Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's Play - Jurassic Park: Trespasser - The End

(1/13) > >>

Kilroy the Grand:
I've had my eyes on this game for a little while, I heard it was pretty bad, so I thought it would be kinda fun to play. I hope you all enjoy.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)I'll upload more later, pinkie promise.
* Intro
* The Noodle Arm
* Crazy physics
* Boxes on a Monorail
* Shit gets real
* A leap of faith
* Indiana Ann and the quest for the keycards!
* Anger Rising, key cards, OVERWHELMING!
* Damn, that's a dam
* I miss the obvious, multiple times!
* Where have all the good crates gone!?
* Jumping puzzles, I hate jumping puzzles.
* I want to believe.
* Worst computer security in the world
* Never tempt fate
* At least the music is cool
* Open the door

* This reminds me of a different level...

* I finally escape from The Lost World

Jerick:
Oh! Trespasser!
I actualy have this game, it's surprisingly fun to play despite being an undeniably crap game.
It's worth keeping in mind that this game is literaly half finished.
It was taken from the developers and put on shelves, or to put it another way what was released was basicly a dev version long before it was ready.
You'll see this come into play as you get near the end where things are half finished and crashes common.
But credit where credit is due they did try many new things.

Neonivek:
I am surprised this game gets all the attention too given that... well... Zoo Tycoon did this game better with their dinosaur expansion.

Jerick:

--- Quote from: Neonivek on October 24, 2012, 12:29:32 pm ---I am surprised this game gets all the attention too given that... well... Zoo Tycoon did this game better with their dinosaur expansion.

--- End quote ---
Your thinking of operation genesis this is an fps with noodle arms and other weirdness.

Neonivek:

--- Quote from: Jerick on October 24, 2012, 01:18:05 pm ---
--- Quote from: Neonivek on October 24, 2012, 12:29:32 pm ---I am surprised this game gets all the attention too given that... well... Zoo Tycoon did this game better with their dinosaur expansion.

--- End quote ---
Your thinking of operation genesis this is an fps.

--- End quote ---

Ohhh...

Well this isn't the Scary Jurrasic park, nor is it the rails jurrasic park (Dang it, is it possible to clear that dinosaur poop?), nor is it the 2d rails jurrasic park.

So...

I never heard of this. hmmmm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version