Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: My coming out of the closet issues.  (Read 28641 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: My coming out of the closet issues.
« Reply #165 on: October 18, 2012, 11:29:31 pm »

I have some boffers you guys can use.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 18, 2012, 11:36:14 pm »

Hrm, I might need some practice using my foam sword, MZ. And I hear you're pretty good at that sort of thing... :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 19, 2012, 12:07:30 am »

That's what they tell me, at any rate. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 19, 2012, 12:16:28 am »

Wow how did I miss this thread for so long D:

* Euld now qualifies as a careless jerk  :P

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 19, 2012, 12:18:45 am »

Aww it's cool :D
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 19, 2012, 12:41:32 am »

I guess good luck with your parents.

It's kinda funny. I'm fairly certain both my brother and I are Heterosexual and we have parents who couldn't care less about what we're attracted to and it seems almost all Bi and Homosexuals have parents who don't agree with their choices.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 19, 2012, 12:48:36 am »

It's kinda funny. I'm fairly certain both my brother and I are Heterosexual and we have parents who couldn't care less about what we're attracted to and it seems almost all Bi and Homosexuals have parents who don't agree with their choices.

My lesbian friend's parents are supportive of her being gay. Her dad because it means she can't get pregnant and her mom because her mom loves her.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 21, 2012, 07:24:53 am »

My mom was actually upset I didn't turn out trans xD
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Mimidormi

• Bay Watcher
  • Magnetite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 21, 2012, 12:35:34 pm »

I admire your quiet strength, and wish for you to gain your parents' acceptance.

It's only a useless hunch, but something tells me that the Mysterious Poster Remover will confront you about it. What i am certain about is that you'll stand up beautifully to whoever it could be.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]