Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Lets Play :: Minecraft TFCraft - Hardcore

<< < (2/3) > >>

Neyvn:

--- Quote from: greatorder on October 04, 2012, 09:48:21 am ---third image from bottom isn't working.

just has [/img] in the spoiler tab.

--- End quote ---
Fixed, thanks for that. Update after sleep... ^_^

Neyvn:
Its night time again...
Sigh this is going to be a long night...

So I made myself a little tent with the wool I have been gathering. See see, there was reason...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
In here I will be tidying up my Inventory and getting rid of a few things...

Cooking...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Making those boots...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Chopping up some Logs into Planks for future needs...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Making a Bow and Arrows

But other then that, an uneventful night so far...

Ah the Sun rises...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Time to pack up camp and move out to better things...

Gentlemen (and Ladies)...
We have found our new home...
Just going to let my computer shit itself again as it generates the rest of the world for me...
Change of plans, going over there, less chance of falling to my doom there...
Oh dear. Night fell in my travels. But I shall press onwards...
I dodge Mobs and Arrows and Exploding Creepers. I live... And then find this... WTF?!?!
As I climb down the mountain I am attacked by a Skele hiding ambush within a tree. We sparred and I came out victorious. After that I found the First of these special trees...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)This is a Fruit tree, they only ripen during certain months of the game as told by TFCraft. Pressing N we get a calender of sorts...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)As you can see its March, I think this is spos to be like Autumn or Early Spring, I don't know I think its based on American Seasons. *Aussie here by the way*

To get the saplings of these trees to regrow your own orchid, you need to take an axe to their Branches found attached to the trunk, NOT the leaves...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Those things...

My Health went down cause I was surprised by a Zed and a Creepers. The Creeper exploded a bit away and took the Zed with him as well as almost all the Pigs in the area. Luckily not the Fruit Tree. Turns out that this is a Peach Tree...
Regardless I survive this night,
Spoiler (click to show/hide)But with it came a spoils of great fortune. Ancient Iron...
Now this in truth is just Vanilla Iron, in being so its got nothing to do with TFCraft, can not be obtained easily and only via that of Zed Drops, as such I will be treating it as RARE RARE RARE Loot, in this case treating it as if it is some unknown and powerful item of old. Naturally its due to the fact that any tool made with it is much more powerful then any other of the game, plus as you might have guessed unusable in any TFCraft recipe...

The other thing I have discovered is this...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)This has got to be our new home, I mean its perfect. Time to go set up a Base Camp...

Dun dum Dum DUM!!!
We have our first stack of Small ORE!!!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)AND There is clay nearby which makes smelting easier to get started (not having to travel far for the clay that is)!!!

Soon Gentlemen (and Ladies) we shall be entering that of the Early metal age...`

And then my game Crashed...
T_T

Well good enough place to stop for now, next time, setting up Base Camp and our First Pick...

Burnt Pies:
That penultimate picture doesn't look like ore at all.

Neyvn:

--- Quote from: Burnt Pies on October 04, 2012, 11:03:40 pm ---That penultimate picture doesn't look like ore at all.

--- End quote ---
LOL Damn thing, must have been typing it when I hit the damn button...

Edit:: Fixed...

JacenHanLovesLegos:
Posting to watch, not many screenshot minecraft LPs around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version