube shall allow all of you to watch me face enemies that aren't meant to be fought, and situations that aren't meant to be faced.

Part 01 : Flocking Bell
Part 02 : Prenuptial Agreement
Part 03 : Wilhelm Disapproves
Part 04 : Anvil Chorus
Part 05 : I spy with my little eye..
Part 06 : Modern Art Masterpiece
Part 07 : Crossed the line
Part 08 : The so-called "Puzzle Room"
Part 09 : Romantic Endeavour
Part 10 : Shiv with a Shank
Part 11 : Flying leap of Faith
Part 12 : Das Leichenhaus

Warning : It is possible that the intro video regarding this project's "Rating" is slightly off.
Warning #2 : Some say that i am not that good at keeping horror games scary.
Warning #3 : Barbra Streisand.

USEC_OFFICER:
Posting to watch.

I've played only part of the game, up until the thing with the elevator but I found myself spending way too much time standing around in torchlight waiting for my goddamn sanity to recover and not enough time actually playing so I quit. Apparently I stopped just before the really scary part where everybody drops out. Eh.

Mech#4:
I finished it a while ago. Nice game as it's really successful in creating the right atmosphere.

About Sanity:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Sanity restores from completing objectives, which you can tell you've done when there's a blue flash on screen. I don't know if there's another way but it does drain when your in darkness or witness disturbing things, I'm not sure how much can be restored by standing in light but I'm pretty certain you can't restore all of it that way.
Oh, and the grinding noise is Daniel's teeth chattering.

QuakeIV:
You can restore all of it if you wait long enough.  Pulsing the light wont do it but staring straight at the light for a few minutes will do a lot of good sanity wise.

I just ignored it for the most part though after I finished sciencing it up and only actively restored it when I was making too much noise.

Stworca:
Part's 3 (Wilhelm Disapproves) and 4 (Anvil Chorus) have been uploaded, thus ending the first session post the water level. (from Mario)

I think this sets the bar for Amnesia and myself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version