Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Improved Customize Screen  (Read 3009 times)

James009

• Bay Watcher
  • Under centaur siege for going on three years now!
    • View Profile
Re: Improved Customize Screen
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2012, 02:28:01 pm »

Ah, this is pretty awesome, especially the color and icon selection buttons. Imagine the possibilities with Ironhand or Pheobos graphics sets!
Recently slaughtered by the undead!

Rtyh-C

• Bay Watcher
  • Slaughtering elves in low Earth orbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2012, 02:51:26 pm »

Yes, this would be incredibly useful. But what about those who use graphics packs?
What about them?

Wouldn't the whole symbol business screw up if you use a graphics pack? Now, I know next to nothing about the matter, but that was just my gut feeling - sorry if I messed up :)
By that logic, you shouldn't be able to play dwarves because they don't show thinking ability.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2012, 06:08:17 pm »

I use dwarf therapist for all this, and if implemented would probably still use therapist, but I support this idea, because even though I wont use it a great idea like this shouldn't fall through.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2012, 07:44:52 pm »

Yes, this would be incredibly useful. But what about those who use graphics packs?
What about them?
Wouldn't the whole symbol business screw up if you use a graphics pack? Now, I know next to nothing about the matter, but that was just my gut feeling - sorry if I messed up :)
I'm guessing that it would use whatever the tile used for the played race is.
Actual graphics might do...something...

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 [2]