Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

I am stuck in a tree, should I savescum?

Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: I have become a dark lord  (Read 12835 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: I have become a dark lord
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2013, 06:17:30 am »

It's gonna be a while before I can get back to this, various school things and a succession game in the way. But I will finish this, Thomo Practicefights the Oily Furnace will have a proper ending to his story.

Do you have any mod for this story and what mod does this work or will you or fans make your character able on mod like Fallout And Equstria and Loseing is magic
I'm pretty sure he's playing on vanilla DF. And this thread is pretty old, so it probably be best not to necro it for any purpose other than getting NAV to hurry up and finish the story.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2013, 01:02:38 pm »

Sorry guys, this is probably never going to have an ending. I pretty much gave up after hours of being completely lost in the caverns with no way out and nothing interesting happening. Disappointing I know.  :'(
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Spish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2013, 01:17:32 pm »

Here's a trick, you can travel out of the cave if you work your way under a human town and sleep/go into travel mode. Or retire if that's an option.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 02:01:21 pm by Spish »
Ah, yes, I thought something was amiss. Now I see. There's not enough terrible things in the lakes.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2013, 01:47:59 pm »

Are you feeling hardcore? If yes, start mapping the cavern by hand. Or download a mapping software for adventure games.
Alternatively, follow the D&D dungeon shortcut - follow right wall exclusively.
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2013, 04:06:20 pm »

Are you feeling hardcore? If yes, start mapping the cavern by hand.
If NAV actually does this, he will become like a god.

Otherwise, I'm crying in depression.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2013, 03:25:20 am »

Upload save anyways? Probably somebody will get out of the caverns.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]