Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Beginning at the End RTD  (Read 8958 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Beginning at the End RTD
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2012, 01:02:06 pm »

Eh, what the hell.

Name: Lathon Amugzuden
Appearance: Tall figure shrouded in robes of shadow, the only visible part of him is his yellow eyes.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
  • From the depth of thy soul I cometh...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2012, 01:04:32 pm »

Well, begin already, kisame.

((I'll wait until the other two get online to advance further. Or you could try asking someone who'll be online for quite some time to join.))

The young man analyzed the map, carefully folding it and storing it in his large backpack of holding before staring once again at the path ahead of him. The Great Overlord Lunatis - his name preceeded him. An evil person, bound to be defeated by heroes, but who had thwarted all attempts at overthrowing him so far.

His small group would be the one to do it, for even if they lacked experience in combat and adventuring, they had mastered all skills as true geniuses (excepting that everpresent chance of failure, of course), and now their efforts combined...Well, in fact Nivelur was wondering who would take the throne after the Overlord was taken down. A bloody civil war would probably follow suit, causing even more death, strife and famine, but that was the price for freedom.

Someone had to suffer, and of course those people wouldn't be the heroes, somehow. Maybe one of them should just claim the throne of Overlord right after killing Lunatis and try to be a better Overlord. People and monsters would probably be more satisfied and there wouldn't be as many problems.

Drag teammates to the entrance of the first dungeon.

(4) You get all members to the first dungeon.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2012, 01:07:33 pm »

Explore.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2012, 01:08:47 pm »

Explore.

(6) You find the key to the 'Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny'. 5 Dungeons too soon!
(2) A wild slime appears!
Exploring stopped.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2012, 01:10:52 pm »

Ignore slime. Continue exploring.

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2012, 01:14:58 pm »

Ignore slime. Continue exploring.

(1) You can't ignore the slime and stumble on it! (1) It didn't do any damage!

The slime attacks you! (4) It bites you with slime teeth! (2) It doesn't even hurt, but it's still annoying.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2012, 01:18:52 pm »

Put slime in bottle.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2012, 01:20:05 pm »

If Lathon attempt at bottling the slime fails, try it myself.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2012, 01:26:44 pm »

Put slime in bottle.

(5) You put the slime into a bottle that you pulled out of nowhere and it learned from you!
(5) Slime is changing! (1) The slime became PUNI GOD, A dungeon within a dungeon blocking your way!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2012, 01:28:17 pm »

Kick down the wall. Exit dungeon-ception.

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2012, 01:44:25 pm »

Kick down the wall. Exit dungeon-ception.

(1) You kick the wall! The wall shatters! The dungeon is destroyed and the PUNI GOD stands together with the GREAT ELEMENTAL KNIGHT AGI that suddenly turned into a giant as well! Both block the way further to the second Dungeon!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2012, 01:45:38 pm »

Walk away and go around the dungeon.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2012, 01:48:49 pm »

Nivelur sighs and takes a hassun-nobi (japanese longbow) from his backpack of holding, notching an arrow and pointing it at the monsters. It has been some time since he has tried that.

Destroy both PUNI-GOD and Great Knight blablabla with a shower of arrows.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2012, 01:54:08 pm »

Walk away and go around the dungeon.

(4) You just go around. Sissy runs away.

Nivelur sighs and takes a hassun-nobi (japanese longbow) from his backpack of holding, notching an arrow and pointing it at the monsters. It has been some time since he has tried that.

Destroy both PUNI-GOD and Great Knight blablabla with a shower of arrows.

(6) Using the ability of UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS™ you destroy both and get the ORB OF AGI that gets absorbed into the KEY TO THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN OF ULTIMATE DESTINY. One of the arrows flies at your partner that just fled the scene! (2) And hits him in the knee!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2012, 02:00:50 pm »

"Ow."
Ignore arrow. Find the dungeon boss. Challenge him to eating contest.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6