Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Roll to Corporation  (Read 4057 times)

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Corporation
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2012, 09:51:21 pm »

Well, we could try a diversion. Fear tactics, perhaps? We'd have to know more about our subject before coming up with a plan.
Same exact action as Corai, except with more emphasis on the duck's psychology, fears, and culture.
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2012, 09:53:12 pm »

(( If you don't find something don't worry. They'll soon learn to fear me when I turn my team of highly trained sociopaths on the mercenaries. ))

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Corporation: Turn I
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2012, 06:31:49 pm »

Bring up the records of the companies entire security force, highlight all personnel who have combat training and experience and what form of combat they are trained in.
Put a message out stating the following.

"Asimov Industries is looking to hire additional security personnel. Military or law enforcement tactical training required with 5+ years of experience and significant combat experience is prefered. All applicants who meet this criteria are welcome regardless of why your service in your previous job ended."
All applications are to be sent to me the moment I arrive at our facility in Atlarkia

"Well I've got places to go and people to have shot I'll see you guys in a week or two I guess try not to blow yourself up while I'm away guys its a lot of paperwork."
You look up the corporation's security personnel and it appears that the majority of your security forces are made up of[5] Highly trained soldiers from all over the world. Many of their feats include: Killing a whole corporation's private army, completely conquering the ducks in just 42 hours, etc. Your security force is basically made up of the best of the best. You then put out a message that says,"Asimov Industries is looking to hire additional security personnel. Military or law enforcement tactical training required with 5+ years of experience and significant combat experience is preferred. All applicants who meet this criteria are welcome regardless of why your service in your previous job ended."
You later, on the plane to Atlarkia, get[3] 30 applications from some individuals ranging from[2] lazy,fat security guards and lazy,fat police officers. Oh well, at least you didn't get a virus.

Try to find my patent for the Mini-Sentry. And the Normal Sentry. And for my robotic Spies.
You try to search for your patents for some of your previous inventions and[1-1] you aren't able to find anything, including your clothes because you were all required to be at the Board meeting naked, so as to discourage any attempts at killing the CEO. You're now walking around naked. Condition added: As Naked as a Baby: -1 to social interactions until you find some clothes.
Research the Duck people's culture and behavior, including their opinion on the corporation and how liberal/conservative they are.

"Angelo, I will need your assistance. I'm not completely sure how these guys think of us yet so I may need some mind washing. ... Mind washing, propaganda, whatever you call it."
Well, we could try a diversion. Fear tactics, perhaps? We'd have to know more about our subject before coming up with a plan.
Same exact action as Corai, except with more emphasis on the duck's psychology, fears, and culture.
You both try to find out about the Ducks before you even think of a plan. Corai manages to find[2] nothing whatsoever that is of use, except that the Ducks are known to eat their own feather. Angelo finds[5] almost everything there is to know about the Ducks' culture. Which isn't very much. The Duck's hate duck-eating people and viciously fight whenever anyone brings up the topic of grilled cheese sandwiches which is almost a taboo for them,and they appear to worship a god called "KthAlu". As for their psychology, they will do anything to keep a semblance of their freedom and survive in the process, and they extremely hard workers and it has been known that Ducks can and will work up to 18 hours a day if you actually pay them.Duck's are afraid of anything that will kill them, including each-other, and grilled-cheese sandwiches.
Punch random machinery, opening hatch full of perfectly chilled vodka. Share. Play around on technological wonder that is phone while brain does job.

Say "I play on tech wonder that is phone while brain jobs."

Send mail to all factory floor workers:
"The goose has left the rocket propulsion test chambers, initiate Ultraviolet Sunday."

Pull up previous sent message:
"Ultraviolet Sunday"
"Get the whole floor set up for SEAR construction, but gather all the other stuff too. When I get there, have already imbibed enough vodka to build the SEAR II so we can prepare the rest of the special package."

Dimitri then says more sensible words.
"I have mobilized my butt monkeys. They have started phase 1. Phase 1 is gun. Phase 2 is more gun. Phase 3 is more guns. With an S.

You attempt to punch machinery, but[1-1] you actually realizes that these are not your ideas, instead they are someone else's and thus you drink copious amounts of vodka and fall into a deep sleep about you thinking about you drinking codka (New vodka type created by Codka which utilizes cocaine and vodka into one drink.). Sucks for you, blame your free will, not me.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2012, 07:34:13 pm »

resend email
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2012, 08:36:24 pm »

"Jerk, you always find the information first."

Swear off meat for the duration of time in the Duck's territory. Research their government and opinions on corporations, pollution, violence and humans.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2012, 10:20:29 pm »

(( How many buildings do we have in total? ))

Have a total of 100 men fully armed including 5 snipers gathered at the Atlarkia base, have them come from as many bases as possible to avoid reducing the numbers in any base to much, Continue assessing applications as they come in and send a message to the leader of the mercenaries requesting him to come to the base for a meeting with me he may bring up to 5 guards, have the security force on high alert.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 10:36:37 pm by mesor »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2012, 09:51:27 am »

Urgh! Try to find clothes, then find Dmitri to help me find my shit.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2012, 07:10:18 pm »

"Well I had an advantage this time, Corai. I'm part duck. Only a little bit, though. On my father's side."

Study their media. If we can control the media we can control the ducks. Attempt to suppress duck instincts while doing so.
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games
Pages: 1 2 [3]