Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's Play Aurora, Hyper-Aggressively!

(1/16) > >>

Girlinhat:
So Aurora 6.0 came out.  You should be excited.  I'm excited.  So excited I had to change my pants.  Unfortunately it's laundry day, so the only clean britches around were my Conquistador Pantalones.  Fate has dictated that something needs to be pushed over.

So let's get this started.  Here's how it'll work: you give me suggestions on how to go about things, and I implement them in the most violent way possible.  We'll start with generating a game.  I'll leave that for people to decide, or if no one provides adequate suggestions I'll just start it myself.

Zrk2:
A really big one with lots of bad guys!

JacenHanLovesLegos:
500% diffuculty modifier. More or less, depending on how lucky you feel. Also, no missile launchers above size 5.

Jacob/Lee:
~75 systems max, 10 starting NPRs,
--- Quote from: JacenHanLovesLegos on October 08, 2012, 09:56:28 pm ---500% 1000% diffuculty modifier.

--- End quote ---
I'll give you an e-cookie if you conquer your tiny galaxy and force the other NPRs' populations to work backwater mines and barely livable industrial planets that produce more mines and freighters to perpetuate their slavery.

Xantalos:
PTW. Yeeeeessshhhhh, thish looksh good...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version