Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: The Redshirt Army  (Read 5908 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: The Redshirt Army
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2012, 12:02:50 pm »

Move around the enemy base, and charge it from the rear with some fellow redshirts.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2012, 12:03:12 pm »

((I'm really starting to wonder if I should start aiming at my team mates, maybe then I'll actually cause some damage to the enemy.))RUN UP TO NEAREST YELLOW AND BITE HIS THROAT OUT. GRIN AT HIS FRIENDS AND MOTION THEY'RE NEXT.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2012, 12:03:21 pm »

Pick up the Tomislav that I inexplicably happened to have, and unload through the hole!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2012, 12:11:31 pm »

CHARGE IN

DEPLOY RIFLE BARRAGE

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2012, 01:11:48 pm »

KEEP ON FIRING, EVEN THROUGH DEATH.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2012, 01:25:54 pm »

IN!!
Run up to hole in the wall and take cover there.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2012, 02:16:16 pm »

CHARGE, SPRAYING AND PRAYING FTW

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2012, 02:54:17 pm »

Run through hole in wall. Ignore any RED or YEL troops barring the tank (or any heavy style weapons/armour/emplacements around hole in wall). Fire two bursts of basic rifle at modern, heavily armoured vehicle, fully expecting it to blow up with a massive gasoline fueled explosion. If there is no vehicle/emplacement, fire at nearest barrel/building, with the exact same results expected due to the general level of explodium that everything is made of.

Laugh a bit as all YEL troops in general vicinity fall over dead for no apparent reason whilst myself and all RED troops remain unharmed by the explosion.

Say: "YELs hoobla hoo tu Yo' Mama."

Continue smiling at the destruction a few bullets caused.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 04:13:05 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2012, 03:45:40 pm »

Try to locate enemy-occupied vehicles or artillery. Disable user. Take control.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2012, 04:28:06 pm »

FIRE!

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2012, 04:29:42 pm »

Thought I read there was a tank. Oh well, redshirt's aren't smart anyway.

Fire at the yellows. If there's an opening to really take control of this battle, then do that. :P

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2012, 04:47:40 pm »

BATTLE FOR ISOLA
RED: 492 vs 186 :YEL

Ebbor I gathers a small group and heads around the rear! [1] A stationed and manned Machine Gun is defending the area!

Dirg I goes in hardcore vampire style! [4] ...Ouch. That is not a pretty sight. The YEL forces don't seem too spooked though...

Green III draws a Tomislav! [2] I mean, an imaginary Tomislav. Everyone laughs at him a bit.

Slowpoke I deploys a rifle barrage! [2] It misses everything ever.

Tomio II charges through death and respawns! [6] Three YEL shirts explode in gore, but Tomio trips and shoots himself down!

Tophat I runs into the fray, mostly for cover. [1] The YEL are fed up with this and bring out two Machine Guns. Cover is no longer an applicable word.

Sambojin I unloads on a wall, hoping it will explode! [6] The bullet hits a pipe, which quickly explodes, taking the wall out and igniting the next section of gas piping, which also explodes. 20 YELs were killed in the initial blast. However, what comes up must come down, and all the debris begins to fall, taking out Tomio II, Slowpoke I, Dirg I, three RED shirts in Ebbor's platoon, five in the main fray, three more YELs and the conductor of the event, Sambojin I.

GreatWyrm I tries to take a Machine Gun! [4] A quick bullet to the brain puts the gun wielder down and GreatWyrm now has a potent weapon.

YEL Actions: [3]

YEL I, the Machine Gunner defending against Ebbor I, opens fire! [6] He rips apart all but Ebbor I, but his gun runs ou of ammo and he forgot his rifle.

YEL II, the machine gunner in the main front, unloads in the burning wreckage. [3] The bullets take out a single RED.

YEL III tries to call in support from a comms station! [1] The message is intercepted by RED, who will send in a bomber squad in 3 turns.

BATTLE FOR ISOLA
RED: 477 vs 158 :YEL

((So muuch death))
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2012, 04:55:53 pm »

CHARGE THE CLOSEST MACHINE GUN AND SHOOT THE GUNNER AT POINT-BLANK RANGE, WHILE YELLING AT THE SISSIES WHO ARE STAYING PUT.
Edit: edited a bit.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 01:43:45 pm by TopHat »
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2012, 05:05:11 pm »

Fire at the baddies. Controlled, aimed shots take precedence over bullets per second.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2012, 05:08:11 pm »

(( How good was Sambojin I? More kills than anyone, more own-team kills than anyone, and even a glorious death. That's how good!
Now onto Sambojin II))

Sambo II: Run swiftly and silently, like a ninja, towards the area that the explosion happened. Vaguely pretend that the entire enemy army can't see you. Utter not a word in the lead up to your stealthy killing spree. Not yet. They'll know when it's time. They'll be dead.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 01:32:08 am by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5