Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Roll To Suffocate - Turn 6: Chatting it up  (Read 7632 times)

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Suffocate - Turn 1: Already Raising Supsicion
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2012, 06:17:05 pm »

When the shipment arrives in the lab, begin working on a cyborg frame ASAP. when done that, begin working on a Way to fill the PAI cartridge with a actual PAI.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Suffocate - Turn 2: No Access
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2012, 06:57:47 pm »

Check the temperature levels or any conduits connecting the Medical sector with the others.
You look at the air monitor. Temperature is normal in the Medical wing. Regarding connections, the vent system can get you to pretty much everywhere on the station. You just have to figure a way out.

go to xenobiology lab and grab a monkey.
You head over to the Xenobiology lab. The security system on the doors cause them to open rather slowly.
Once you're in, however, you see that you've been followed by a security officer.
"Hey. I'm not going to arrest you, but I just wanted to ask you why you were looking up a map of the vents."
You also notice theirs only 1 monkey in the holding pen here.

Requisition a map of all air vents / passageways.
Find and 'question' Eric Jones. Leave him the map at a drop off point agreed in the 'interrogation'
You send a message to atmospherics, asking if you can have a map of the air vents.
(7) The atmosphere technician sends you a map via phone  . He also tells you not try not to share it with anyone.
You leave the Security wing and start heading to the Research wing. However, you realize you don't have access to Research.

See what Eric Jones was up to.
You don't have access to the Research wing. You take out your access pad and open up the security video feed. Eric is in Xenobiology, being questioned by a security officer.

When the shipment arrives in the lab, begin working on a cyborg frame ASAP. when done that, begin working on a Way to fill the PAI cartridge with a actual PAI.
You sit for a moment in the R&C lab, waiting for the shipment to arrive. Soon, Speedy, the quartermasters' customized delivery drone, arrives, carrying a crate of metal. He deposits it on the ground and slowly drives away. You immediately open the crate and take out the metal, then you being loading it into the autolathe. You choose the cyborg frame schematic and begin working on it. This will take a moment to complete.

Status
(Currently in the Xenobiology Lab)

Spoiler: Lia Telerin (Tiruin) (click to show/hide)
(Currently in the Medical Lobby)

Spoiler: Jake Bobson (TopHat) (click to show/hide)
(Currently outside Research Wing)

Spoiler: Sasha Brodavich (TCM) (click to show/hide)
(Currently in the Kitchen & Dining Area)

Spoiler: Daniel Kane (OREOSOME) (click to show/hide)
(Currently in the Robotics & Cybernetics Lab)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2012, 09:09:11 pm »

"I forgot about feeding the metroids and figured, "I don't have anything to do today, I might as well start preparing for if the metroids escape. They're valuable but dangerous... say, know where some spare monkeys are?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2012, 10:43:08 pm »

Go to the server room.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2012, 11:52:45 pm »

Request if I could access the medical forms of all important members of the station, for check-up purposes.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2012, 12:09:32 pm »

Request security access to the research wing, to help 'question' Eric.
Think of a way of giving him the map without anyone realising.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 02:12:47 pm by TopHat »
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2012, 09:08:28 pm »

Bumpin'.
I'll send Oreo a message tomorrow if he doesn't get is action up tonight.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2012, 05:58:22 am »

Get the nearest Assistant to become my mechanical servant.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2012, 06:09:54 am »

"Mechanical?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Suffocate - Turn 3: Unoccupied Cyborg
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2012, 01:28:08 am »

"I forgot about feeding the metroids and figured, "I don't have anything to do today, I might as well start preparing for if the metroids escape. They're valuable but dangerous... say, know where some spare monkeys are?"
"Ah, well, next time, just ask atmospherics. I'm sure they'd understand. About the monkeys, uh, I think biology has some. We might have to get more shipped in."
He says goodbye, then leaves. You're no longer suspicious.
Moments after the officer leaves, Jake, a fellow saboteur, enters.

Go to the server room.
You move to the server room. It feels room temperature in here. There's also a clicking sound and a bad smell.

Request if I could access the medical forms of all important members of the station, for check-up purposes.
You're a doctor, so you already have access to it.
You go up to a computer and transfer the files onto your phone. (7)
ISAI doesn't regard this as suspicious.

Request security access to the research wing, to help 'question' Eric.
Think of a way of giving him the map without anyone realising.

You take out your cellphone and ask for research access momentarily, for security reasons. (7)
ISAI gives your card access to the research wing for about 30 minutes. You pass by another officer on your way in. He stops and tells you he's already handled Eric, if that's what you're here for. Then he leaves the wing.
For giving him the map, ISAI doesn't monitor direct phone-to-phone transfer. You'll need a physical cable for this, however.
You then enter Xenology.

Get the nearest Assistant to become my mechanical servant.
You send a station-wide message over the phone, asking is any non-essential personnel want to become a cyborg. You throw in some messages about the pros and cons of being synthetic over organic. (9)
An intern expresses interest in becoming a cyborg. He informs you how his life is dull and other stuff you sorta skip over.
Anyway, he'll be here in a moment. You cyborg suit is completed! (11) Almost perfect piece of machinery. Looks like it can hold itself against an low-grade explosion and keep the brain safe.

Status
(Currently in the Xenology Lab)

Spoiler: Lia Telerin (Tiruin) (click to show/hide)
(Currently in the Medical Lobby)

Spoiler: Jake Bobson (TopHat) (click to show/hide)
(Currently in the Xenology Lab)

Spoiler: Sasha Brodavich (TCM) (click to show/hide)
(Currently in the Server Room)

Spoiler: Daniel Kane (OREOSOME) (click to show/hide)
(Currently in the Robotics & Cybernetics Lab)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2012, 01:35:13 am »

Stewart, John
Reyes, Phillip
...Jones, Erick

Perfect...I'll check back on this later.

Lia bit her lip as she decided to take the next course of action that didn't break her oath.

Ask the Pharmacy for airborne spreadable drugs.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2012, 05:09:26 am »

Preform some... "Last minute programing", make the new borg serve the saboteurs, and not reveal our allegiance to the rest of the crew.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2012, 06:35:11 am »

Greet Jake and fill out some forms for the Biology department to request a monkey.
While waiting for the monkey, fill out a request to atmospherics for a map of the air ducts.
Chat with Jake if he talks to me, but "work" comes first.
Sig

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2012, 07:42:00 am »

Preform some... "Last minute programing", make the new borg serve the saboteurs, and not reveal our allegiance to the rest of the crew.

I predict this will be partially successful, and end in a borg that informs those who ask that "DANIEL KANE IS NOT A SABOTEUR. LIKE AT ALL. HE DID NOT PROGRAM ME FOR THE EXPRESS PURPOSE OF DESTROYING THE STATION AND KEEPING THINGS FROM YOU. GOOD DAY SIR!"
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2012, 09:23:39 am »

Quote from: BFEL
Quote from: OREOSOME

I predict this will be partially successful, and end in a borg that informs those who ask that "DANIEL KANE IS NOT A SABOTEUR. LIKE AT ALL. HE DID NOT PROGRAM ME FOR THE EXPRESS PURPOSE OF DESTROYING THE STATION AND KEEPING THINGS FROM YOU. GOOD DAY SIR!"

They'll never suspect a thing.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5