Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 481 482 [483] 484 485 ... 719

Author Topic: Life Begins At Death - Epilogue: We Live And Live Again  (Read 512269 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Life Begins At Death - Chapter 5: The Path of Dreams
« Reply #7230 on: October 06, 2013, 06:38:55 pm »

[I can only imagine that Niklas would be what Bay12's spirit animal would be, an angry strange speaking man with an obsession with weapons and a disturbing knowledge of both food, anatomy, and combat.]

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #7231 on: October 06, 2013, 06:44:08 pm »

[I can only imagine that Niklas would be what Bay12's spirit animal would be, an angry strange speaking man with an obsession with weapons and a disturbing knowledge of both food, anatomy, and combat.]
Sigged.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7232 on: October 06, 2013, 06:46:17 pm »

((I totally agree with you but we might need to add him getting drunk on magma))
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7233 on: October 06, 2013, 06:47:25 pm »

(Eh, I think he's sufficient considering he's a walking strange mood artifact.)
Sig! Onol

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7234 on: October 07, 2013, 03:44:52 am »

Find something to put mark on for ease. Like a cloth or a sled.
((He's already in a cloth bag. You could try to carry it limb by limb, then the whole body))

(Then just a wooden slab for a sled then.
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7235 on: October 07, 2013, 03:09:54 pm »

In the streets of Shriekpot...

Sigmund, realizing Kevin can't really help him, tries to walk over to Gunther Gunnarson's shop.

"I will try to overcome my... issues. I know of a place. Follow me."

He slowly shambles, trying his best not to buckle under the weight of his passenger, eventually reaching an intersection. It appears to stretch off into thousands of directions. It's also spinning rapidly. In three different directions.

Yes, Sigmund thinks he'll lie down now. He sighs, splaying himself over the cobblestones, then agonizingly curling up into a fetal position.

In the guard HQ of Shriekpot...

Niklas, supposing that obtaining the necessary information is quite desirable, agrees to the proposal.

"Always with the waiting in this town! Fine, I'll be here."

He walks out of the building, standing at the steps leading up to the entrance. A few minutes pass. Then, something happens. There is a flash, somehow invisible yet still incredibly disorienting, and Niklas feels like he has been turned inside-out, and that the world around him has done the same, but in a whole other direction. He is forced to his knees by the sudden, violent burst of something utterly ineffable, and he feels... wrong, somehow. More than usual, at any rate.

In the engineers' quarter of the City of the Dead...

Darren tries to follow the path of the scurrying, poking thing, and realizes after briefly giving chase that it, and probably a whole lot of other, similar creatures from the looks of it, seem to be hiding within a tall pyramid-like structure, about the height of a two-story building. Occasionally more metallic creatures emerge from within it, heading off in a certain direction or simply going in a circle around the pyramid before going back inside.

In the cargo hold of the Second Shank...

Scott, not put off by immediate failure, steadfastly attempts to drag Mark rather than carry him, making full use of the fact that he's currently quite snugly held within a sack.

[Scott's strength roll: 4+1]

He can quite easily drag him around, actually. He thinks that a wooden slab would only hurt his ability to do so, honestly, considering that he needs to pull him up at least one flight of stairs.

At Brenwicke's Books...

Morton, hoping beyond hope that his buddies haven't gotten themselves hideously mutilated again, tries to mine for more information.

"O-Oh dear, do you know who? This is absolutely dreadful. Did the guards say anything about it?"

"Um... not to me, no. I did hear something about a criminal or something, though."

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7237 on: October 07, 2013, 03:23:18 pm »

Ask master if he is well enough to perform some form of levetation, or the captain for that matter...maybe he is able to act like a poltergeist?
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7238 on: October 07, 2013, 03:31:22 pm »

Ask master if he is well enough to perform some form of levetation, or the captain for that matter...maybe he is able to act like a poltergeist?

I may not have been entirely clear about this, but you can drag Mark around with ease already. It's picking him up and walking about that you have trouble with.

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7239 on: October 07, 2013, 03:47:23 pm »

(Dude...STAIRS! D:)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7240 on: October 07, 2013, 03:48:42 pm »

(Dude...STAIRS! D:)

You can also drag him up the stairs, as it is not quite an insurmountable difficulty.

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7241 on: October 07, 2013, 03:54:25 pm »

(I am a farm hand and reasonably built, and yet I struggled getting an antique bathtub DOWN a flight of stairs with help. I sincerely doubt a glorified clerk would be able to take a tree-guy with a SOLID METAL skeleton up a flight of stair by his lonesome.)

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7242 on: October 07, 2013, 03:56:29 pm »

(I am a farm hand and reasonably built, and yet I struggled getting an antique bathtub DOWN a flight of stairs with help. I sincerely doubt a glorified clerk would be able to take a tree-guy with a SOLID METAL skeleton up a flight of stair by his lonesome.)
((You rolled a 5, so you CAN do it))

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7243 on: October 07, 2013, 04:02:46 pm »

((Roll play dude  :)...And I do not want to know what would happen if i rolled a one on a balance check  :P ))
But what the hey...
Scott attempts to conquer the vast mountain of stairs with his precious payload...only to surrender to the magical gifts of his peers at the first sign of difficulty.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 04:04:55 pm by Innsmothe »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7244 on: October 07, 2013, 04:27:09 pm »

NOT GOING THROUGH THAT AGAIN

Fly off in the direction of the ship! If I can't fly, run! If I can't run, move myself via the fastest way possible!
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 481 482 [483] 484 485 ... 719