Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69]

Author Topic: Elemental - War of Magic  (Read 81253 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Elemental - War of Magic
« Reply #1020 on: October 29, 2012, 05:51:46 pm »

The main reason I buy games like this is to play them with my circle of friends who also enjoy them.

Thus, I've decided to pass on the game. I do hope it's fun for those who buy it though. :)

If you have a circle of friends who enjoy the same game and buy it and still play it.
I... are you asking me a question? Your sentence isn't making sense to me. Is that a statement?

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: October 29, 2012, 05:53:12 pm »

A statement?

A question.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1022 on: October 29, 2012, 05:58:08 pm »

A statement?

A question.
Well whatever makes you happy.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: October 29, 2012, 06:01:35 pm »

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: October 29, 2012, 08:56:32 pm »

Well, I like playing single player games with my friends while in the same room, but I think he meant he buys the games to play multiplayer with them, so he's giving this one a pass. At least that's what I took from it.

I'm interested to see how different this is from beta... 4? I think that's the last time I played it and it sounds like there've been some improvements, so that's cool.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: October 29, 2012, 09:10:04 pm »

If there's hotseat it looks like a buy. (I love just playing a game with myself, writing the story in my head.)

If not... then it's just a matter of learning how to Xploit the AI, and that's no good.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: October 30, 2012, 04:47:34 am »

If there's hotseat it looks like a buy. (I love just playing a game with myself, writing the story in my head.)

If not... then it's just a matter of learning how to Xploit the AI, and that's no good.

This, does anyone know if there is a hot seat mode ? otherwise i wont bother downloading it :P
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: October 30, 2012, 06:57:18 am »

This, does anyone know if there is a hot seat mode ? otherwise i wont bother downloading it :P

OMG someone else who does that <3

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: October 30, 2012, 08:21:12 am »

No, no multi at all, none, nadda, zip, maybe in the future if they get bored and decide to add multiplayer.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: October 30, 2012, 03:02:34 pm »

It's possible to play a game (as one side) in this manner.  You don't have to twink.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69]