Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18

Author Topic: PaintCrypts. Vampire King and Demons Invasion [Community game] KILLED BY FPS  (Read 26298 times)

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
Re: PaintedCrypt, Good and Evil zone. [Community game]
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2012, 09:13:38 am »

I hope you don't mind me doing my own logs of events peregarrett, I probably should have asked first but it was too tempting to resist.
You're welcome.
By the way, your dorf has two undead falcons killed by her copper axe, she has fine mood but has "Attend meeting" job and following Pitchblende everywhere. Also she worships god of sky, rainbow and flight, and god of mercy.

Malachite, 101 (continued)
water buffalos tht pulled our wagon are starving. Looks like cave moss isn't enough for them. Lets butcher them then.

Galena, 101
Undead horses left. Undead harpies came. Screw you, harpies, you can't get through our gate!
Also, I've seen fluffy wambler in our refuse pile. Cute thing. Pitchblende likes them.

Miners finally found the way around aquifer at the caverns. Started digging down and met another cavern. I went to wath - holy carp it's more than 50 z-Urists deep!!! We couldn't see the bottom of it! But I saw sphalerite and tetrahedrite veins there. Now it's the matter of fuel to start smelters!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 09:33:10 am by peregarrett »
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2012, 09:30:46 am »

...That's just ASKING for a harpy to come through the gate...or fly over it...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2012, 09:35:21 am »

...That's just ASKING for a harpy to come through the gate...or fly over it...
This offends my architecture talents! No one can get in, especially those harpies.
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2012, 11:36:40 am »

Limestone, 101
Sea froze. I finally had the time to design the trade depot, after keeping records of everything we have here. NCommander wanted to be "purple", so I think I promote him to broker's position.

Undead kangaroos. And undead owl killed alive weasel who soon turned undead. I'm becoming the expert in undeads. "Oh, that one is a great specie of ondead! Look at his rotten guts, such a strong stench it produces!"

Miners dug into third cavern, and are digging deeper.

We discovered the Great Magma Sea! And two spires of adamantine! Hooray! that's what I call "warming news"!

Sandstone, 101
We're waiting trade caravan soon. But the undead ogre is wandering just next to our exit. I wander if our militia is experienced enough to fight him off....

That bastard destroyed our wagon and went off! Not what we needed it, but it brought us here all around the gulf!

Migrants have arrived. Hey, come here, while that bastard hunting kangaroos!
Uh. they were just in time...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 11:51:11 am by peregarrett »

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2012, 12:27:42 pm »

Dwarf me please!
Tirion
Engineer= Mechanic/Pump Operator/Siege Operator/Siege Engineer
Male
Part-time job as marksdwarf encouraged. I'd fire on anything hostile even when off-duty.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2012, 12:29:11 pm »

"Crikey that's a damn good specimen of the unliving, see how its jaws are slightly rotted but still fully functional? That right there is a real beauty yes it is. Right dangerous too! Strewth!"
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2012, 01:51:28 pm »

Dwarf me please!
Tirion
Engineer= Mechanic/Pump Operator/Siege Operator/Siege Engineer
Male
Part-time job as marksdwarf encouraged. I'd fire on anything hostile even when off-duty.
The only engineer here is Peregar. But there is ranger among newcomers, I'll set him as mechanic apprentice.
Spoiler: Tirion (click to show/hide)

Timber, 101
While that ogre howling under our gates, we can't get any wood from the surface, and I'm not even saying about caravan. Thus, I ordered some blood thorns at the lowest cavern to be cut. BFEL, it's your job. Take care. Okay, you can get the drink before you go.

Some of newcomers got caught by fey mood. Took the craftshop and wants bones. Hell, those buffalos are long dead and their bones are gone! I'll ask Tirion to do come hunt...

Kobold theif! Kill the bastard!!! ... it left.
Finally, the caravan! And liaison too! And the ogre just got tired of sitting here and left... Come in, fellows!

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2012, 01:58:31 pm »

Timber 101

Our brother needs bones, and we have none left. As I am quite agile and an experienced ranger, I was tasked with killing something that gets us bones, quickly.
Alternatively, we could buy something from the caravan and butcher it, but I fear it would be a cat... I'd rather go up against a unicorn than watch one of those poor aloof cute little animals get dragged to the butcher.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2012, 12:17:29 am »

Moonstone, 101
While hunting elk birds at lowest cavens, we found.. something..

I desided not to hunt there anymore. We traded for mule (who's been sent to butchery), donkeys, and took one of kangaroos bodies (who was killed by ogre) to butcher.
Urist in the mood took two piles of bones and silk cloth, and began mysterious construction.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 12:46:19 am by peregarrett »

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2012, 12:38:03 am »

HOLY BALLS
WHY IS THIS FORT SO AWESOME?
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2012, 01:10:54 am »

What the fuck is that?!
Bone hammer, with a caricature of our king?!
I even don't know waht to say...

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2012, 02:16:43 am »

Moonstone 101

I was hunting Elk Birds in the lower caverns when I stumbled upon some structure made of a material I have never seen before. Now it's echoes are whispering in my mind. The deep is calling...

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2012, 05:15:21 am »

Opal, 101
Merchants said that they are packing, but their wagons stay still in depot, waiting for something. Pack animals left, though.

Gremlin was spotted at main stairwell!

Somehow we forgot Nix at that dead cavern level, with strange temple. Luckily we noticed his absence before he starved to death

Another kobold thief. Macedwarf from merchant guard pursued him to the surface, but met undead female ogre. I guess that ends bad...

Nix ate, had a drink, and now is throwing tantrum.

Another craftsdwarf got secretive mood. I hope this time we won't get bone hammers.
... She made kaolinite earring called Summercarnage. Screw all those artists! Why not make anything useful?!

Ogress got Duke and killed her with pig tail sock. Why did she wander outside at all??? Ogress got the name Tholromlam, Deepcloak.
DeepSock I'd rather call it...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 06:06:46 am by peregarrett »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2012, 06:44:28 am »

I'm guessing my dorf has SEVERE abandonment issues, now.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2012, 07:16:12 am »

I'm guessing my dorf has SEVERE abandonment issues, now.
Granite, 102
Spring has arrived. No change in weather though.
Nix's state bothering me. First, just after we let him in, he gulped a barrel of wine, then proceeded to barrel of meat. He repeately was taking a piece of meat, then throwing it back in anger. Finally he found a piece that he was satisfied with, and went to dining hall. No he still look very unhappy, but not that miserable as before. It was a good idea to set that bone hammer as a 'trap' into our dinig hall. No one can hold a smile when 'bohe hammer' with a crazy picture on it suddenly jumps out of nowhere and makes BOOM!
Now Nix follows Pitchblende with an eager to accuse him of locking him down there next to mind-breaking temple.

He yelled at Pitchblende and now feels ecstatic.
Meanwhile, we're trying to recover Duke's body, and his pick. That macedwarf's risen corpse makes it a lot harder...

Of course, everything went as it was NOT planned. Just we lowered the bridge, that zombie rushed in. It killed Ablel the Macedwarf-without-mace, and Urist-creator-of-bone-hammer. The former is a severe loss, the latter is not.
Then Nix jumped into the action.

Oh, I guess I know why he's recovered so fast...

But apart from that, he's still the only melee soldier here. I guess we should start massive trainings!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 08:27:09 am by peregarrett »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18