Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's Play Fuckin' Dinosaur PARK Tycoon

(1/19) > >>

Jack_Bread:
This is fuckin' dinosaur tycoon.

Just before I get to the interactive part, he's some pictures of my current park.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
All the people enjoying the park.

My previously-star-attraction STEGOSAURUSES. (You can also see dryosaurs if you look hard enough)

My largest carnivore.

Honk... honk-honk... honk... honk-honk... honk... honk-honk...

Anyway, let's get to the actual game.
Firstly, how should we have our island?

Note: Larger islands with a lot of rivers and trees are the easiest and most cost effective.

EuchreJack:
Hope it ends like in the (first) movie.  Losing is FUN.   :P

Oh, and here is your theme music.

Furtuka:
Ohey Operation Genesis! I remember being all confused back when I played it cause I was unsuccessfully looking for the place where the save files were stored so I could change the population limit

Girlinhat:
Give me a torrent for this game.  That's where you start.

And go "large and mountainous" as befits a nice dwarven mindset.  Or perhaps "terrifying tropical grassland" depending on if Stegos can run rampage if your gates are thin enough.

Jack_Bread:

--- Quote from: Girlinhat on October 08, 2012, 07:43:22 pm ---Give me a torrent for this game.  That's where you start.

And go "large and mountainous" as befits a nice dwarven mindset.  Or perhaps "terrifying tropical grassland" depending on if Stegos can run rampage if your gates are thin enough.

--- End quote ---
If they're startled by, say, a thunderstorm, for example, they could potentially break down the walls. I'm not sure, though, because I've only seen the smaller dinosaurs actually escape and they just climb over the fences. Of course, this is if security is terrible, which would make people not come to the park.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version